Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,382 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? (5273 Views)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Can You Help Your Wife Wash Her UNDIES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Yusphull(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
zaragal:

To start with. wat ll I doing in my bf's house wen am sick, is his house a clinic...secondly y should my panties b far frm my buttocks in my bf's house is he meant to see it?? Dis is relationship for crying out loud not marriage!! D last I check dey re two different tinz

Thanks dear.... You r so blunt with your response and I love that... why will a Lady use being sick as an excuse to enslave her BF.... angry undecided

I can never and I will never wash my GF panties.. Wen em no swear for me.... # factaboutme#
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Yusphull(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
zaragal:
Anyway sha, I see Ur point tho...dat scenario is justifiable...but then it's awkward. do u knw wat comes frm a ladies unwear?? my dear it's not something I cn let my bf see talk of wash!! Am talking to " my paradise!!"

@ bolded... Help me enlightened them plss....

Those guys shouting must be a learner...

no insult meant just my candid opinion ....
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Adaeze003(f): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yet some ladies be washing em stinking boxers... lmao...
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wash girlfriend undies? why should a gf live with me when I'm yet to wed her in a Church/Court?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yusphull:

Thanks dear.... You r so blunt with your response and I love that... why will a Lady use being sick as an excuse to enslave her BF.... angry undecided

I can never and I will never wash my GF panties.. Wen em no swear for me.... # factaboutme#

Hw abt ur wife??....because me I go giv me husband wash oooo, and I go wash him own fifty fifty no cheating, it's sexy in marriage is it not, I fit even wear am for him head d neat one oooo, unto say nah play grin wink

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by crispyqutie(f): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
wunmi590:

Hmmm, ar u sure? Dt means sand is mre precious dn ur wife den? grin
of cos sand is more precious dan ur wife cos i dont see any reason why u cnt wash her undies wen at d end u still dip ur stick into her pot or lick d sweet soup dat comes outta her put...#dats a silly statement to make!#clears throat...datz all
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Yusphull(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2015
zaragal:

Hw abt ur wife??....because me I go giv me husband wash oooo, and I go wash him own fifty fifty no cheating, it's sexy in marriage is it not, [b] I fit even wear am for him head[\b] d neat one oooo, unto say nah play grin wink

Hahahahahaahha.... kikikikikikikii..... grin grin badt geh

where wetin for my head... tufiakwa tongue

Am sorry I can't just wash it even for my wife, how I wan start sef undecided
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Yusphull:

Hahahahahaahha.... kikikikikikikii..... grin grin badt geh

where wetin for my head... tufiakwa tongue

Am sorry I can't just wash it even for my wife, how I wan start sef undecided

Ok
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by wunmi590(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2015
crispyqutie:

of cos sand is more precious dan ur wife cos i dont see any reason why u cnt wash her undies wen at d end u still dip ur stick into her pot or lick d sweet soup dat comes outta her put...#dats a silly statement to make!#clears throat...datz all

U ar d 1 dt mde silly statment, so shtup nd learn, I ws d 1 dt creatd dis thread nd I said I cn do it, so I judged, u by ur nonsense stemnt. Get a lyf tongue
Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by nicerod(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
wunmi590:

Lol!! U wnt 2 kili me wit lafting cheesy grin

Nairaland guys av been prtendin since 1212AC Milan grin
grin grin grin grin i no dey lie oo

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies? by Baddo101(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na even girlfriend not even wife. even if na wife sef its if and only if im less busy dat i will do that meanwhile i will neva b less busy..lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 ways to make him crazy about you. / Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making / Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.