Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? (10413 Views)

Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by justmag(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
toykathy:

are u telling me a girl u once had history with can't start a conversation like dat? By history i mean a girl u ve asked out at a point in time?

It has never happened and if some girl says something like that!! I am deleting her ASAP!
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by justmag(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Cruzeiro:
grin dis is fun... In the "right context", if a lady should snd dt to me, shes a goner. Nt because her post is degrading and egoistic, bt because i'm a jerk. By jerk, I dnt mean I'm excessively violent, I jst dnt take nonsense. I chatted wit my secondary school classmate after (4 years) today nd de mere fact dt I tried 2 remove every instinct of boringness in our tete a tete and all she could muster ws "m k" wbu. Durhh, I deleted her. So, here is a piece of advice to anybody who likes a lady/girl, do not act like a meek fool. Sometimes, these girls test you to see the extent to which you can mantain your manliness and ur point(mind you when reasonable). You have to put ur worst fear behind (losing her), and knw that "sometimes to have something you have to lose it first". Else, you are jst anoda pathetic and needy nigga. It is not a must that you chase a lady. Work on yourself, be a boss and see them swam around you.
Disclaimer: being a jerk does not mean you should not be reasonable o. Jst knw wen to stand ur ground. When to av a dissenting view when every other ass-licker is complimentin a wrong idea (moreso her). That way, unexpectedly u will standout.

E x a c t l y !!! This is basically everything I am trying to say in this post! A bottom brother will see a girl that looks as good as Rihanna and then he will throw his standards out the window just to get her! Some girls out there need their mouth cleaned before they can talk to me because they can't talk properly!! You can call it pride if you want!!!
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by shawnfamous(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Slonge2:
who the heck is this insignificant cretin stalking me about? i love weed and can afford to smoke as much as i like, if u're mad about it, go smash your head on the wall...you numbskull cum inconsequential vermin can you now evaporate back into oblivion... ;Dwho the heck is this insignificant cretin stalking me about? i love weed and can afford to smoke as much as i like, if u're mad about it, go smash your head on the wall...you numbskull cum inconsequential vermin can you now evaporate back into oblivion...
hahahhaahhahahahahaha y nt teach ur dad some grammars,u knw he is a dumb ass and he doesn't know hw 2 speak proper english! Lemme nt talk sha!
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
shawnfamous:
hahahhaahhahahahahaha y nt teach ur dad some grammars,u knw he is a dumb ass and he doesn't know hw 2 speak proper english! Lemme nt talk sha!
haba guy, why are you stalking me? wetin i do u? abi na crime to comment for nairaland? now can you go back to playing with your toys, puerile fucktardd..

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by gab264(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Only king jaja of okpogbo can answer dat ok..........:.......
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by chinnyonwu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
justmag:

Girls stylishly use the bored line! I am not a stranger to that at all and thats okay with me! But I have and will only dated a line of girls that have no time for games. All I am saying is NO girl should say it exactly like I quoted it. It's rude to me and if you don't show your worth at that moment then she might say something worse in the future and you may let that slide too!
OK E-warrior

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by shawnfamous(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Slonge2:
haba guy, why are you stalking me? wetin i do u? abi na crime to comment for nairaland? now can you go back to playing with your toys, puerile fucktardd..
lol u b my G na
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by justmag(m): 5:41am On Jan 07, 2015
chinnyonwu:

OK E-warrior

E - Warrior Lmaoo
Re: If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2015
gsainttrinity:
Well for me i see nothing wrong in it if just a random online friend. Maybe one you may not chatted with for months or maybe years. And can be a conversation starter! And my reply would be ''what do you want us to do to bring back the mood?''

I can only take it badly when the person is an intimate friend whom you always leave messages for but wouldn't reply. In that i would ignore
A more reasonable person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / End Time....see What A Secondary School Girl Post In Facebook / See The Raunchy Photos A South African Woman Posted On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.