Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? (1032 Views)

Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by kemthegirl(f): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
A guy used it on me many years ago and in my naivity, I felt bad for him. I was wondering what personal demon could have made him hurt our relationship. Now I know better nd laugh @ myself whenever I remember it.
Pls share ur experiences.
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by yorex2011: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Tymax(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hmmm. It's the other way round. She actually said it to me. I was just wondering if she took me for a child? A breakup is never about the person initiating it. It's about the other party or a situation that doesn't favour the relationship.

I just wished she would shut up and abandon that ragged cliché.
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
I have. Alota times actually and every time I did,I meant it - it's always me. cry
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2015
#team_Legendary_PlayeR
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Kimmo(f): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2015
I have, and I was 18 or so at the time. God, I read way too many novels as a teen. I just cringe whenever I remember doing that.
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by drnoel: 1:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Tymax:
Hmmm. It's the other way round. She actually said it to me. I was just wondering if she took me for a child? A breakup is never about the person initiating it. It's about the other party or a situation that doesn't favour the relationship.

I just wished she would shut up and abandon that ragged cliché.

The lady that used it on me regretted ever doing such. This was a long time ago and I was too busy so she found someone else and came to tell me the problem was not me but her. I laughed so much at her shame catch am. The sweetest part was when she came back begging that didn't make my day. What made my day was that she begged to sleep over at her place so I knew she wanted to 4k. Anyway we played around all night naked but I no enter her nyash. So the next morning she was as honey as crazy. When she begged me to pls 4k her now I told her "it is not u but me. Pls don't ever call my no again. Bye". She think say na joke. When it finally dawned on her months later she threaten me tire.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2015
yeah...I used this. n at the worst of times too. I just disvirgined her. I was about 16 n she was 14 but quite voluptuous. I became scared cos she started loving me so much that there was no breathing space. it was scary n then I told her. it tore her to pieces n when I couldn't bear to see her suffer I asked her out again in the most romantic way I've ever done. when I tried making love to her again she was so tight. I had to literarily disvirgin her all over again. she said she couldn't let another man touch her. we r still best of friends till today...
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2015
Prixus:
yeah...I used this. n at the worst of times too. I just disvirgined her. I was about 16 n she was 14 but quite voluptuous. I became scared cos she started loving me so much that there was no breathing space. it was scary n then I told her. it tore her to pieces n when I couldn't bear to see her suffer I asked her out again in the most romantic way I've ever done. when I tried making love to her again she was so tight. I had to literarily disvirgin her all over again. she said she couldn't let another man touch her. we r still best of friends till today...
Child abuse!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:

Child abuse!!!!
u see! that was one of the things that scared me too. I felt abused!!! but since I consented can I really say she abused me? grin
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Dygeasy(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Prixus:

u see! that was one of the things that scared me too. I felt abused!!! but since I consented can I really say she abused me? grin
You abused her man! cheesy
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2015
Prixus:

You both abused yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:

You both abused yourselves.
hmmmm...I guess we r even then... wink
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
You abused her man! cheesy
no she abused me!!! she opened her legs fir me to put JT inside... cry
Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Prixus:

hmmmm...I guess we r even then... wink
12 strokes of cane for you and 6 for her.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used The Infamous Breakup Phrase "Baby Its Not You, Its Me"? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
softysparky:

12 strokes of cane for you and 6 for her.
that's not fair. gender discrimination... cry

(1) (Reply)

8 Habits Of Couples In Strong Relationships / The Thing About Sexual Power / Can You Marry Someone You Have Not Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.