Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? (24505 Views)

How To Finger A Lady / See What These Guy Did To A Girl Breast In Public - Photos / How To Finger A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by mcafeez: 12:50am On Oct 12, 2018
This is for mature minds please....

How do you finger a girl?
I know the obvious bit, but like, where do you rub, does the finger actually go in? Im really confused?

How do you suck girl's breast?
And also, I have seen girls compalining about some dudes causing damage to their nipples with teeth but I kept asking myself how do you achieve smooth breast sucking in love making....

#MacAfeez

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 12, 2018
One day someone will ask "how to use the toilet?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by Kseafresh: 1:01am On Oct 12, 2018
There's no manual bro... Explore yourself

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by profeazy: 1:12am On Oct 12, 2018
A gentle but continuos tug on the clitoral mound with two fingers could do the magic.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by MissRaine69(f): 2:35am On Oct 12, 2018
mcafeez:

I know the obvious bit, but like, where do you rub, does the finger actually go in? Im really confused?

And also, I have seen girls compalining about some dudes causing damage to their nipples with teeth but I kept asking myself how do you achieve smooth breast sucking in love making....

#MacAfeez

Log on to
P0rnHub
Observe well well

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by MissRaine69(f): 2:36am On Oct 12, 2018
profeazy:
A gentle but continuos tug on the clitoral mound with two fingers could do the magic.
What if the girl is one of those where GPS is required to find the clitoris?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by BluntBoy(m): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2018
I hope to learn too.
Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by ciscoxx(m): 5:41am On Oct 12, 2018
We learn always, bro pls make sure u hv feel n u are in d mood, so leave romance to take over, kiss from up b4 she push u down by herself dont rush,

TO BE CONTINUE LATER
Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by MJBOLT: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2018
shocked
MissRaine69:
Log on to P0rnHub Observe well well
Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by MJBOLT: 6:09am On Oct 12, 2018
op,this is the answer to your question

profeazy:
Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by soviete(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by courna(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

GPS ke ....

nawa ooo
Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by IamPlato(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2018

Let Me Teach You

You Have Asked so You Shall Recieve!

Start By Pressing The Breast Softly when Your Hand Is Between Her Pussy Corridor (do This While Standing Behind Her, both N@ked), for Sucking; Suck The Breast lightly like A Baby Going To Sleep, make Step Your Mouth Makes Some Naughty Sound From The suckin, that Sound Turns Them On Badly... While Your Finger is In Her Pussy, slowly Rub The Small Standing Flesh Above Her Pussy hole, hold It Like You Want To Pick Grain Of Rice then Rub It With Your Finger, proceed To Using Your Tongue and Finish Her Off.

Chai! I Think I Need Deliverance as Soon As Possible

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by JasonScoolari: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Let Me Teach You

Start By Pressing The Breast Softly when Your Hand Is Between Her Pussy Corridor (do This While Standing Behind Her, both N@ked), for Sucking; Suck The Breast lightly like A Baby Going To Sleep, make Step Your Mouth Makes Some Naughty Sound From The suckin, that Sound Turns Them On Badly... While Your Finger is In Her Pussy, slowly Rub The Small Standing Flesh Above Her Pussy hole, hold It Like You Want To Pick Grain Of Rice then Rub It With Your Finger, proceed To Using Your Tongue and Finish Her Off.

I just checked the Supplementary list for people going to Heaven, I couldn't find your name. Journey well bro. grin

17 Likes

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by ibietela2(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by ibietela2(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Let Me Teach You

Lol
Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by IamPlato(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I just checked the Supplementary list for people going to Heaven, I couldn't find your name. Journey well bro. grin

If Somebody Like David Can Make It To Heaven why Wont I?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2018
Fingering is an amazing f0replay capable of igniting pulsating, palpable, recurrent orgasms in your lady if you can master the art and it's application.

The tongue and lips, if utilized correctly on a lady's nipples, simultaneously with fingering, can send a lady to extraterrestrial pleasures surpassing the proverbial cloud 9.

Start with cuddling and kissing ( The art of erotic spine-freezing kissing is an entirely different subject worth mastering) to get her in the mood and wet. Then proceed to her neck, all the while keeping your hands busy carressing the right sensitive dermatomes.

Descending, place your full, warm lips on the areola( the dark area around the nipple) make sure to cover it with your slightly open lips. Draw up to the titties then repeat. Using your tongue, work around the nip, consciously drawing patterns such as alphabets and numbers. That way the nip is stimulated in many different ways.

NB: On no occasion should you use your teeth except maybe to bite slightly on the tit. Also, do not apply too much saliva.

Foward to fingering. Make sure to have clean hands. Apply a little lube, Durex play preferrably.

Carressing around the inner thighs, work up to the mons pubis and down the sides of the vaginal lips, the labia majora. Use a finger to tease the swollen clitoris. Proceed to place three fingers on the mons, covering the clitoris.
Move your fingers rubbing up and down, circular and sideways. Increase the speed to her rhythmic response.

NB: If she moans loudly at a point, do not increase the rhythm, instead, maintain it, as that's exactly how she wants it.

When she's dripping, proceed to insert two fingers, the middle and ring fingers slowly into her introitus. Curve it up to make a 'come here' sign. That way, you get to touch the Grafenberg's spot ( Gee-spot). It feels rough, that's how you know you're on it. Tug on it and finger up and down.
Make sure to keep your thumb rubbing on the clitoris simultaneously.

She should be raining cum and wriggling in palpable pleasure if you're doing it well, begging you to fvck her at this moment.

Proceed to penetrate, but first.........

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by Delightful8(f): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I laughed so hard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by femo86(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Fingering is an amazing f0replay capable of igniting pulsating, palpable, recurrent orgasms in your lady if you can master the art and it's application.

The tongue and lips, if utilized correctly on a lady's nipples, simultaneously with fingering, can send a lady to extraterrestrial pleasures surpassing the proverbial cloud 9.

Start with cuddling and kissing ( The art of erotic spine-freezing kissing is an entirely different subject worth mastering) to get her in the mood and wet. Then proceed to her neck, all the while keeping your hands busy carressing the right sensitive dermatomes.

Descending, place your full, warm lips on the areola( the dark area around the nipple) make sure to cover it with your slightly open lips. Draw up to the titties then repeat. Using your tongue, work around the nip, consciously drawing patterns such as alphabets and numbers. That way the nip is stimulated in many different ways.

NB: On no occasion should you use your teeth except maybe to bite slightly on the tit. Also, do not apply too much saliva.

Foward to fingering. Make sure to have clean hands. Apply a little lube, Durex play preferrably.

Carressing around the inner thighs, work up to the mons pubis and down the sides of the vaginal lips, the labia majora. Use a finger to tease the swollen clitoris. Proceed to place three fingers on the mons, covering the clitoris.
Move your fingers rubbing up and down, circular and sideways. Increase the speed to her rhythmic response.

NB: If she moans loudly at a point, do not increase the rhythm, instead, maintain it, as that's exactly how she wants it.

When she's dripping, proceed to insert two fingers, the middle and ring fingers slowly into her introitus. Curve it up to make a 'come here' sign. That way, you get to touch the Grafenberg's spot ( Gee-spot). It feels rough, that's how you know you're on it. Tug on it and finger up and down.

She should be raining cum and wriggling in palpable pleasure if you're doing it well, begging you to fvck her at this moment.

All hail the KING... Baba ooo Baba ooo Baba ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
mcafeez:

#MacAfeez

Read TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide here www.wetclef.com/topic206.html

Read that amazing book today watch your bedroom game change forever. You'll be ahead of 99% of men — guaranteed.

Have a nice day.

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by Albertone(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Let Me Teach You

COMMISSIONER FOR WOMEN AFFAIRS!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by nwachukwu9(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
FRoosevelt:

can my dick hit the Gspot,I don't like fingering ladies, the last one I tried to finger, she did not enjoy it but she enjoyed the dick

1 Like

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by Olawrites: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Who na dey mad for here oo..No wonder Nigeria is retarded, see what y'll are busy discussing. Goan invent something with your brains

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by wayne4loan: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Read TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide here www.wetclef.com/topic206.html

Read that amazing book today watch your bedroom game change forever. You'll be ahead of 99% of men — guaranteed.

Have a nice day.

oga, which kind rubbish be davido fvck guide angry
Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by Olachase(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
I pray mk this kind guy no go jam my future wife hoo he go spoil her paradise
FRoosevelt:

1 Like

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
wayne4loan:
oga, which kind rubbish be davido fvck guide angry
Sorry, Sir.

TheDAVIDO is an acronym which stands for:

T = Tease
H = Hurt
E = Emotion
D = Dirty-talk
A = Ask
V = Varieties
I = Immersion
D = Dominance
O = Observation

The book explains how great lovers use these things. You haven't gotten to that level yet, so when you heard "TheDAVIDO," you thought it's a musician.

No, it's not a musician, but a technique good-bad guys use to be great in bed. Most men don't know the things inside that book and that's why women cheat on them easily.

The book is not cheap neither is it expensive. The content inside will change your bedroom game.

If you want to purchase it, click here https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/thedavido-fck-guide

Have a nice day.

Re: How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast? by wayne4loan: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Sorry, Sir.

TheDAVIDO is an acronym which stands for:

T = Tease
H = Hurt
E = Emotion
D = Dirty-talk
A = Ask
V = Varieties
I = Immersion
D = Dominance
O = Observation

The book explains how great lovers use these things. You haven't gotten to that level yet, so when you heard "TheDAVIDO," you thought it's a musician.

No, it's not a musician, but a technique good-bad guys use to be great in bed. Most men don't know the things inside that book and that's why women cheat on them easily.

The book is not cheap neither is it expensive. The content inside will change your bedroom game.

If you want to purchase it, click here https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/thedavido-fck-guide

Have a nice day.
okay sir, now I understand.. wishing u quick sells

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.