Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy (2672 Views)

do good / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
So I glanced through this on google news, and I laughed it off

http://peoplesdailyng.com/weekend/index.php/news/cover-news/2770-south-east-south-south-hijack-nigeria-s-economy

Facts have emerged that the Federal Government under the leadership of President Ebele Goodluck has grossly violated the federal character principle by appointing large chunk of citizens of the Southeast(SE) and South-south(SS) zones as heads of agencies and parastatals responsible for the financial and economic fate of Nigeria.

This is coming just as the Federal Character Commission(FCC) admitted its incapacity to stop the tide due to logistic constraints.

Documents obtained by Peoples Daily Weekend reveal that at the head of the pack is the Minister of Finance and Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, an Ibo from Delta state.

Corollary to her position runs a long list of appointees to parastatals and agencies dominated by South-East and South-south zones to the huge detriment of other zones.

For instance, in a list marked “Strategic Public Sector Finance/Economy Leaders, March 2014” numbering 26 appointees, 14 heads of strategic agencies all hail from the Ibo-speaking South-East zone, three from South-south, three from South-west(SW), three from North-central(NC), two from North-west (NW)and one from the North-east(NE).

Besides Prof. Nwanze Okidegbe, the chief economic adviser to the President, heads of the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, Nigeria Stock Exchange, Securities and Exchange Commission, Assets Management Company of Nigeria, Investment and Securities Tribunal, National Pension Commission(PENCOM),Bureau of Public Procurement, Debt Management Office, Fiscal Responsibility Commission, Revenue Mobilisation and Fiscal Commission; National Salaries, Income and Wages Commission and Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority are all indigenes of the SE.

The SS heads the Budget Office, Bank of Industry while the third, Mr Godwin Emefiele is already a Central Bank of Nigeria Governor- designate following the suspension of current holder, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. The SW hold offices of the National Insurance Commission, Accountant-General and Infrastructure Bank. The NC has the Auditor-General, Nigerian Export/Import Bank and Bank of Agricuture; the NW with Nigeria Customs Service and the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation while the NE has only the Federal Mortgage Bank. In the list, the headship of the Federal Inland Revenue Service is yet to be appointed probably due to the concern raised by the Senate over balance in appointments (see lists on page 9 for details).

Another expanded list of 65 names including non-finance and economic slots, summarises the dominance of the SE particularly by about 50 percent followed by the SS, a not too significant percentage for the SW while the entire North is grudgingly left with the rest.

Peoples Daily Weekend also observes that the moment a position is left by a Northerner through retirement, death or any other cause, most replacement nominees sent to the National Assembly would immediately come from the President’s zone or the SE.

Senators also raised this point recently when the list of new CBN non-executive Board members was released.

Senators were sharply divided along geo-political lines in a June 27,2013 plenary over the lack of observance of the federal character principle in federal appointments by President Goodluck Jonathan.

Many senators argued that President Jonathan’s nominations did not adhere to the principles of federal character as enshrined in Section 14 (3) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended).

Senators expressed reservations about the president’s nominations during confirmation of board appointments into the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Judicial Service Commission (JSC).

Senate President David Mark equally expressed reservations about the matter. Although he described the reservations of his colleagues as ‘healthy’, Mark said the day of reckoning would soon come.

Mark warned, however, that federal character could not be the ‘end of it all’ at the expense of merit in appointment of Nigerians into government ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs).

He cautioned that the issue of federal character should not be overstretched.

Senators were sharply divided over the confirmation of the appointment of four non-executive members of the board of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

They are Muhammad Musa Kafarati (North-East), Collons Chike Chikeluba (South-East), Adaba Anthony Adeiza (North-Central) and Ayuli Jemide (South-South).

Although they were eventually confirmed, senators insisted that the federal character principle, as enshrined in the constitution, must be followed in all appointments.

Senate Minority Whip, Ganiyu Solomon observed that since the South-West was not represented in the list of those nominated for appointments, the remaining slot should be reserved for the zone in the interest of equity and fair play..…
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Then this. This got me laughing so hard I had to share with my family.

http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/south-east-and-abhorrence-for-good-governance/

South-east and abhorrence for good governance

By Musa Abdullahi

An old woman had some little inheritance. Being old and without a husband, she had the wisdom to seek an investment outlet, to prevent her small fortune from dwindling. She settled for a grinding machine (in Hausa language, injinnika). Not being able to oversee the operations, she entrusted the machine to a local, traditional, Qur’anic teacher. The grinding machine went into operation. After some time the old woman had cause to confront Mallam: returns were abysmally low, sometimes non existent. She said: Mallam, this machine apparently is not blessed, in that return on investment is very low. Mallam, being truthful countered the old lady: machine is highly blessed! I eat and drink from it daily!

The old lady was a victim of poor governance. There is a puzzle in Nigerian democracy. Before the puzzle there is myth: a monolithic Igbos ethnic group. They are highly harmonious amongst themselves. Unlike other human beings, Nigerians, they think alike in all that they do, particularly when it comes to politics. So lovable and peace – loving are they to one another, that one of their cities, the centre of their Caliphate, Enugu, has the singular distinction of being the crime capital of Nigeria! Victims of crime cannot in all honesty love it. Unless one cherishes being robbed, kidnapped, raped, 419ned, or even killed.

Now the puzzle. If your nerve centre is the crime capital of Nigeria, one would want to assume that you need a good government to drastically bring it down. Unless of course you are all criminals, in that case, you need crime to escalate, to allow each member of the community to express themselves. By pronouncements, by their voting or not – voting behaviour, Igbos have shown preference for poor governance.

Today, a coordinating minister, who unfortunately is an Igbo, has, in collaboration with an Igbo President, brought the Nigerian economy to its knees. All the leaders of Nigeria’s financial regulatory bodies (CBN, SEC, NSE, finance ministry) are Ibos. And we, the rest, know how we feel. The Igbos have a cultural association called OHAENAEZE. It has the power to direct the Igbos, or so we are told, as the wind directs a straw, whichever way it chooses. So if it says Igbos choose your own perdition, they will rush headlong into it, like the followers of Reverend Johnson, the poison dispenser of US.

But Igbos are not fools. A lecturer of mine in the university said any fool can make money. I disagreed then, I disagree now. Fools don’t make money. Money is made on purpose. Anyone who has a purpose cannot be a fool. The reality of the world shows us who are fools: they are those who believe in equity. If you need a functional, caring government before you thrive, or achieve your objectives, then you must be under the guidance of a fool. So there is the need for us to understand the nature of Igbo society.

Though I am not a sociologist, it is different from Yoruba or Hausa society. Success in Yoruba society today is dependent on Western education. I am a Hausa man, but I do not know upon what is success based in our society. If I may hazard a guess, it is based on Qur’anic education. Greater number of the rich in Hausa society did not attend modern schools. Their success comes from trading. In this they are like Igbos. But the Igbos have a network. The Hausa do not have.

Why is it that the Igbos insist on dominating the aviation industry? In order to control the airports.With a coordinating Minister giving waiver on import duties left, right, and centre, you may not have to cracking your brains to know who are the beneficiaries. If you were to say Hausa people are aspiring to the presidency through Buhari, I will tell you that you are wrong. By the time he becomes President, he will implement his agenda as he deems fit. Not so with the Yoruba when Obasanjo ruled: Afenifere said he was implementing their agenda. Not so with the Hausas. When Abacha ruled, or misruled, they took the blame, even though they had no control over him: he was a Kanuri after all!

If we believe that the ethnicity of Igbos as the bonding factor, the glass ceiling that will not allow any outside idea to penetrate, then Igbos are certainly not qualified to rule Nigeria. But they are now ruling by proxy. And Nigeria is on its knees. Gowon and his co-travellers made a mistake. A people who cannot see any good in others save in themselves wanted to relieve Nigeria of their burden, shackle. He insisted in retaining them. This is where it has landed us. Here is a government that says that government must accommodate “mere stealing”; that hobnobs with all characters who have no ethics or guiding principles.

If the Igbos cannot integrate into mainstream Nigeria, then Nigeria ought not survive, unless it is to turn into the crime capital of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
And this

http://www.punchng.com/politics/24-states-wont-pay-salaries-in-2015-afenifere/

The punch...

Afenifere Renewal Group Laments Over Marginalisation By Jonathan

Pan-Yoruba association, Afenifere Renewal Group, has warned that given the drop in the price of crude oil, 24 states may not be able to pay salaries next year if the structure of government bureaucracies is not changed.
The group said this in its report on critical review of Nigeria’s economic and political governance in Lagos on Wednesday.
The report, which was signed by the group’s
national chairman, Olawale Oshun, added that
it was unfortunate that 60 per cent of public
expenditure went to the servicing of
bureaucracies.
It read, “Nigeria is over-governed with a
bloated Federal Government, 36 state
government bureaucracies, one FCT
administration, and 774 Local Government
Areas. When budgets of all these government
tiers are collated, more than 60 per cent of all
public expenditure in Nigeria goes to service
these bureaucracies that consist of less than
three per cent of Nigeria’s population.
“This high cost of governance is the reason we
cannot fund the delivery of critical
infrastructure and social programmes. High cost
of governance contributes to high cost of doing
business, which, in turn, reduces Nigeria’s
competitiveness in the global market.
“Unfortunately, current economic realities show
that Nigeria can no longer fund these
bureaucracies as some states now owe workers
as much as four months’ wages, with no respite
in sight. One would not be a Prophet of Doom
to say there is a high probability that two-third
of states in Nigeria might not be able to pay
salaries in 2015. This is another threat to
political stability as social vices and malfeasance
would increase.”
The group, therefore, recommended that the
country went back to the regional system of
government as practised in the First Republic or
the adoption of the six geo-political zones as
federating units.
The group further called for the abolition of the
Excess Crude Account and the elimination of
importation of refined petroleum products as
well as the maximum devolution of powers to
the federating units.
The group lamented the marginalisation of the Yoruba under the Goodluck Jonathan administration and wondered why all the heads of government financial organisations were of Igbo extraction.
It said, “Nigerians should be concerned
because the 2015 general elections will not
replenish the country’s depleted tank of
political stability if certain reforms are not
pursued as urgently as possible.
“In the absence of socio-political and economic
justice, nepotism and ethnocentrism have taken
over as the emblem of our presidential politics.
For instance, it is difficult not to read meaning
to the fact that under the current
administration, all economic agencies like the
Central Bank of Nigeria, Security and Exchange
Commission, Debt Management Office, and
Finance Ministry, are headed by experts from
one ethnic nationality.”
And dont forget this

Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police

FROM DESMOND MGBOH, KANO

The Kano State police command said yesterday that the Igbo or indeed, any non-indigene was behind the December 10 explosion at the Kanti Kwari Market.

According to the Commissioner, Alhaji Adenrele Shinaba, the arrest of an indigenous female suicide bomber gave a lie to such rumour.

“That is a clear indication that the rumour making the round is not only malicious, but unfounded. We want the members of the public to disabuse their minds as regards this unfounded rumour,” Shinaba said.

“We want to disabuse the minds of the members of the public that a tribe is behind it. This is not an inter-tribal war. It is an act of terrorism. It has nothing to do with any government; it has nothing to do with any tribe.

“I think trouble-makers, people who thrive and benefit from violence, are the master-minds of this wicked and ugly rumour” he added.

Alhaji Aderenle said, “we know we have a common enemy which are the terrorists and we cannot start fighting ourselves because that is the aim of the terrorists, to cause confusion , to look for soft targets and create panic, fear……..

“What we are saying is that the people that are saying that they are going to attack non- indigenes living in Sabon Gari, we want them to realize that whoever is doing so , is doing so at his or her own peril. We are law enforcement agents; we are security agents; we would not allow that. We must protect everybody living here.

“Let it be known that some of the Igbo that are living here, they have lived with you for years, some of them were born here, some of them do not know their places of origin, they have lived here and are doing their businesses here,” he said.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=96994
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by kettykin: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
If igbos don't head these boards then who should head them . We are talking about people who became billionaires with just £20 44 years ago, who pioneered the movie industry, music industry, nollywood movies, African literature, new generation football. Who built banks from scratch, airports from nothing, modern cities from dust and rocks. Refined their fuel built rocket systems, developed underground bunkers, produced cholera vaccines, designed super computers, new generation robots, built world class companies, pioneered luxury bus transportation, home videos etc.
God blessed the igbos truly, any body who is jealous of them should hug the nearest transformer.

If you are not happy with the position of igbos in Nigeria then opt out or alllow them opt out

14 Likes

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Other regions should first go to school. And I don't mean fraudulent free education school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by crownprince102: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Other regions should first go to school. And I don't mean fraudulent free education school.
South West region comprises of the most educated people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by crownprince102: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
kettykin:
If igbos don't head these boards then who should head them
The ancestors of your village
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
crownprince102:

South West region comprises of the most educated people in Nigeria.

Fake free education. That's why your SANs are standing behind an illiterate cattle rearer with their caps in hand.

5 Likes

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
I guess I sould have expected the comments above, but anymore of this and It'll keep getting harder to laugh off undecided
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by cheruv: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lord God pls strengthen Igbo land and also make possible the creation of Anioma to enable the unification of Igbo land.
all hail SE+Anioma!!
Ohaneze Oha Igbo gaadi oo!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by crownprince102: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Fake free education. That's why your SANs are standing behind an illiterate cattle rearer with their caps in hand.
gringrin I thought you will doubt my point. It is better to stand behind Buhari you call illiteratr who can speak english without blunders than to follow a region where a person with 6 PHD degrees can say the following statement:
1. I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide.
2. My fellow widows.
3. My husband and Sambo IS a good people.
4. A good mother takes care of HIS children.
5. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to CARRY second in a competition like this one.
6. We should have love for our fellow nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY.
7. My heart feel sorry for CHILDREN who have become WIDOWS by loosing their PARENTS for one reason or another.
PHD holder for heaven's sake..... Four year old kid sister must not say this statement. You know who the person is. Chai! Chai!! Cha!!! Dia riz Godu ooooo gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by docsholz(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
They're heading it, let's see what magic they'll perform
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2015
How has our economy fared under the leadership of obessed Iwaela? The monetary policy of CBN is neither here nor there. The Aviation sector is in a laughable state. What Àre we saying? It is not about occupying positions but how productive are you? I don't believe one particular ethnic group have monopoly of expertise, Though some Igbos argues such (as evidence with the posters above). If that was true, their region should be leading the rest region in terms of development, If that was true, the power sector and the economy should be the envy of Africa. While I won't sacrifice competency for quota system, I still won't adopt a system of bias when appointing candidates. Jonathan has no clue, such practice of bias in appointment backfires.

3 Likes

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by cheruv: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2015
lowgeorge:
Master obje or whatever u are… u hit it everything in d rfht aces. ibos are naturally parasites lets call them grasshoppers.. study those predators they only feed on anything green not leaving an inch. dats xactly wat ibos are.. They commercialize everything they can see touch move think about and help to do. in ikweere land they call them labourers cos thats what is befitting of them. to me they have no economic value at all. there is a diff btw ego stroking and being ambitous. those parasites are the worst thing that ever happened to nigeria existence. they are nothing but common vermins. To u ibo fool reading dis I hate you and my coming generations will ever hate u not for your exploits or hustling attitude but for your subtle trickish tendencies in destroying other pple reputation to build yours… op u so on point
a look at your history shows you're Yoloba! angry
simply be proud of your ethnic nationality and stop claiming ikwerre.there's no need adding your stup1dity to the list of headaches they've presently

3 Likes

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2015
crownprince102:

gringrin I thought you will doubt my point. It is better to stand behind Buhari you call illiteratr who can speak english without blunders than to follow a region where a person with 6 PHD degrees can say the following statement:
1. I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide.
2. My fellow widows.
3. My husband and Sambo IS a good people.
4. A good mother takes care of HIS children.
5. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to CARRY second in a competition like this one.
6. We should have love for our fellow nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY.
7. My heart feel sorry for CHILDREN who have become WIDOWS by loosing their PARENTS for one reason or another.
PHD holder for heaven's sake..... Four year old kid sister must not say this statement. You know who the person is. Chai! Chai!! Cha!!! Dia riz Godu ooooo gringringrin
hey diickhead,this is 2015,a new year..quit being stuppid,quit playing da foool,quit showcasing da emptiness of that sponge u gat in place for a brain,quit showcasing how basket u are upstairs,....quit thinking with da balls n start thinking with ur brains n pls start coming up with something reasonable n suited for humans, not for foools and animals.
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by LogicPower(m): 1:05am On Jan 06, 2015
I have NEVER been interested in the kind of ethnic 'warfare' going on NL, but if I must comment on this thread, my observations would be as follows:

1. To be fair to GEJ, he may not necessarily be personally responsible for these lopsided strategic appointments that clearly favoured the SE region, though that would not be a good excuse for him; I believe a shrewd person like NOI, with her intimidating CV, can easily take advantage of the weakness and cluelessness of a zoologist leader like GEJ to easily make him rubber-stamp any appointments she wants him to approve, in the economic field that he apparently knows next to nothing.

2. But if the truth must be told, this kind of barefaced nepotism has been going on in this country right from the time we started to govern our affairs as an independent country. And each of the 3 major ethnic groups (Hausas, Yorubas and Igbos) are GUILTY of it; and of recent, the Ijaws seem to have joined them as well, with their newly found political power.

3. Because of my profound contempt for the thieving Nigerian elite, I hardly EVER care where they come from, what is their tribe, religion or region; as long as they are corrupt, they deserve nothing from us except contempt and condemnation, simply because of the way their heartless looting is destroying our country and condemning millions of ordinary people into a life of misery and hardship.

4. However, as the Nigerian masses begin to WAKE UP and fight to take back their country from the corrupt and greedy elite, through the power of vote, we hope this kind of flagrant nepotism would one day be a thing of the past.

4 Likes

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by cheruv: 1:13am On Jan 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

animal talk.
tell us your tribe make we laugh a bit.
o vu nwa ofe'mmanu grin

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Change2015(m): 1:23am On Jan 06, 2015
LogicPower:
I have NEVER been interested in the kind of ethnic 'warfare' going on NL, but if I must comment on this thread, my observations would be as follows:

1. To be fair to GEJ, he may not necessarily be personally responsible for these lopsided strategic appointments that clearly favoured the SE region, though that would not be a good excuse for him; I believe a shrewd person like NOI, with her intimidating CV, can easily take advantage of the weakness and cluelessness of a zoologist leader like GEJ to easily make him rubber-stamp any appointments she wants him to approve, in the economic field that he apparently knows next to nothing.

2. But if the truth must be told, this kind of barefaced nepotism has been going on in this country right from the time we started to govern our affairs as an independent country. And each of the 3 major ethnic groups (Hausas, Yorubas and Igbos) are GUILTY of it; and of recent, the Ijaws seem to have joined them as well, with their newly found political power.

3. Because of my profound contempt for the thieving Nigerian elite, I hardly EVER care where they come from, what is their tribe, religion or region; as long as they are corrupt, they deserve nothing from us except contempt and condemnation, simply because of the way their heartless looting is destroying our country and condemning millions of ordinary people into a life of misery and hardship.

4. However, as the Nigerian masses begin to WAKE UP and fight to take back their country from the corrupt and greedy elite, through the power of vote, we hope this kind of flagrant nepotism would one day be a thing of the past.

Thank you for the needed dose of common sense.

#change
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by SamIkenna: 1:25am On Jan 06, 2015

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 06, 2015
cheruv:

o vu nwa ofe'mmanu grin
cheruv or wetin ur papa name u wey ur stupidity dey call u cerubi. u mad son of the accursed clan that u been projected from. imagine u had d sagacity to call me an ofe'mmanu.. am a proud yoruba boy and would never stoop so low to trade insults with you. ive followed ur posts citing biafra warfare delisionary grandeurs. let me challenge u to a

3 Likes

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:43am On Jan 06, 2015
lowgeorge:
cheruv or wetin ur papa name u wey ur stupidity dey call u cerubi. u mad son of the accursed clan that u been projected from. imagine u had d sagacity to call me an ofe'mmanu.. am a proud yoruba boy and would never stoop so low to trade insults with you. ive followed ur posts citing biafra warfare delisionary grandeurs. let me challenge u to a duel pls call me 08062707875 and lets see if I wont sacrifice ur blood in these fucking new year u are. you have the audacity to use ur foul language to denigrate me on a yoruba site. if not that seun is a bastard he ought to have removed your lots that parade around as chest beaters… stupid parasite son of a grasshopper. if u just know u good in a gunfight I beg u in the name of alatosa just call my cell number

see them, boastful empty drums.
we don't have time for you weakling. Send us your strong General, Oladipo Diya. I believe he's the bravest thing that came out of your land.
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by crownprince102: 1:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Rexxie:

hey diickhead,this is 2015,a new year..quit being stuppid,quit playing da foool,quit showcasing da emptiness of that sponge u gat in place for a brain,quit showcasing how basket u are upstairs,....quit thinking with da balls n start thinking with ur brains n pls start coming up with something reasonable n suited for humans, not for foools and animals.
You should ask your fellow igbo folks to do listed first. By the way, have you done that yourself? I guess you must be one of those asking for Buhari's certificate, aren't you? Hey dude.... Wake up

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Vicotex(m): 1:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Apc una see where foolishness don lead una to??
Bring cerificate he say no.
Now why the complains?.
SS/SE deserve to have 75% of nigeria's economy...
Abi dem aboki land get OYEL

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by DonaldGenes(m): 2:01am On Jan 06, 2015
Op, what's the title of this your Epistle?
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Ngwakwe: 2:01am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
How has our economy fared under the leadership of obessed Iwaela? The monetary policy of CBN is neither here nor there. The Aviation sector is in a laughable state. What Àre we saying? It is not about occupying positions but how productive are you? I don't believe one particular ethnic group have monopoly of expertise, Though some Igbos argues such (as evidence with the posters above). If that was true, their region should be leading the rest region in terms of development, If that was true, the power sector and the economy should be the envy of Africa. While I won't sacrifice competency for quota system, I still won't adopt a system of bias when appointing candidates. Jonathan has no clue, such practice of bias in appointment backfires.

She is simply the best.

The lady our NASS can't confront at any point in time. It was quite unfortunate the HOR hired machinery to set questions they can neither defend during cross examination nor understand when clarifications are made by the indefatigable world class economist.

It's only the blind with ulterior motive that keep denying her transformation of our financial and economic sectors.

She has gradually built institutions and set the ministry on a part to transparency and accountability.

She is already the unsung hero of our time and this regime 2011 - 2014.

What can you say of Aruma Otti who is able to run Nigeria Stock Exchange without a single dime of a budget from NASS just because she exposed them as corrupt megalomaniacs hence they threatened her position for rejecting their demand for bribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Vicotex(m): 2:04am On Jan 06, 2015
kettykin:
If igbos don't head these boards then who should head them . We are talking about people who became billionaires with just £20 44 years ago, who pioneered the movie industry, music industry, nollywood movies, African literature, new generation football. Who built banks from scratch, airports from nothing, modern cities from dust and rocks. Refined their fuel built rocket systems, developed underground bunkers, produced cholera vaccines, designed super computers, new generation robots, built world class companies, pioneered luxury bus transportation, home videos etc.
God blessed the igbos truly, any body who is jealous of them should hug the nearest transformer.

If you are not happy with the position of igbos in Nigeria then opt out or alllow them opt out
ride on my brother from another toto.
No mind these betrayers and dem abokis.
They keep hating on us.
God pass them
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by IGBOSON1: 2:13am On Jan 06, 2015
lowgeorge:
cheruv or wetin ur papa name u wey ur stupidity dey call u cerubi. u mad son of the accursed clan that u been projected from. imagine u had d sagacity to call me an ofe'mmanu.. am a proud yoruba boy and would never stoop so low to trade insults with you. ive followed ur posts citing biafra warfare delisionary grandeurs. let me challenge u to a duel pls call me 08062707875 and lets see if I wont sacrifice ur blood in these fucking new year u are. you have the audacity to use ur foul language to denigrate me on a yoruba site. if not that seun is a bastard he ought to have removed your lots that parade around as chest beaters… stupid parasite son of a grasshopper. if u just know u good in a gunfight I beg u in the name of alatosa just call my cell number

^^^This fools hatred for Igbos has driven him insane!

Never let anyone have that kind of power over you......without even trying i hasten to add! If you're looking for who to hate.....hate your kinsfolk that equally disliked Ndigbo but fought a war and spilled blood to keep us all in this shithole of a country!

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by cheruv: 2:14am On Jan 06, 2015
lowgeorge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ndi Yoloba a sef undecided you no be only omo odua,burr omo akawo,omo mgbati and of course onye ofe'mmanu grin lekwa otu gi si eme mkpotu ka agboro!.
I no dey like gun things kos na sharp sharp..I need something wey I go enjoy so if you fit get kitana sword make we spar..no yawa! cheesy just go Kyoto wey dey Japan get two of them make we spar..at least when I tire I go simply detach your head use your body do food with your blood to wash it down.grin grin
burr if you no fit go Kyoto, abeg comot road make I see better people! angry

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by hyfr(m): 2:21am On Jan 06, 2015
I guess Biafra will be the most developed,beautiful,outstanding,God blessed country by 2016 onwards. Haters don't quote me cos I'm heading to gym

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What An Error! Aregbesola Mistakenly Said APC Is Finished During Campaign / Buhari Should Jog Round The Stadium Before His Campaign Speech – Fani-kayode / MORE PHOTOS: Members Of The Representatives Throwing Punches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.