Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos (38968 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by ashly3633: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
my classmate's sister makes $79 an hour on the computer . She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $17484 just working on the computer for a few hours. Find Out More.............WWW.JOBS-SPOT.COM

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by destinel(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lets. Make it happen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by neocortex: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
For how long will Buhari continue to act out Tinubu's script, if he likes let him go to Rome and worship with the pope, a tribal bigot will always be a bigot.

Join the train of progress : GEJ
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by otunbashonny(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
IamDejman:
The day Okupe becomes wiser, I will celebrate
That was deep.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by tola9ja: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
OKUPE IN THE MIDDLE

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
otunbashonny:

That was deep.
embarassed shocked
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
IbnSultaan:
no wonder Obj once slap the dog
I'm sure Baba was frustrated. cool
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by belovedchild(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
It dosen't concerns you
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by justscorch: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Una still dey here dey talk plenty? If I no vote for APC make I know why
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Speakdatruth: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
ilugunboy:
This Doyin Okupe man has lost all sense of decorum expected from a top operative of the Presidency...

Everything now is trivialize by PDP.
aswear u re damn right
all in d effort 2 justify his salary, dis old man acts so shamelessly as a kid

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by kaybee100683(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Okupe should enjoy the oral diarrhoea while it lasts..by May 29 he will be cured of the ailment. PDP have practically turned into the opposition party courtesy of uncle Jona who leaves them with nothing to brag of as achievements.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Walspring: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
alabiyemmy:
Next he will be in MFM for Power Must Change Hands.

I dont think so... Because DKO does not have time to sit down with politicians

If he mistakenly come there, i am sure that he wont be giving any attention because he will just sit and go back and he wont campaign inside MFM church

The last time Gbenga Daniel came there, people dont even know if he was there
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by alabiyemmy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
MsNas:

Can you comprehend? Is Doyin Okupe yout Dad?

Ask your Mum who she fcu.ked to have u.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by RichboyPee(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bastard Doyin Okupe ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ still talking
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Talibanis: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
All I know is that Doyin Okupe is a big old FAT FOOL!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Okudiover(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s aide on Public Affairs, Doyin Okupe, has mocked Buhari who recently attended a thanksgiving service in Lagos with his running mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, who is a pastor at RCCG. He did that via his Twitter account. See tweet below:

"Buhari attends thanksgiving in Lagos. How time changes. Next Gmb will be taking Holy Communion in this desperate bid for Power. Jesus is Lord",

http://mobile.twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/552233424602542080?p=v
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue DOYIN OKUPE IS A USELESS POLITICAL PROSTITUTE. YOU CALL BUHARI A MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALIST (DESPITE NOT ISLAMIZING THE COUNTRY AS A MAXIMUM HEAD OF STATE) AND THE MINUTE HE SHOWS SOME LEVEL HEADED TOLERANCE YOU MOCK HIM?

THIS TWEET COMING FROM THE SAME DOYIN OKUPE WHO AS THE CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY TO OBASANJO IN REACTION TO THE KILLING OF NIGERIANS IN LIBYA IN THE YEAR 2000 SIMPLY DISMISSED THE HORRID ACTIONS OF THE LIBYAN GOVERNMENT BY SAYING " MOST OF THOSE KILLED WHERE CRIMINALS AND PROSTITUTES". THE SAME ASS LICKER THAT SAID "NO PRESIDENT WOULD SURPASS OBASANJO" NOW SAYING GEJ IS THE BEST? THE MAN IS A FRAUD BUT HE WOULD SOON BE OUT OF JOB BECAUSE BUHARI ON ASSUMING OFFICE WOULD NOT HIRE THIS THRASH IN ANY CAPACITY. OKUPE'S COMMENTS WOULD CONTINUE TO HELP UNDECIDED VOTERS TO MAKE QUICKER DECISIONS BEFORE FEBUARY 14TH 2015. NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
You mean the Doyin Okupe in the picture?

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by elohorayodele: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Bastarddd Doyin Okupe, As long as the Lord lives and Jesus is Lord, You would spend the remaining of your life in prison

You call someone a 'bastard' and then use 'Jesus is Lord in the same sentence. Do u mean 'jesu oyingbo'?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote
author=neocortex post=29555514]For how long will Buhari continue to act
out Tinubu's script, if he likes let him go to Rome and worship with
the pope, a tribal bigot will always be a bigot.

Join the train of progress : GEJ[/quote]He is always a loser,he is just wastin his time again

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
elohorayodele:

You call someone a 'bastard' and then use 'Jesus is Lord in the same sentence. Do u mean 'jesu oyingbo'?

He was the named who told people to call him a Bastarddd if APC survives more than a Year and I am simply doing his bidding

Jesus is Lord was copied from Bastard Doyins tweet

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by abdulnabdul: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Let the spacious man continue 2 disgrace his master. We r joining d wind of change.we r tired of bn deceived.APC all d way...long live 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Doyin2(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Next month is Febuhari!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
May we never go far..
Apc can never win Lagos.. Let's come to reality: on my way to school, I met a man orienting a garnering of over 100 people on Who Janathan is really is, and who Buhari is really is.... ( He made a statement that shook d atmosphere, the man claim to b 85yrs old and a true Lagosian from Eti-osa). I think he could say more from experience who lived in d same city where GMB has once ruled ......(He claim Jonathan is too Good, dat y the are terming him Bad-because they no longer have their way nd plans)

His Question was- Let Buhari and his cohorts come out to tell us why Abiola was Killed- why was his election nullified..... Nd he said- only a foolish southerner will Vote in a Northerner as president for now... The atmosphere is still volatile...... U ppl are saying insecurity, He Called dat- Nigeria should call for FFK to tell us what's going wrong, a fearless FFK has now bcom fearful... When u work for the opposition (the now PDP) u bcom fearful..

Gej just destabilising their agenda, creating unfavourable policy- nigeria is too divisify to please any1, d onlytin he can do is what is doing now, d foundation of Nigeria was wrongly laid.. They are only conspiring against him, because he isn't making dem have their ways and plans....

They are talking about insecurity- is it Gej that will carry d Gun? He has given command, to the defence ministry, why are they not carrying out the full order?
Why was Bade's family evacuated b4 dat mysterious attack?
why did they still claim dey never knew?
Let's come out and ask them to tell us?
82 soldiers wanted to b killed for mutiny - if u don't know it was Gej that formed a secrete panel that prevented them from being executed- if u hear their confession (you will know they only there to make the nation really ungovernable for GEJ). Gej secretely called for UN intervention so as to stop those soldiers from being executed- when they insisted

Its a big shame that the South that are suppose to be behind him now are not understanding the irony dat even the VP of GMB(as a personality not as a party) is telling- (the southern leaders are trying to b concious of our entity dats y most of them are falsely giving them attention...
But sha- if u like it or not- My uncle who is currently at Bauchi told me- currently in the military now their are two faction- Those for Gej and those that only obey the northern tone..... Nd they are ready to battle it out.....

The goodnews I have for the Change southerner and middle belters is Gej has got a good plan for a better Nigeria of equality of rights nd secularity- if u guys vote him out- that mean u are telling him u don't want continuity- but since God wants continuity he will never hand over to GMB- so their will b a lot of killing among the military first nd some northerner- then Gej will go ahead to hand over to a southern Military/middle belt military leader until a fresh election b conducted of which GMB will neva again contest----- na that time una eyes go Open for those secrete politics that's bin going on...
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by annurhaske(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
No wonder but all we need is #CHANGE2015.we would not vote
For lies again.

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by chat2deen(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by betrani(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
"BASTARD DOYIN OKUPKE"

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by armadeo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
In the Merovingian's voice***" okupe your time is almost up***
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by dbeebee: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
IamDejman:
The day Okupe becomes wiser, I will celebrate
the day Okupe becomes [b][/b]wise, we will celebrate
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by Rendition(m): 12:58am On Jan 07, 2015
felixilin:
May we never go far..
Apc can never win Lagos.. Let's come to reality: on my way to school, I met a man orienting a garnering of over 100 people on Who Janathan is really is, and who Buhari is really is.... ( He made a statement that shook d atmosphere, the man claim to b 85yrs old and a true Lagosian from Eti-osa). I think he could say more from experience who lived in d same city where GMB has once ruled ......(He claim Jonathan is too Good, dat y the are terming him Bad-because they no longer have their way nd plans)

His Question was- Let Buhari and his cohorts come out to tell us why Abiola was Killed- why was his election nullified..... Nd he said- only a foolish southerner will Vote in a Northerner as president for now... The atmosphere is still volatile...... U ppl are saying insecurity, He Called dat- Nigeria should call for FFK to tell us what's going wrong, a fearless FFK has now bcom fearful... When u work for the opposition (the now PDP) u bcom fearful..

Gej just destabilising their agenda, creating unfavourable policy- nigeria is too divisify to please any1, d onlytin he can do is what is doing now, d foundation of Nigeria was wrongly laid.. They are only conspiring against him, because he isn't making dem have their ways and plans....

They are talking about insecurity- is it Gej that will carry d Gun? He has given command, to the defence ministry, why are they not carrying out the full order?
Why was Bade's family evacuated b4 dat mysterious attack?
why did they still claim dey never knew?
Let's come out and ask them to tell us?
82 soldiers wanted to b killed for mutiny - if u don't know it was Gej that formed a secrete panel that prevented them from being executed- if u hear their confession (you will know they only there to make the nation really ungovernable for GEJ). Gej secretely called for UN intervention so as to stop those soldiers from being executed- when they insisted

Its a big shame that the South that are suppose to be behind him now are not understanding the irony dat even the VP of GMB(as a personality not as a party) is telling- (the southern leaders are trying to b concious of our entity dats y most of them are falsely giving them attention...
But sha- if u like it or not- My uncle who is currently at Bauchi told me- currently in the military now their are two faction- Those for Gej and those that only obey the northern tone..... Nd they are ready to battle it out.....

The goodnews I have for the Change southerner and middle belters is Gej has got a good plan for a better Nigeria of equality of rights nd secularity- if u guys vote him out- that mean u are telling him u don't want continuity- but since God wants continuity he will never hand over to GMB- so their will b a lot of killing among the military first nd some northerner- then Gej will go ahead to hand over to a southern Military/middle belt military leader until a fresh election b conducted of which GMB will neva again contest----- na that time una eyes go Open for those secrete politics that's bin going on...
TRASH!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 1:58am On Jan 07, 2015
/
Oil producing countries (outside of USA ) are mapping out strategies to cushion the collapse of oil price.

Saudi Arabia has $900bn external reserve and a small population to cushion the effects of loss revenue.

Russians are short of throwing a kitchen sink to sustain their economy.

The President of Venezuela is running from pillar to post in search of solutions.

What is the President of Nigeria doing? No proactive steps except campaigning and hoping to drink his way to oil price
getting back above $100.

Salaries will be paid until after the elections and then the truth will sink in. By then, it will be late for civil servants to
take any action except of course by embarking on strikes, and the cycle continues.

The bane of Africans is the inability to take preemptive actions. They take reactionary approach to issues.

A typical African mentality is that cure is better than prevention. Let it break first, then start running around for solution.

/

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos by nep2ra(m): 2:04am On Jan 07, 2015
all4naija:
I think APC recruits and pays people to post in this forum and other online social networks. It is very obvious! This is clearly a desperation for power. Who votes for Buhari is not only primitive but the most ignorant Nigerian ever! Say no to former dictator and say yes to democracy!

Grandfather of all mumus.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election / Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.