Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos (38938 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by TheMadame(f): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
With friends(advisers)like Okupe and Abati,Mr Jonathan does not need any enemies. They keep pushing their principal into a deeper quagmire,while they make General Buhari,more popular,infact the harder they try to spin issues,the more popular the General becomes.
Goodluck Jonathan had a chance to be the best President Nigeria could have had but he choosed to be a fiddler while Nigeria burned.
On February 2015, we will send him to his rightful place iN Nigerias history.
Vote wisely. Vote change.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Nigerians are tired of poverty, lack of electricity, terrorism, economic hardship, corruption and lack of vision.

Nigerians are tired of bad luck called Goodluck

Nigerians believe that stealing is corruption

Nigerians want CHANGE

Go and get your PVC
Vote for the peoples General

Sai Buhari

Kai Jonathan- first class ticket to Otueke, he can drink all the ogogoro in his village if he wants
Seriously, former dictator is not in the position to solve those problems because he couldn't when he ruled before. Another person should be. Buhari is supposed to be in jail for joining those who ruined that country. Isn't it a shame you are asking for former military dictator as president? Please, don't quote me again, you primitive man!

What is that nonsense you always write at the last part of your post?

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by valHarrison: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
IamDejman:
The day Okupe becomes wiser, I will celebrate
1million of you and ur family can't be better than okupe

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by UTEWUOJO: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
If Labaran Maku can learn his lesson, Okukpe must surely do.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Emmahunk(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29546484]President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s aide on Public Affairs, Doyin Okupe, has mocked Buhari who recently attended a thanksgiving service in Lagos with his running mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, who is a pastor at RCCG. He did that via his Twitter account. See tweet below:
Of all the public affairs issues begging for attention in this Nation, it's GMB's attendance of thanksgiving that Doyin found newsworthy.
Our campaign strategies are becoming increasingly ridiculous. Be warned that God is never mocked. Don't use Jesus' name in vain.

"Buhari attends thanksgiving in Lagos. How time changes. Next Gmb will be taking Holy Communion in this desperate bid for Power. Jesus is Lord",

http://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/552233424602542080?p=v[/quote
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Dee60: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Such a shameless presidential aide!

If GEJ loses you could trace it to 3 people - okupe, abati and madam dezian. and maybe a fourth person, patience. their insulting nonsense jibes have beclouded any sensible person working with the president. before you hear one akinwunmi or okonjo, you would have been insulted thirty times by okupe!

what is his problem with buhari going to church? shameless!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by iluvnaija: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hypocrisy at its peak.

Sai Buhari.

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by shesszi(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
May be his children should be on NL so that they can advise their Dad when he comes home tonight.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by iluvnaija: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Make a choice.

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
ozo13:
grin grin grin if em pikin catch u grin
hope say e n dey Nairaland cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by ADJAMES: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
What is this? What has anyone going to a religious gathering got to with election. Is this part of the issue based campaign PDP keeps talking about? This has really lost his mind.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by PStacks(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Is it not this same Doyin Okepke they say anytime he talks rubbish GEJ buys him a BMW..

If na me nkor? I will talk plenty jargons na, maybÉ my pay master would change my gift from a BMW to a Ferrari.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by nesta007(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
J
lalasticlala:
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s aide on Public Affairs, Doyin Okupe, has mocked Buhari who recently attended a thanksgiving service in Lagos with his running mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, who is a pastor at RCCG. He did that via his Twitter account. See tweet below:

"Buhari attends thanksgiving in Lagos. How time changes. Next Gmb will be taking Holy Communion in this desperate bid for Power. Jesus is Lord",

http://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/552233424602542080?p=v

How abt this

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by blackjack21(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
baybeeboi:

I pay,but it doesnt affect my gain so its still none of my business

Suppose you earn 50 naira daily and pay 1 naira tax daily, 49 naira will be your total income.
You could have had the total 50 naira for yourself.
Now how doesn't that affect your income?

Maybe you should have said you are contented with your income. But still I will ask: "are you contented with your security?"

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Dailyfavour(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
I do wonder where this overfloat man will hide his face when power change hand cos he will be paid back. Better tell ur oga to give u a space at Otueke

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
valHarrison:
1million of you and ur family can't be better than okupe
For now, i accept lipsrsealed

I also say unto u that '1 billion of you, ur family and ur future generation cannot be better than me' wink

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Muffy2912: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Doyin Okupe is a Bastard in case u don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Kororugged: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
all4naija:
Seriously, former dictator is not in the position to solve those problems because he couldn't when he ruled before. Another person should be. Buhari is supposed to be in jail for joining those who ruined that country. Isn't it a shame you are asking for former military dictator as president? Please, don't quote me again, you primitive man!

What is that nonsense you always write at the last part of your post?

Typical Jonathanian

Abuse instead of discussion

Nigerians know better. We want Change

Sai Buhari

Kai Jonathan- Otueke here you come

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by igbsam(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
pendy79:
The program is a Lagos state government thanksgiving service, held at Alausa, Ikeja and not at the redeemed church or redemption camp.

It is not a church program but a thanksgiving service to thank God for the progressive achievement in Lagos State and Buhari was there on the Invitation of governor Fashola not pastor adeboye, hence his none removal of cap in the program.

Tot the PDP said their campaign will be issue based, I guess these are the issues affecting the bad economy and corruption in every sphere of governance in 9ja and the inability of government to pay salaries of federal civil servants.

They will not see this.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by philips70(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eaton:
Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati and co are the reason some people are moving away from GEJ.Whenever they open their mouth is nothing but garbage.

I suspect both men are covertly working against Jonathan.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Homguy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
clueless crew member, lead by a clueless captain.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by pendy79: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
igbsam:

They will not see this.

No they won't, they are children of hate, anger amd confusion. It is okay when JonaTAN goes and kneel down in front of Adeboye claiming to be humble but is an abomination when Adeboye and Buhari stand few metres away from each other in a program.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by osebe: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
We await Bokoharam's endorsement too!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
IamDejman:
The day Okupe becomes wiser, I will celebrate
no wonder Obj once slap the dog
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by MsNas(f): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
alabiyemmy:

But when El Rufai rubbishes the President, you clap in adoration.
Can you comprehend? Is Doyin Okupe yout Dad?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by babs84(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
BUHARI IS ALL I​​​ WANT TO HEAR...Enough of this disgrace BADLUCK in form of GOODLUCK.
Sai BUHARI!!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
To balance the equation, I expect Osinbajo to attend a Moslem Juma'a thanksgiving service with his bible in his hands. If he does that, I'll know that they are serious.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Abugab(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Now I know Okupe.s brain is situated in his bum bum. He sits on it and thus can't reason properly. Nonsense.....
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by bameyi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
pendy79:
The program is a Lagos state government thanksgiving service, held at Alausa, Ikeja and not at the redeemed church or redemption camp.

It is not a church program but a thanksgiving service to thank God for the progressive achievement in Lagos State and Buhari was there on the Invitation of governor Fashola not pastor adeboye, hence his none removal of cap in the program.

Tot the PDP said their campaign will be issue based, I guess these are the issues affecting the bad economy and corruption in every sphere of governance in 9ja and the inability of government to pay salaries of federal civil servants.

Well put, Doyin has reduced himself to an instrument in the hands of GEJ, to do his dirty job. Secondly like you said that bastard Doyin have no substance in him, due to his recent sickness saying jargon.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by mukthar2000(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
whatever u like continued saying it buhari its already the elected President
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
ilugunboy:
This Doyin Okupe man has lost all sense of decorum expected from a top operative of the Presidency...

Everything now is trivialize by PDP.

Those who call this sorry excuse of a man okuigbe are indeed justified.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by pendy79: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
bameyi:

Well put, Doyin has reduced himself to an instrument in the hands of GEJ, to do his dirty job. Secondly like you said that bastard Doyin have no substance in him, due to his recent sickness saying jargon.

The reality is that he is scared and wary that their time is up. The likes of him and others who feed fat on the commonwealth of the Nation will definitely want the status quo to remain.

You need to see the kind of lives their kids live here in the UK and the USA then you will ask the sincerity of Government asking the populace to brace up for austerity while their kins and kiths live in affluence and opulence outside the country.

Nigerians need to wise up and decide the path they want for the Nation whether the CONTINUITY JonaTAN represents or the CHANGE Buhari bears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata And Osayamon Ogbebor Wedding Photos / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight / Chinedum Orji: Orji Kalu, My Dad, Gov Ikpeazu And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.