Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Please Advice Her On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Her On What To Do (473 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / Advice Her Please / He Cheated On Me While I Was Pregnant..please Advice Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Her On What To Do by Ursinmind(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
On 3rd of june 2012, A woman followed her husband to Abuja international airport where he bought Dana air ticket to lagos. 40 minutes later there was a rumour of Dana plane crash in iju ishaga lagos,the woman believing that her husband was one of the occupant of the plane fainted and was rushed to the hospital where she spent 5 days in coma only to wake up and saw her husband by her bedside. The husband confessed that immediately the woman left the airport his mistress called him and he decided to cancel his trip to lagos. Please what should the woman do? Be thankful to the mistress for saving her husband or be angry that the husband is having extra marital affair ..... now think of the story the other way round, what should the man also do?
Re: Please Advice Her On What To Do by Queening(f): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dis one z very strong(now translate 2 yoruba) grin
Re: Please Advice Her On What To Do by Celebrimbor(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Let her express what she feels.
Re: Please Advice Her On What To Do by sneak3(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fiction
Re: Please Advice Her On What To Do by Omolola1(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Not true...made up story

In any case, she should be thankful she didn't pass away after fainting!!!

(1) (Reply)

''on Behalf Of The Guys'' / Why Is That Black Man Love Light Woman The Most? / Are Guys With Eyes Bulb A Complete Turn Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.