Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,027 members, 7,859,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy (2692 Views)

do good / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by hyfr(m): 2:28am On Jan 06, 2015
lowgeorge:
cheruv or wetin ur papa name u wey ur stupidity dey call u cerubi. u mad son of the accursed clan that u been projected from. imagine u had d sagacity to call me an ofe'mmanu.. am a proud yoruba boy and would never stoop so low to trade insults with you. ive followed ur posts citing biafra warfare delisionary grandeurs. let me challenge u to a duel pls call me 08062707875 and lets see if I wont sacrifice ur blood in these fucking new year u are. you have the audacity to use ur foul language to denigrate me on a yoruba site. if not that seun is a bastard he ought to have removed your lots that parade around as chest beaters… stupid parasite son of a grasshopper. if u just know u good in a gunfight I beg u in the name of alatosa just call my cell number
THIS IS A MAD MAN
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by hyfr(m): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2015
lowgeorge:
cheruv or wetin ur papa name u wey ur stupidity dey call u cerubi. u mad son of the accursed clan that u been projected from. imagine u had d sagacity to call me an ofe'mmanu.. am a proud yoruba boy and would never stoop so low to trade insults with you. ive followed ur posts citing biafra warfare delisionary grandeurs. let me challenge u to a duel pls call me 08062707875 and lets see if I wont sacrifice ur blood in these fucking new year u are. you have the audacity to use ur foul language to denigrate me on a yoruba site. if not that seun is a bastard he ought to have removed your lots that parade around as chest beaters… stupid parasite son of a grasshopper. if u just know u good in a gunfight I beg u in the name of alatosa just call my cell number
Because Seun is from yoruba, this forum should be for yoruba's alone EH? See the kind of mentality you nurture within your tiny frame. What do u think you are A god You even dropped your number challenging your fellow to a fight? I wonder what u think you are, you are just a poor, wretched, frustrated individual looking for who will kill u

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by hyfr(m): 2:34am On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
How has our economy fared under the leadership of obessed Iwaela? The monetary policy of CBN is neither here nor there. The Aviation sector is in a laughable state. What Àre we saying? It is not about occupying positions but how productive are you? I don't believe one particular ethnic group have monopoly of expertise, Though some Igbos argues such (as evidence with the posters above). If that was true, their region should be leading the rest region in terms of development, If that was true, the power sector and the economy should be the envy of Africa. While I won't sacrifice competency for quota system, I still won't adopt a system of bias when appointing candidates. Jonathan has no clue, such practice of bias in appointment backfires.
your wisdom is geared towards evil, your counterparts in other parts of the world are making lives better, you are here hating on others. So sorry for u
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 06, 2015
crownprince102:

You should ask your fellow igbo folks to do listed first. By the way, have you done that yourself? I guess you must be one of those asking for Buhari's certificate, aren't you? Hey dude.... Wake up
psycho
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2015
Get a life and stop hating Igbos

1 Like

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by crownprince102: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2015
Rexxie:

psycho
Lol...... Orang-utan

Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2015
crownprince102:

Lol...... Orang-utan
10x 4sharin'ur family photo.. grin grin
u apes oobs! u òbós sure luk gud...
grin
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by crownprince102: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Rexxie:

10x 4sharin'ur family photo.. grin grin
u apes oobs! u òbós sure luk gud...
grin
That's a picture of something that has low mentality like you..... Ape of the century
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 07, 2015
crownprince102:

That's a picture of something that has low mentality like you..... Ape of the century
eyaaa,u're crying now,i must've hit u real bad,diickhead,its apparent i stuck ur own projectile way deep up ur whistling arsse otherwise u wudnt've used my word,u shudda continued with ur URANGi UTANGi family dance.... grin

moda4kn_ape
grin
again jerk,nice pic..
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by crownprince102: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Rexxie:

eyaaa,u're crying now,i must've hit u real bad,diickhead,its apparent i stuck ur own projectile way deep up ur whistling arsse otherwise u wudnt've used my word,u shudda continued with ur URANGi UTANGi family dance.... grin

moda4kn_ape
grin
again jerk,nice pic..

Who did this to you? undecided
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 07, 2015
crownprince102:

Who did this to you? undecided

come again don_kong,whatcha tryna....emmm,what u call da chimp sound now?....
Re: Illiteracy + Tribalism = South-East, South-South Hijack Nigeria’s Economy by MayorofLagos(m): 4:54am On Jan 07, 2015
kettykin:
If igbos don't head these boards then who should head them . We are talking about people who became billionaires with just £20 44 years ago, who pioneered the movie industry, music industry, nollywood movies, African literature, new generation football. Who built banks from scratch, airports from nothing, modern cities from dust and rocks. Refined their fuel built rocket systems, developed underground bunkers, produced cholera vaccines, designed super computers, new generation robots, built world class companies, pioneered luxury bus transportation, home videos etc.
God blessed the igbos truly, any body who is jealous of them should hug the nearest transformer.

If you are not happy with the position of igbos in Nigeria then opt out or alllow them opt out

You forgot to add....Igbo went to space, Igbo invented smart phone, Igbo own Eko Atlantic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Service Charge Scrapped By NERC / Biography Of Professor Yemi Osibanjo Nigeria’ APC Vice Presidential Ca / APC Is In Love With Corruption- Wike Replies APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.