Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos (38983 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by texalux(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
May God purnish your generation Doyin okupe by febuary endin u & ur generation will turn history! Quote me & die.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Johnsonpa: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Okupe is just an ordinary political bigot...he knows nothing about diplomatic politics...he is one of those who instigate religion against the other

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by ogaofficer(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Doyin okupe is a disgrace to yoruba people. . . + reuben abatialapa. Gmb 2015

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by lekikosky(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
I wonder why sensibleand respectable people join UNHEALTHY Doyin okupe on his senseless journey of words.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by jkendy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
This Okupe of a man is such a lousy individual.
Always blowing flames where there's no sign of fire.
How's dat his business if GMB decides to go worship in the shrine or church, is he (okupe) better than him (GMB)

Respect your age b4 you start receiving insults from younger generation

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by blackjack21(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
baybeeboi:
how the Government is Run is none of my Business...sit back here with my lil Business and my gain is not any less...
Try not to pay your tax, then you will understand why the government ought to be your business. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by soarz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
Doyin did nt mean well even for Janathan not to talk of GMB. Also he did nt mean well for Naija
Doyin go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
I think APC recruits and pays people to post in this forum and other online social networks. It is very obvious! This is clearly a desperation for power. Who votes for Buhari is not only primitive but the most ignorant Nigerian ever! Say no to former dictator and say yes to democracy!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Doyin Okupe? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! this corrupt, womanizing buffon? please we all know he has his tongue so far up GEJ's arse that he has forgotten the smell of fresh air.

Doyin is a political hooligan who arse kisses whomever is in power.. just watch after Buhari win this same Doyin will go about singing Buhari's praise and condemning GEJ..
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by baybeeboi: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
blackjack21:

Try not to pay your task, then you will understand why the government ought to be your business. cheesycheesy

I pay,but it doesnt affect my gain so its still none of my business
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Okupe makes me hate pdp the more,he has become a monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by juvewalex(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
This guy must be an adult kid
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by iyobs7(f): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Are these the crop of leaders we have in this country?
It is just unfortunate... Our moral system is being mocked... This is someone's dad behaving like a primary school drop out...

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
juvewalex:
This guy must be an adult kid
he is a kid

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by seedorfg(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
ain't surprise atall that Okupe is one of the cluelessness mouthpiece
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
I think APC recruits and pays people to post in this forum and other online social networks. It is very obvious! This is clearly a desperation for power. Who votes for Buhari is not only primitive but the most ignorant Nigerian ever! Say no to former dictator and say yes to democracy!
can u convince me y Gej should return?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Kororugged: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
[s]I think APC recruits and pays people to post in this forum and other online social networks. It is very obvious! This is clearly a desperation for power. Who votes for Buhari is not only primitive but the most ignorant Nigerian ever! Say no to former dictator and say yes to democracy![/s]

Nigerians are tired of poverty, lack of electricity, terrorism, economic hardship, corruption and lack of vision.

Nigerians are tired of bad luck called Goodluck

Nigerians believe that stealing is corruption

Nigerians want CHANGE

Go and get your PVC

Vote for the peoples General

Sai Buhari

Kai Jonathan- first class ticket to Otueke, he can drink all the ogogoro in his village if he wants

9 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
LogicPower:

You are absolutely right!

Okupe, Abati, Labran Maku and MANY of GEJ's advisers would be remembered as the WORST set of presidential spokespersons we have ever seen in Nigerian history.

We have never seen a set of presidential image-makers who have SO MUCH resources at their disposal yet they achieved SO LITTLE in terms of actually boosting the image of their principal.

Because of their crass ignorance of the basic principles and practice of PROFESSIONAL PR, they think PR is all about negativity and proving how fierce an attack dog you can be!.

That is why they spend MOST of their time, energy and the huge resources at their disposal on REPULSIVE, DIRTY, HATEFUL, DIVISIVE, CRUDE, CHILD-LIKE, PROVOCATIVE and mostly unwarranted PERSONAL attacks on decent and respected members of the society who happen to be in the opposition parties.

But to be fair to them, it would naturally be VERY DIFFICULT for anyone to successfully launder the image of a clueless, weak, incompetent, non-achieving and BLUNDER-PRONE president like GEJ; and it would be even more difficult when you try to convince the electorate to re-elect him for another term, in the face of his glaring failure.

So it is a case of double jeopardy, where a clueless and weak president is surrounded by a bunch of unprofessional PR team who, in the absence of tangible achievements by their principal, resort to the ONLY option available to them, and that is, looking for even the most trivial issue they can find from the opposition camp and use it to launch personal attacks on the opposition leaders.

Fortunately for us, the game is almost OVER for them and their clueless principal. And what a good riddance it would be!.

I am a GEJ supporter... I agree with this post. The only part I do not agree is the part bolded. GEJ is good market that is not been sold very well. His image makers are doing a very poor job.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by imauri: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
this is normally expected from a pig.....nothing but garbage is nutritious.. Doyin in a few months ud be in prison on probably out of the country hiding.idiot
lalasticlala:
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s aide on Public Affairs, Doyin Okupe, has mocked Buhari who recently attended a thanksgiving service in Lagos with his running mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, who is a pastor at RCCG. He did that via his Twitter account. See tweet below:

"Buhari attends thanksgiving in Lagos. How time changes. Next Gmb will be taking Holy Communion in this desperate bid for Power. Jesus is Lord",

http://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/552233424602542080?p=v

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Samunique(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Bastarddd Doyin Okupe, As long as the Lord lives and Jesus is Lord, You would spend the remaining of your life in prison
I think it will be better if u remove JESUS from this ur post. Pls!!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by deltapikin(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Politicians will not seize to amaze me!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Samunique:
I think it will be better if u remove JESUS from this ur post. Pls!!!!

I am simply quoting the part Okupe put in his tweet

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by tosadplanet(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
I cant wait to see the Vice Presidential debate between Prof and Arcihtect Sambo. That VP is indeed a liability in GEJ camp. His morose facial expression never ceases to amaze me. It is clear that we cant have two clowns as President and Vice President for another 4 years....GEJ/Sambo your time is up......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by kheart(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Abeg who knows wetin happen to doyin (maggi)?

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
alabiyemmy:
Next he will be in MFM for Power Must Change Hands.
sure....cos power will definitely change hands by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Abbsamus(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
okugbe or okupe again. no comment
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Orunto: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Allah Akbar! 2015 Deliverance. The Lord works wonders. Buhari may have accepted CHRIST as his Lord and Saviour. Then there is fire on the mountain, everyone must run. PRAISE THE LORD! ALLELUIA!!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by BokoHaramm: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
Doyin Okupe is a disgrace to all BASTARDS!

Omo Ale jati jati!
I hope you are not abusing my tribe?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
As anyone noticied how quiet Rueben Abati has become lately?
I guess he knows something about change in government on FeBuhari 14.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Okupe or whatever he's called is a clasissical case of re.tardness re-powered!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Akpan107(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
Yes! Just the same way el rufai castigated his President for going to pilgrimage to pray to his God. I can imagine fundamentalist Buhari mocking Jesus in his heart and hating the pastor all through the service.
Buhari must be rejected again. That i know, sometime i dont even wnt to reply them. But they must surely be disappointed again.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
legendsilver:
what else can you expect from a man that calls himself Bas tad. grin
HAha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards / Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.