Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" (5538 Views)

Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. / Lady Asked Man To Pay Her N40k For Sex / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by koolet: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
we've been together for months now, both schooling in different institution me in university she a polyte i livin alone coz my parent resides in the north played winnersbet these days and my ticket won me 45k , spent 5k wid my palz, got to her and broke the news, the next thing she said waz "thank God ahhhh atleast i would pay my school fees nextweek" inside of me i was like waaaaaat ,outspoken i told her ill see to it. although (.....she once helped with me 5,000 when her parent sent her fees last year,now shez owing the school 32,000, she said she bought some clothings and the rest miscellaneous )... honestly i was heartbroken till now coz i know her 2 be cool, but mehn i plan on washing-up too plus ave gat budgets.. i expect giving her 10k but damnnn shyt happenzz dunno wat 2 do just perplexed.... would i be the one paying her school fees i have friends i could involve buh i know they would be selfish and their response would be "dont mind her jare" plz jst lead me on nairalanders..... coz am owing 5k too

1 Like

Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by juianne95(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ohk....
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by vizkiz: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pay it na...sheyb her father is dead and she has no relatives...pay her school fess demmit! angry

1 Like

Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
give her 10k and tell her that's all you can afford.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by demelza: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
I cannot even believe you are considering it.
Shebi na you be president of Nigeria Mugu Association. Oya pay for her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by juianne95(f): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
Pay it na...sheyb her father is dead and she has no relatives...pay her school fess demmit! angry
lol

Na u kill d man?
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by Raddie(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
See Q o!
You never jam, dey there dey jonz in short give am the remain ba sef.

If she had asked earlier, I'd have been obliged to raise out of the fees, but coming as it is.......... you know the rest joor #myopinion
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by lurther: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pay her school fees now, and you continue to pay her school fees till she graduates.

Even if you plan to give her part of the money, don't call it school fees. Just call it money.
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by koolet: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
demelza:
you mean i should totally ignore her ??
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by vizkiz: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
lol

Na u kill d man?

the thing dey vex me na grin

When She was spending her money on material things,she didn't know she was gonna pay school fees abi?
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by juianne95(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

the thing dey vex me na grin

When She was spending her money on material things,she didn't know she was gonna pay school fees abi?

I pity your babe oo...u too kala
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by Raddie(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
demelza:

N.M.A.

Lolz
Wicked walahi
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by koolet: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
i guess most of u guyz are still single.... u expect me to be mean?

but seriously i still love her so well.
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by vizkiz: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:

I pity your babe oo...u too kala

its not about "kala-ism" (lol)
I don't like it when a lady is about to "magatize" or play a game of "maganitizm" on a fellow nigga tongue
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by mirexxx(f): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
give her wat u can. don't try 2 impress her by paying her fees tell her u av oda stuffs 2 do wit ur money. she myt understand u sha lol kiss

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by Tymax(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
She spent her school fees on clothes and boyfriend? Lol! Guy first return her 5k. Then consider that you were lucky to win this money. You could have lost the bet, but you won... For a reason
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by chrislu(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
My guy don't pay a dime! 40k in Nigeria now is worth nothing. Well if u're boyant enuf 2 blow cash mayb u can consider paying but left 4 me I won't give anything. This may b d opening of more school fees to come. And how dare she jst conclude that she'll pay d fees 4rm dat same money wen u neva promised 2 pay d fees.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
demelza:

how is he a mugu to give her gf money undecided

money he won from baba ijebu..

na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by juianne95(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

its not about "kala-ism" (lol)
I don't like it when a lady is about to "magatize" or play a game of "maganitizm" on a fellow nigga tongue

e no concern u na

Do u know if d OP is capable financially
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by Karleb(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op you're funny, taking responsibility of a girl whose parent are still alive and kicking, are you Santa Clause? undecided

My advice is, give her the amount that comes from the buttock of your heart.
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by vizkiz: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
e no concern u na

Do u know if d OP is capable financially

yeah right...so because you'v gat a rich boyfriend, you should drain him abi? undecided
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by dechandel(f): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maga don pay

Shout halleluyah grin

3 Likes

Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by juianne95(f): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah right...so because you'v gat a rich boyfriend, you should drain him abi? undecided
grin grin

Lol...
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by koolet: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
selfoss:

how is he a mugu to give her gf money undecided

money he won from baba ijebu..

na wa o
which wan be ijebu again
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
koolet:
which wan be ijebu again

winnersbet
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by naijaboiy: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Give her the amount that comes from your heart because you Love her.

But don't pay the whole school fees o!

If she cannot accept it or she acts greedy then just know say dem wan maga you be that grin
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by koolet: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
undecided
Karleb:
Op you're funny, taking responsibility of a girl whose parent are still alive and kicking, are you Santa Clause? undecided

My advice is, give her the amount that comes from the buttock of your heart.
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by Maakhir(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
koolet:
we've been together for months now, both schooling in different institution me in university she a polyte i livin alone coz my parent resides in the north played winnersbet these days and my ticket won me 45k , spent 5k wid my palz, got to her and broke the news, the next thing she said waz "thank God ahhhh atleast i would pay my school fees nextweek" inside of me i was like waaaaaat ,outspoken i told her ill see to it. although (.....she once helped with me[b] 5,000[/b] when her parent sent her fees last year,now shez owing the school 32,000, she said she bought some clothings and the rest miscellaneous )... honestly i was heartbroken till now coz i know her 2 be cool, but mehn i plan on washing-up too plus ave gat budgets.. i expect giving her 10k but damnnn shyt happenzz dunno wat 2 do just perplexed.... would i be the one paying her school fees i have friends i could involve buh i know they would be selfish and their response would be "dont mind her jare" plz jst lead me on nairalanders..... coz am owing 5k too

You're the man and she helped you out.

You owe it to her.
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by koolet: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

You're the man and she helped you out.

You owe it to her.
i know but how much...
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by Kylekent59: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
That girl come from IMO abi??
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by koolet: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
koolet:
undecided 5k
Re: Advice Please "My Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her School Fees" by ireneony(f): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Pay for her na, but if she say make u füùk her you nor go come tell us.
Yeye de smell

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damn!!! Why Are puussies So Hairy? (pic) / https://www.xvideos.com / Help!! The Olosho I Carried Last Night Turned Into A Man This Morning!! (graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.