Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo (50760 Views)

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by jaytee01(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
adook1:
Uyo rally is a flop, those pictures are not from Uyo, the poster is a liar, the apc candidate in Uyo is a conman, it's a failure
If the poster is a liar, then what are you?

A gullible crook?
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by jaytee01(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
anonimi:

Keep spinning tales rather than recognise the divisive ethno-religious politics Buhari is playing yet again just like he did in 2011 that led to the murder of Southern youth corpers after his FAILURE.

I guess for you the increased level of infrastructure, services & utilities in the north under the Jonathan/Sambo administration does not count or does it

- Almajiri schools
- Universities
- International scheduled flights to Kano airport
- Kaduna/Abuja railway
- etc, etc
Are you actually serious about this post? Who is the poster boy for divisiveness in this country today?
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
[size=18pt]THIS IS REVOLUTION FOR CHANGE![/size]

Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by farem: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
It is better for Buhari to come to power in 2015 and jail me than for Jonathan to come back and destroy the remaining Nigeria- Olusegun Obasanjo “My Watch”
Re: Pictures From The APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt & Uyo by SenatorJames(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
I pray for free, fair and bloodless election.

I cant believe that these are Portharcourt and Uyo, GMB interests are increasing day by day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.