Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating (26949 Views)

8 Reasons You Should Try Online Dating / 7 Reasons You Should Try Online Dating / My Online Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Ezibless: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:
Ezibless your signature is so funny...

Where do u get that from?

My headcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by blackprowler: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
It might be online dating for many, but there are some females here that think it is one of a number of possible business ventures. I'm being very generous to say some. I pity Nigerian girls. Left to me, their marriage crisis would be worse than it is at the moment. Their attitude in general make them undeserving of any long-term commitment. But then again, most people here don't know any better and think that's how girls in general are. WRONG! WRONG! NOT SO!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by sosiqdude(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ezibless:

My headcheesycheesycheesy

I really like that...it's so funny.

I'm wondering if i can use it as my own signature too. But it is hard to make it look like your own. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by vizkiz: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tinubu or what do dey call you

How dare you create a thread to tarnish my image on this forum.. Is that a lame way to get noticed ? Now that you have succeeded, so what's next? The thread should be moved to FP ryt ? All I want you to know is that, I will be rated than you on this forum tongue
How dare you create a thread and telling people I'm not supposed to be rated as Top Male Romancelanders ? Your moniker ought to have been rated too huh ? I no get your time at all.. Ride on and keep criticizing me while I keep shining jhor grin

chai...them haters done Dey strike @ you shocked
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by chibwike(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tinubu or what do dey call you

How dare you create a thread to tarnish my image on this forum.. Is that a lame way to get noticed ? Now that you have succeeded, so what's next? The thread should be moved to FP ryt ? All I want you to know is that, I will be always be rated than you on this forum tongue

How dare you create a thread and telling people I'm not supposed to be rated as Top Intelligent Male Romancelanders ? Your moniker ought to have been rated too huh ? I no get your time at all.. Ride on and keep criticizing me while I keep shining jhor grin

Cc:
Naijaboi y
Chibwike
Dont mind these people...their poke-noseing is getting outta hand....am a woman-wrapper...fine...am i woman wrappering on ur sis....am an ass licker cool....am i licking your uncle's ass...they cant just mind their fvcking buisness.....i wonder what they re seeing in that romance section cef.......nonsense.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by link2jude(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Zulash:

Here are some reasons why online dating might actually be good for you.
1. It’s Easy
The most popular websites let you scan profiles right away. For example, Zoosk has a one-step sign up; just enter your email and you’re ready to go. You can fill out more profile information later when you’ve found someone interesting.
2. It’s Better Than Blind Dates
Yes, your friends mean well, but blind dates are rough. There’s pressure for the date to be successful. And, if there’s no spark, you end up feeling guilty about it. Online dating puts you in charge. If you’re not interested, you can move on easily without the hard feelings.
3. You Can Always Look Your Best
Online dating lets you always put your best foot forward. From your profile pictures to your email replies, you can plan a perfect first impression.
4. More Options
With so many singles to pick from, you’re more likely to find exactly what you want. Practice makes perfect, and online dating gives you the chance to meet and connect with lots of people, even if you’re stuck with a busy schedule.
5. Dodge Mismatches Right Away
End up on a date with someone you didn’t really like? Online dating lets you feel out potential partners first — even check them out on Facebook— before the actual first date. That way, when you do connect, you’ll have better odds of a successful outing.
6. Find Dates — Anytime, Anywhere
Bored at work? Waiting for friends? Most dating sites have phone apps, butZoosk’s dating app was voted #1 among users. It’s easy to use and lets you take online dating from desktop to mobile seamlessly.
7. Online Relationships Last
A recent study concluded that couples who met online are able to find true love. They also appear happier and have lower divorce rates than people who met through more traditional methods.

Read More at: http://9jaexclusive.net/read-reasons-try-online-dating/

Fake people are much on online dating looking for whom to defraud.

The long distance separating the two is very discouraging.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Missmossy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nah its really not ideal why encourage a fake lifestyle?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Missmossy:
Nah its really not ideal why encourage a fake lifestyle?

its not fake .. not all
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by link2jude(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Zulash:

1. It’s Easy
The most popular websites let you scan profiles right away. For example, Zoosk has a one-step sign up; just enter your email and you’re ready to go. You can fill out more profile information later when you’ve found someone interesting.
Yes, your friends mean well, but blind dates are rough. There’s pressure for the date to be successful. And, if there’s no spark, you end up feeling guilty about it. Online dating puts you in charge. If you’re not interested, you can move on easily without the hard feelings.
Online dating lets you always put your best foot forward. From your profile pictures to your email replies, you can plan a perfect first impression.
4. More Options
With so many singles to pick from, you’re more likely to find exactly what you want. Practice makes perfect, and online dating gives you the chance to meet and connect with lots of people, even if you’re stuck with a busy schedule.
End up on a date with someone you didn’t really like? Online dating lets you feel out potential partners first — even check them out on Facebook— before the actual first date. That way, when you do connect, you’ll have better odds of a successful outing.
Bored at work? Waiting for friends? Most dating sites have phone apps, butZoosk’s dating app was voted #1 among users. It’s easy to use and lets you take online dating from desktop to mobile seamlessly.
A recent study concluded that couples who met online are able to find true love. They also appear happier and have lower divorce rates than people who met through more traditional methods.

Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by franzis(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
we find love in a hopeless place
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Ezibless: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

I really like that...it's so funny.

I'm wondering if i can use it as my own signature too. But it is hard to make it look like your own. cheesy cheesy grin

You need tips?cheesy

You gat to paygringringrin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by sosiqdude(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ezibless:

You need tips?cheesy

You gat to paygringringrin

Pay!! cheesy. Like how much I gotta pay? grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Ezibless: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

Pay!! cheesy. Like how much I gotta pay? grin grin

You asked? Seriously?

You don't wanna know how much.
Believe me,you'd go bank rupt!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Missmossy(f): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

its not fake .. not all
Easy to say grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Chrisjane(f): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Online dating is very risky. ls either win or loose(50:50).
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

back from the grave
Sounds more like "the walking dead" grin

Ur signature funny die
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by sosiqdude(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ezibless:

You asked? Seriously?

You don't wanna know how much.
Believe me,you'd go bank rupt!

Lolz... You will soon see that kind signature in my own profile...and you gonna be surprise. tongue cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Ezibless: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
sosiqdude:

Lolz... You will soon see that kind signature in my own profile...and you gonna be surprise. tongue cheesy grin

Really? You got alotta work to do. Plus,
I love surprisescheesy

P.s I could sue for plagiarism y'know grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by sosiqdude(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ezibless:

Really? You got alotta work to do. Plus,
I love surprisescheesy

P.s I could sue for plagiarism y'know grin

Hahhahaha grin grin

Please don't sue me oo.. it's just that I like you style, I admire your style cheesy. I see you as my mentor now tongue

but soon gonna copy all your style and you will come begging for my own style you get me cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Ladybluecash(f): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Online dating ko, underlinedatin ni
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Ezibless: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2015
sosiqdude:

Hahhahaha grin grin

Please don't sue me oo.. it's just that I like you style, I admire your style cheesy. I see you as my mentor now tongue

but soon gonna copy all your style and you will come begging for my own style you get me cheesy

Wetin i just dey hear na ''style'',''style'',style''...

A bar of one of your raps huh?grin

And as per the mentoring thing cool
rules and regulations dey wait you
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by sosiqdude(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Ezibless:

Wetin i just dey hear na ''style'',''style'',style''...

A bar of one of your raps huh?grin

And as per the mentoring thing cool
rules and regulations dey wait you

Lmao...you're funny too,, but it's all about style.

Without style there is know swag..and you gotta hot sawg! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Ezibless: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2015
sosiqdude:

Lmao...you're funny too,, but it's all about style.
Without style there is know swag..and you gotta hot sawg! cheesy

You know it's someone's thread we're derailing,right?
My hand no dey o

#runOuttaThread

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by sosiqdude(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Ezibless:

You know it's someone's thread we're derailing,right?
My hand no dey o

#runOuttaThread

Yeah it someone's thread,, where you gonna run to.

I'm coming with you too..my hand no dey oo. grin

#wait for me!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by fubbyy(m): 3:11am On Jan 07, 2015
Zulash:

1. It’s Easy
4. More Options

that Zoosk site you talk about doesn't work in nigeria,what's the best online dating site,the easiest to sign up
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by fightforchange1(f): 3:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Found the love of my life...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by AndreRose(f): 4:02am On Jan 07, 2015
sosiqdude:
AndreRose be my girlfriend?

On my knees
Huh?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by sosiqdude(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2015
AndreRose:

Huh?

LOLZ grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by sosiqdude(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2015
fightforchange1:
Found the love of my life...

Who
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Specthatcher(f): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
sosiqdude:
Specthatcher what of you...we can suit each other

sure why not
Re: Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating by Dammyjohn(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Very true.I know a couple who dated on Facebook and were married together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.