Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Simple Ways To Win Her Heart This New Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Win Her Heart This New Year (499 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' / What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Win Her Heart This New Year by kristein(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
i wonder why guys complain that nowadays girls are complicated and normally play hard to get..

here are simple ways to make her fall for you and start craving over you

* inbox her with #1000 recharge card

*call her for 30mins-it shows you are a big boy

*demand for her account number and send her 50k

*invite her for a date-by now she won't be busy

*host her with the tune of 20k and give her 5k for transport

*invite her for a shopping of atleast 50k

*don't ask her out

*take her to the beach and spoil her-by now she would be expecting you to ask her out

*buy her the latest ride in town

*she will call you and ask"guy won't you ask me out? or am i free to visit you this weekend?"

by now you have won her heart...abeg,if you.no get money to spoil her this new year,just remain single!
gbam!

abi ladies i lie??
Re: Simple Ways To Win Her Heart This New Year by Oluwatosean(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Na so heart dey expensive?
Re: Simple Ways To Win Her Heart This New Year by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Seen this like 596532500065 times

#Stale

(1) (Reply)

"Godly Guy" Or Man Of God? / It Happens... / Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.