Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (97520 Views)

Carlcare Is Here With You / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Carlcare Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by LILGWANZ(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2015
AbbasJR:
i bricked my fone while trying to install the new update..if i tke it to the carlcare.do they ask 4 warranty? Bcus i wasn't given when i bought 4rm jumia..i reside in abj tho
the same thing happened to me and i dont know if the calcare center would help in fixing it cause i bought the phone from someone
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Popdy(f): 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
Pls I brought a Tecno H6 phone to ur service centre at Opebi Ikeja for repair since 1st of April cos it was not booting and it had speaker and screen problem(screen is not broken tho)and I was told to come back d ffl week for d phone,I went d ffl week but I was told it wasn't ready dat I should come back d ffl week again dat it would av been ready by dat time but I should call d hotline b4 coming, since then I av been calling but u guyz keep on posting me dat it isn't ready nd I should check back d ffl week afta waiting for ages b4 u guys pick calls,I came all d way to Lagos frm school jst to collect my phone but it seems u guys just collect phones and dump dem sumwhere without doing anything about them,I just hope what I read on another thread in this forum abt u guyz using pples phones as spare parts isn't true.....pls and pls I av to travel back to school dis week and I'm afraid I won't be able to come back to Lagos until afta 3 mnths and according to d notice on ur work order slip it would av been disposed off by then...Pls kindly help me
WO number is LF1350373
IMEI is 355945***190184
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by michealbug: 12:02am On May 04, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
plz whats ur address in Asaba.Delta state my mum needs to go there
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Fortune440(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2015
Sophia please how much will it cost to repair my infinix hot at any of your branches
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by biggboy(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2015
Hi carlcaresophia, i have one infinix hot x507 i bought from konga. The screen is damaged but there is nothing wrong with the touch as there is no crack or scratch on it. I will like to know if i will pay to get it fixed and if so how much will it cost me? Am Presently at abeokuta, ogun state and i would to have your contact information there? Thank you.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 9:10am On May 11, 2015
biggboy:
Hi carlcaresophia, i have one infinix hot x507 i bought from konga. The screen is damaged but there is nothing wrong with the touch as there is no crack or scratch on it. I will like to know if i will pay to get it fixed and if so how much will it cost me? Am Presently at abeokuta, ogun state and i would to have your contact information there? Thank you.
Sorry we don't have service center in Abeokuta, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. As for the cost, you need so counsel with our local service center directly about this. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 9:15am On May 11, 2015
michealbug:

plz whats ur address in Asaba.Delta state my mum needs to go there
Sorry we don't have service center in Asaba, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by sheyeh01: 1:07pm On May 22, 2015
Please, the touch screen of my infinix zero phone got broken and I took it to the Carlcare Opebi office on tues, bt they said the item is not available presently, that I should call back the following day to know wen it ll be available. When I called, I was told it wnt be available again till next month. Please is there anything you can do to help.
Or can it be fixed at the digital square awolowo way office, should I take it there? coz I really need the phone urgently. Thanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by SammieFBC: 8:21am On May 25, 2015
I bought an Infinix Hot X507 Phone through Konga Online Stores on March 25, 2015 I just noticed that the network keeps going on and off the phone; i initially thought it was the Airtel network i had on it but after changing it to Mtn, it still keeps occurring. Please kindly advicesad
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 10:20am On May 25, 2015
SammieFBC:
I bought an Infinix Hot X507 Phone through Konga Online Stores on March 25, 2015 I just noticed that the network keeps going on and off the phone; i initially thought it was the Airtel network i had on it but after changing it to Mtn, it still keeps occurring. Please kindly advicesad
Hi! Pls make sure your phone is covered by strong network signal first. If still has that problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Lalaska(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2015
Hi, I recently bought an infinix Hot note but it refused to charge yesterday. I want to know if there is a warranty on the phone and if it covers this , do you handle issues are around warranty?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:29am On May 26, 2015
Lalaska:
Hi, I recently bought an infinix Hot note but it refused to charge yesterday. I want to know if there is a warranty on the phone and if it covers this , do you handle issues are around warranty?
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center to see whether your phone's under warranty.If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by SammieFBC: 1:57pm On May 26, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Pls make sure your phone is covered by strong network signal first. If still has that problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Thanks for responding...I live in Lagos
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 7:12am On May 27, 2015
SammieFBC:

Thanks for responding...I live in Lagos
Hi! Following pls find the contact information of our service centers in Lagos: No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria " +234 01460619/80022752273"
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria + 234 9036003533
NO 55,Kofo Abayomi Avenue Apapa,Lagos +2348091339530
Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by donshady(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2015
Calcare should provide a service here in ogun state for the ijebus like ijebu ode, ijebu igbo, ijebu mushin and the rest in ogun state to save stress of travelling to repair our devices . Thanks in advance.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by nadico(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2015
Hi, please do you work on innjoo phones. Just called your center at Onitsha and they said they don't handle innjoo phones
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by femiranking28(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
pls I want to fix my phone screen in Port Harcourt where in aba road are you people please
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Tonio1: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Port Harcourt Carlcare Phone lines are for fancy. They never pick up. Poor customer care. Such irony.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by yinkuschua(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please why is your Ikeja Obafemi Owolowo way not picking calls.. Wanted asking if they have part for my Infinix Zero..which i haven't enjoyed before it broke again...
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by haymoney01(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2015
1stUnique:
Carlcaresophia hi pls can u help me confirm d price for repairing broken touch pad of infinix hot..?? thanks
Hi. Were u able to repair ur touch pad. mine also got broken. Hw much did it cost u
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2015
haymoney01:
Hi. Were u able to repair ur touch pad. mine also got broken. Hw much did it cost u
Hi! Pls counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need the contact information, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by icelord(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hello,everyone.The following are the address and hot line of our carlcare service center.If you phone users have something wrong with your mobile phones.You can contact our hotline or take your phone to our carlcare service center.Our colleague there will help you to solve the problem.Thank you!
No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +234 80022752273

Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +234 9036003533
Abuja Saham Plaza,No.10 Alexandra Crescent,Wuse II,Abuja +234 8181176195

44B New Market Road Onitsha (1st floor) +234 8177250277

"2nd floor,NO-290 Aba Road, Port Harcourt,River State of Nigeria" +234 9099515582

NO.25,BEIRUT ROAD,KANO CONTACT +234 8096969680

G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House(3rd Floor).Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna +234 9095724673

NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City +234 8172951002

1205,Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, Off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria island, Lagos "+234 8066153123
"
Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Road,Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria +234 8172005296
pls non of doz numbers u gav seem to b goin true,, and i really need to talk to sm1 frm carlcare...
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Zizoucollins(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good evening ,pls I want your sincere and honest opinion with the issue on ground.my infinix zero phone screen got broken and came back after some 3 months plus .Unfortunately for me I was charging it and the phone just went off ,blank ,nothing came on .tried other chargers but nothing worked and it also happened to my Infinix tab too the same time ,coz I was charging em at the SaME time.I immediately rushed down to a. tech friend of mine who said he would check it for me and later told me it was battery issue ,I then decided to go to carlcare office in Ibadan.They said they could not fix it since they didn't open it first.Can I still get it fixed ,I will Bear the cost I don't want to just throw the phone away just like that ..
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2015
icelord:
pls non of doz numbers u gav seem to b goin true,, and i really need to talk to sm1 frm carlcare...
Hi! Could you pls tell us the city and state you're living in now, so that we can send you the latest contact information of our service centers. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Pepemi: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Could you pls tell us the city and state you're living in now, so that we can send you the latest contact information of our service centers. Thank you!
Hi, please the outer screen of my phone got broken, how can you be of help. I stay in Ondo state..thanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2015
Pepemi:

Hi, please the outer screen of my phone got broken, how can you be of help. I stay in Ondo state..thanks
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. And we don't have service center in Ondo state now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by ridwan4u(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2015
So no carlcare in osun state. That's bad ooooo. I have travel to ibadan or lagos before I can repair my phone.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by ojotu4real(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2015
i just want to say a million thank you to carlcare esp kano centre, i was able to fix my damage screen(complete)... keep it up
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Oshlander: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Oshlander:

Is it correct to imagine that any phone that has been opened by other engineers would be rejected for repairs by CarlCare?
I'm asking because my TECNO M3 just won't come on again after I downloaded and transferred a Java file app to another phone. I had given the phone to an engineer before Carlcaresophia responded to my cry on this thread few days ago "Engineers on Nairaland willing to help" about same issue. The guy could not solve the phone's problem. Can I still take it to Carlcare centre after it is now opened? I'm in Abeokuta, Ogun state and so far, there is no centre here. Do you have collection centre in Abeokuta? Give their contact info if yes.
Hi! You need to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center directly about this. Sorry we don't have collection center in Abeokuta now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by zeanslim(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia , hello i will like to know how much it cost to fix the broken calibration of tecno phantom a3.. I'm currently in ibadan. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Best Cheap 2015 Android Phones And Prices In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.