Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? (4568 Views)

My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / Just Realized Your Breaking Up With Him Was A Mistake? How Can You Make It Right / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
My kid sist is 22+, she's schooling and has a boyfriend in the same school. I talked to her on phone this evening and she told me that her ex that travelled for 4years is back and the guy said he'll come spend the weekend at her place in school, I asked her if she's told her boyfriend, she said yes, that the boyfriend disagreed but she's still going against his order. She said she haven't seen the ex for a long time and spending the weekend together isn't a bad idea and she said she has assured her boyfriend that NOTING will happen between her and her ex when they spend the weekend at her place. I tried talking to her she's not listening. Won't this act break her and her boyfriend?

Guys and ladies what are your take on this?
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Ginaz(f): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mehhhn, they are gonna fuvk real hard and that's nothing but the truth.

****carry holy bible and start praying for her sister********

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Mehhhn, they are gonna fuvk real hard and that's nothing but the truth. Lolzzzz exactly what I had in mind

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Ginaz(f): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=emmijes3 post=41728837][/quote]

Nice dimple girly kiss
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Misspicy
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Nice dimple girly kiss
lol thanks
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by mzvyne(f): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
We already know wat will happen.
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by iceberylin(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Wasted advice....
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Adasun(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
sad
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op but what's your Business

Anyway, You can Pack Your things and Also Bunk with them for the Weekend....To make Sure Stuffs don't go down grin
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by iykeaniogbe(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
stupidity:
My kid sist is 22+, she's schooling and has a boyfriend in the same school. I talked to her on phone this evening and she told me that her ex that travelled for 4years is back and the guy said he'll come spend the weekend at her place in school, I asked her if she's told her boyfriend, she said yes, that the boyfriend disagreed but she's still going against his order. She said she haven't seen the ex for a long time and spending the weekend together isn't a bad idea and she said she has assured her boyfriend that NOTING will happen between her and her ex when they spend the weekend at her place. I tried talking to her she's not listening. Won't this act break her and her boyfriend?

Guys and ladies what are your take on this?
nothing will but sometin will happen...
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Make i book
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by kokoA(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Your name na stupidity and you wan advise person.. Maybe she took after her elder brother. #ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness undecided

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by obiorathesubtle: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lwkm.. HEr ex go gonk taya till her virginity go come back to her..

You can't save her.

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by IamLEGEND1: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2016
by the time the 'EX' is through with ur sister..... they'll be packing her stretched vaginal lips inside wheelbarrow

11 Likes

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by obiorathesubtle: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
by the time the 'EX' is through with ur sister..... they'll be packing her stretched vaginal lips inside wheelbarrow
Lol.. You should be Inducted into a hall of fame man.. I just fell off my bed.

3 Likes

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Slimzjoe:
Op but what's your Business

Anyway, You can Pack Your things and Also Bunk with them for the Weekend....To make Sure Stuffs don't go down grin
correct guy grin grin

best advice grin
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by IamLEGEND1: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. You should be Inducted into a hall of fame man.. I just fell off my bed.
mah nígga

been a while bruh!

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2016
What else can i say? STUPIDITY runs in your family.

OP shes a grown ass woman abi you dey jealous the ex, say im banana bigger than yours?

Enemy of Fvcking... cool

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by obiorathesubtle: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
mah nígga
been a while bruh!
you bailed on us man..

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by nerdfrost(m): 12:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Ur sister na stubborn person,bring am make I use the Holy cane flog out wetin dey her body!! E be like say hot konji dey hold am for where her ex bf dey!! undecided
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Solowande(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2016
leave her, let her make d mistake. mayb she might learn one or two tins frm it.
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by tosyne2much(m): 1:10am On Jan 07, 2016
mzvyne:
And what do you think will happen? cool
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Bensondrums(m): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2016
If ur sis isnt listening t u,is it me dat she will listen to?hw do u expect a boy nd a girl who once dated t spend time tgether again nd u tink notin gonna happen..u don no nontin,buh am gonna tel u sunhenn...

1 Like

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by LegalBaby(f): 2:05am On Jan 07, 2016
rip pusyie

how ur sister will be by the time he has finished with the pounding

*Jollof Lawyer

7 Likes

Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by tpiar: 2:10am On Jan 07, 2016
use prayer to chase the boyfriend away from fornication.

stories that touch are sometimes annoying o!
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Unlimited22: 4:03am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=emmijes3 post=41728837][/quote]
U know,I rili do Luv gals who know d truth n say it too.
grin wink
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by misspicy(f): 6:07am On Jan 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Misspicy
Tonye my love,I was in the land of the sleepers,just arrived smileysmileysmiley
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by mzvyne(f): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
And what do you think will happen? cool
Don't tell me you can't read the writing on the wall.
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by nairamaverick(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2016
Just be close by to save her
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Fourwinds: 6:31am On Jan 07, 2016
mzvyne:
hmmmm... girls are good at detecting d out come of this type of thing
Re: My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? by Fourwinds: 6:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:

hmmmm. a sure prophesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life / Before You Date An Hausa Lady, Especially If You Are Of Other Tribes / Women From All Around The World Can Join The Miss Bum Bum Contest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.