Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo (50764 Views)

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by gambus007(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
redsquare:
My good people of PH and Uyo, chop their money, but remember to vote PDP.
GEJ till Buhari produce his original SSCE cert. tongue
Time is passing you by.wait for his cert!please paste ur own ssce cert on nairaland let see what you have.Good nigerian want change.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by kenp20(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jwonder:

Buhari's yansh is directly in your face ...
come whats your own did I insult u? in short for insulting me ds evening becos of my own opinion, i decree and declare that ur own face will not see favour D's year, DAT ur own face will lead u to trouble anywhere u go

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by blkmum700: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
jossi994:
gratiaeo:
Don't post anything here without Buhari certificate

Don't mind the SaTANic f00l. Those PDP ßastards are shitting their dirty pants at the prospect of spending eternity in Kirikiri maximum. Thats why like leeches they've jumped on the certificate issue and are desperately tryna tarnish The General's image. Nigerians are tired of such trivial crap!

We want good roads!
We want electricity!
We want good healthcare!
We want a booming economy!
We want to see an end to corruption!
We want change!

SAI BUHARI!!!

They Spent 6years to provide us with All you listed above but prefer to keep shouting they have know shoes all over the country.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by lugado: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
I hear say if person offend you and you curse am say God go do hin life the way Jonathan rule naija. He he go give you roforofo fight. na wao Jonathan Don finish grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Misogynist2014(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
2015 elections will be hot.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Simitrendy: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Akpan107:
Beautiful pictures!
Buhari you can see how PDP has transform Akwa Ibom to something similar to England...

We must reject you again with everything in us.

GEJ till 2019
NO GOING BACK!!!!
Really akwa ibom synonymous to ENGLAND dats what we call APC CHANGE!!! GMB CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Agbgift(f): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
hansad:
Lol, Buhari's clenched fist reminds one of Robert Mugabe clenching his fist a few years ago.

Every Zimbabwean who can afford it has fled Zimbabwe since old Mugabe determined that youths of Zimbabwe must not run the country until he dies. As old Mugabe slept in presidential office, the rest of the worse takes place outside it ---
So true. This is what the youths of this country have failed to see. I wounder the year we will have our Birth right as youths in this country in terms of politics.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by atlwireles: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
I appreciate these pictures coming from the heartland of the SS. I await the same free and peaceful campaign by PDP in Sokoto, Kano and kaduna states. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by blackjack21(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:
Gmb2015! Rivers and akwa ibom is the main region of gej, i never even expected their would be up to a thousand that want change from their son. Apc tried their o, we accept its not our main base. I can strongly vouche that the crowd u would see in edo would be explosive, the major state apc has on lockdown in the south south. Apc is saving the best for the last, edo b4 the north central, south west, and main north. Lagos would be a carnival

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by hansad: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
eighTHREAD:
[size=30pt]Listen to the cheers from the uncontrollable UYO crowd as they scream for CHANGE in the video below[/size] http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7cDoLEI7pY8

APC could have hired a larger crowd than that to shout "Change." All one could hear in the video was voice of about ten or so people shouting "we want change." Do not be deceived.

Watch how civilized politics is played with huge crowd in attendance - no be touts making noise as if going to the war front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2ErWWPrMLU

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by NemzySeries(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flye:
Woooow! Amechi tried too. I never believed APC could gather so many crowd like that in Rivers and akwa ibom, if it was a ruling party I would have believed they were paid.anyway hope to see such turn out during election.

Same exact words GEJ wud b saying wen GMB finally wins

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by shamecurls(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Next month is .........

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Dbboy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Rubbish have a look at the placards nobody is carrying a picture of buhari. I said it APC is all about lies and make belief

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by bobbylegend(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
The crowd is normal abeg. Same people will still attend PDP rally. It's all about mobilisation. Just give them the money and you will see a mammoth crowd. The best mobilising team wins the election period. I don't break my head for nigeria politics.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by MosD: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Colourful, encouraging crowd. Any event attracts crowd though.

Btw

GMB so looks Jim Carrey in 'The Mask' in that custom, especially with the hat
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by lyricalz: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
I see, that's not an assurance. Nobody will not like to party or flex. When the right time comes they'll still put their thumbs on PDP I trust my fellow niger-deltans. If u want to waste your time and money, we are good in helping you do that.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by alabiyemmy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:
I thought APC would not be accepted/welcomed in Rivers state because of their Islamic fundamentalism. Why is Buhari capturing Jonathan's strongholds?! For God's Sake, Jonathan only depends on the SE/SS Votes, but the way I'm seeing it now, Jonathan is losing. From Mbaka to MEND to some other groups in the SE. Jonathan, pls resign honourably to evade humiliation!

U people just like deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by makzeze: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jonathan is finished!
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Abelsconcept(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
I've said this another thread and I'll repeat it again:

Buhari can't win the 2015 presidential election. Sadly, Goodluck will continue as the president even though I would want another or better choice but Buhari is a NO NO NO.

#2. BUHARI IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE GOODLUCK
Lets face facts here, in a democratic sense Buhari is not any level close to Goodluck. Goodluck is head and shoulders above him which makes me wonder why APC in all their talk about "CHANGE 2015" cannot effect change within the party. Maybe APC have no better candidate to challenge Goodluck. It beats mine imagination to think APC in all their wisdom choose to elect a man who at some point had made statements capable of instigating war and terrorism. Or perhaps he imposed himself (remember he's still a general if you challenge you go.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

See reasons here: https://www.nairaland.com/2079423/5-reasons-why-pdpll-win
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Johnnyessence(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
GMB campaign is not about bribing ur way unlike d Tan they create to embezzle d treasury forget oooo GMB will win convincely on Feb 14.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by yinchar(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
We've told them, they wont listen Jesus of Otueke is going back home.

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
bobbylegend:
The crowd is normal abeg. Same people will still attend PDP rally. It's all about mobilisation. Just give them the money and you will see a mammoth crowd. The best mobilising team wins the election period. I don't break my head for nigeria politics.

Gbam. That's the point
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by TheMadame(f): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
You can not stop a movement,whose time has come and that movement is Nigerians calling for a change.
Nigerians are tired of monumental corruption,insecurity,insurgency,unemployment,strikes and inept leadership and total clueless governance.
Mr Jonathan was elected to do a job but has been a monumental failure in all levels and sectors. He has choosen to fiddle with his Fedora hat while the economic ship of the country crashed into the iceberg. He choose to fiddle while insurgents continued to take Nigeria territories. He turned a blind eye while the vultures in his government including his wife stole Nigeria blind.
On February 14th 2015,Nigerians will tell him what they feel about his government when they send him packing. He is going to suffer a crushing,humiliating and devastating defeat. Mark my words.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Larow(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
redsquare:
My good people of PH and Uyo, chop their money, but remember to vote PDP.
GEJ till Buhari produce his original SSCE cert. tongue
What money? Mumuni! Na PDP abi na DPD get enough money to spend naa and me sef go chop dem money sote na GMB I go eventually vote!!! If u get mind make we bet! GMB go win come feb.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Kaboo4sure: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Because they are bunch of idiot who doesn't give a Bleep about us.
Fesomu:
They didn't raise 21b for ebola, they didn't raise 21b for hospital infrastrutures, they didn't raise 21b for military weapons against boko haram, they didn't raise 21b for flood victims, they didn't raise 21b for children dying of vaccine preventable diseases, they didn't raise 21b for unemployed youth, they didn't raise 21b for the homeless BUT they all gathered to raise 21b for another 4years of NOTHING .. Just like jonathan wife said "dias God oooo
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Uduakpat(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sorry buhari and man of God /man of politic(Osinbajo). U can't win my state which is akwa ibom state we are 4 GEJ coz he pass 2ro skuls. So go n start skul 1st ok. Mayb after 2019 we'll see wat we can do abt u. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Former national chairman of PDP, Senator Amodu Ali is from Kogi state. If he is honest as OBJ, he would have told GEJ already that he has no chance at all against GBM in Kogi state even though the PDP will sweep APC in other elections.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Akpan107(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Simitrendy:
Really akwa ibom synonymous to ENGLAND dats what we call APC CHANGE!!! GMB CHANGE!!!
Buhari is only planing to cry again, and he will succeed in geting exactly that.

Buhari will never rule Nigeria, nomatter what!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by otokx(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
I'm getting bored with all this politics.
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nice365: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:
Gmb2015! Rivers and akwa ibom is the main region of gej, i never even expected their would be up to a thousand that want change from their son. Apc tried their o, we accept its not our main base. I can strongly vouche that the crowd u would see in edo would be explosive, the major state apc has on lockdown in the south south. Apc is saving the best for the last, edo b4 the north central, south west, and main north. Lagos would be a carnival

Who is this guy? Thanks for your analysis. Can't wait to see the drama unfold, come Feb. 14, 2015
grin
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by ohepocj(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
There all selfish people that want to take power by force. nigerian be were they don't have clean mind

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Akpan107:
Beautiful pictures!
Buhari you can see how PDP has transform Akwa Ibom to something similar to England...

We must reject you again with everything in us.

GEJ till 2019
NO GOING BACK!!!!

Ehya no like for u, send money to my ecobank acc for like, pls check ur inbox.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.