Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo (50689 Views)

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by adook1: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Flye:
Woooow! Amechi tried too. I never believed APC could gather so many crowd like that in Rivers and akwa ibom, if it was a ruling party I would have believed they were paid.anyway hope to see such turn out during election.
Uyo is a flop

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by baybeeboi: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
The Cat family don't just go about chasing smaller animals....there just stay back,watch very well and lunch an attack.
Now PDP is that cat family in Nigeria.
.but i wish none of them (GEJ &Buhari) wld be made president come february

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Coolboi05(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fani-Kayode added a killer-blow: “Jonathan has disappointed Nigerians in all sectors of the economy and if he should be allowed to continue in office, this country is heading for serious disaster.” Today, barely one year later, Mr. Fani-Kayode is in charge of “media and publicity” for the President’s re-election campaign...

Sum1 is sumwia ranting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by thaoriginator: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
If you want the price of Garri to reduce, vote for Buhari

#SaiBuhari

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by fxskye: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
adook1:
Uyo rally is a flop, those pictures are not from Uyo, the poster is a liar, the apc candidate in Uyo is a conman, it's a failure

Ok, show us the original pictures.......
And u didn't watch it live on tv?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by adconline(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:
I thought APC would not be accepted/welcomed in Rivers state because of their Islamic fundamentalism. Why is Buhari capturing Jonathan's strongholds?! For God's Sake, Jonathan only depends on the SE/SS Votes, but the way I'm seeing it now, Jonathan is losing. From Mbaka to MEND to some other groups in the SE. Jonathan, pls resign honourably to evade humiliation!
Doesn't it tell you that SE/SS are more politically mature and tolerant than they get credit for in the media??They voted for MKO/Kingibe when there was no SS/SE person on their ticket, same thing for OBJ/Atiku. You would be amazed to see that GMB would get a lot of votes in SS/SE while GEJ will get nothing from folks in the north.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by jojoki: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hurricane GMB and Osinbanjo on move which will wipe off corruption, insecurity etc

The CHANGE as finally come!

God bless progressive Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by sonssyo: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
NA MONEY DEY FIND COME, NO BE NAIJA WE DEY? BUT BUHARI LOOKS SICKY SHA, HOPE DIS MAN GO STAY REACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
A futile effort.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Mooaloji(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oboy see crowd, am impressed, Nigerians want Change. We are tired of gej. #TeamGMB/Osinbajo#

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Akpan107(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Beautiful pictures!
Buhari you can see how PDP has transform Akwa Ibom to something similar to England...

We must reject you again with everything in us.

GEJ till 2019
NO GOING BACK!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by lakesider(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
MEND:jonathan does not deserve a second term
www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-does-not-deserve-second-term-mend/

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
sonssyo:

NA MONEY DEY FIND COME, NO BE NAIJA WE DEY? BUT BUHARI LOOKS SICKY SHA, HOPE DIS MAN GO STAY REACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Na you be God abi wey dey know who go die next.. are you even sure of ytour own life?
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Dbboy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Give us a link to watch this rally on ait I don't believe anything on Nairaland this election period.APC and make believe.

GEJ till thy kingdom com

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by baybeeboi: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
redsquare:
My good people of PH and Uyo, chop their money, but remember to vote PDP.
GEJ till Buhari produce his original SSCE cert. tongue
Bros,u sopoz don knw Nigerians na..
Anybody wei visit their states dem go follow am go chop im money but on d D-day u go find the people u no go see them again

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by mascot87(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ruben Abati & Okupe I know will definitely vote for Buhari. GEJ is also planning to vote himself out of office by voting Buhari grin cheesy Sai Buhari

We want CHANGE!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by fxskye: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
technokid:
wow, I'm from Akwa Ibom and I didn't expect such crowd and support for GMB, I'm really surprised. I guess Akpabio go dey provoke for this kind invasion from the opposition into his state

One of ur folks said the crowd turn out is a lie. Could u please share more light on what u saw?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by obaobirin: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
oziegbe2015:
Gmb2015! Rivers and akwa ibom is the main region of gej, i never even expected their would be up to a thousand that want change from their son. Apc tried their o, we accept its not our main base. I can strongly vouche that the crowd u would see in edo would be explosive, the major state apc has on lockdown in the south south. Apc is saving the best for the last, edo b4 the north central, south west, and main north. Lagos would be a carnival

It's amazing the trend of what is happening amongst the Nigerians. All we want is CHANGE. I love the expository u gave on the different regions. If they try this in Bayelsa the turn out could be large. All the same moving to the APC's strongholds there would be a standstill... with these events unfolding the polity is shifting base with the endorsement of GMB by MEND...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by hansad: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lol, Buhari's clenched fist reminds one of Robert Mugabe clenching his fist a few years ago.

Every Zimbabwean who could afford it had fled Zimbabwe since old Mugabe determined that youths of Zimbabwe must not run the country until he dies. As old Mugabe slept in presidential office, the rest of the worse takes place outside it ---

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by firetrap(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
People are wicked oh. See as them compare buhari to Eustace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
gratiaeo:
Don't post anything here without Buhari certificate

femicyrus:
Can't you see picture evidence that your certificate poo is not working?

Don't mind the SaTANic f00l. Those PDP ßastards are shitting their dirty pants at the prospect of spending eternity in Kirikiri maximum. Thats why like leeches they've jumped on the certificate issue and are desperately tryna tarnish The General's image. Nigerians are tired of such trivial crap!

We want good roads!
We want electricity!
We want good healthcare!
We want a booming economy!
We want to see an end to corruption!
We want change!

SAI BUHARI!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Donbrig: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
The huge numbers of intellectuals in APC will be the biggest problem for PDP to solve in this election. At the moment, over 80 Nigerian intellectuals in diaspora are presently scattered across Nigeria vying for Buhari presidency. That's the effects of "Whoever God has ordained, no man can disdain".

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by anonimi: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
donphilopus:
I thought APC would not be accepted/welcomed in Rivers state because of their Islamic fundamentalism. Why is Buhari capturing Jonathan's strongholds?! For God's Sake, Jonathan only depends on the SE/SS Votes, but the way I'm seeing it now, Jonathan is losing. From Mbaka to MEND to some other groups in the SE. Jonathan, pls resign honourably to evade humiliation!

How much do you think Amaechi, the Donatus General [DG] needs to pay each member of the crowd mobilised through his SHA lawmakers, LGA Chairmen & Councillors as well as senators & representatives

Keep deceiving yourself with the props.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Oluwapresley(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Even with PDP rigging self(usual thing), GMB till #2023!!! Their father yansh!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by redcliff: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lol pdp qnd their croonies shivering at their various locations at the moment.. lol

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Temieasy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
singing, only Jesus can save!,
only Jesus can save!
imela!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by gmaribel(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
[size=20pt]SPEECHLESS![/size] shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by blkmum700: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Change is here to stay,the wind of Change is blowing everywhere and these are the people i call good Easterner who don't follow Partisan Politic,they can see the future with the rest of the country that change is imminent,Vote wisely.Nigeria deserve a good Leader,we are tired of Corruption,Austerity,embezzlement,Mismanagement,maladministration,we deserve a change and that's why we all shouting Change.

Sai Buhari
Sai Apc
Sai Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by melomelo: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Na rally we dey talk? Na today? Na so buhari dey pull crowd but he go still put d 2 hands for head and cry-deeply later because Nigeria is asking him, INEC is asking him, UK, UN, USSR, USA and rest of d word asking buhari to provide his original certificates shikena but busy with rally that will work against him. But for sure, you can not jump the fence of INEC. GEJ man of the people till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by amnestylaw1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wao, the Change is for real. cool
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by donphilopus: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
anonimi:

How much do you think Amaechi, the Donatus General [DG] needs to pay each member of the crowd mobilised through his SHA lawmakers, LGA Chairmen & Councillors as well as senators & representatives

Keep deceiving yourself with the props.

I guess Umana Okon Umana has Lawmakers, Chairmen and Councillors as well. Keep deceiving yourself, it would soon dawn on you!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Simitrendy: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Johnnyessence:
GMB will win big no argument Cos' d will of God will prevail on this nation.I av been saying it since last year d will of God will prevail GMB will be swear in on may 29,2015 by special grace of God av prayed about it nothing will happen to each and everyone here. Cos' d Lord am serving is a living God he answer me when d hope of man is gone.
We serve a mighty God bro and the egypt we saw under that ineptitude man we shall see dem no more CHANGE!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of States Not Owing Workers. / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.