Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... (5522 Views)

Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love / Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
I had a girl and she was so cute . During the wooing period she swore to dump any guy immediately she found out that he snores shocked
BTW I DONT SNORE OO angry

But i couldn't take risk, so whenever she came around to sleep over i usually make sure i read till dawn. She be calling me brain Box but till it was over she never knew my secret grin

Share yours wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by Maakhir(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
iceberylin:
I had a girl and she was so cute . During the wooing period she swore to dump any guy immediately she found out that he snores shocked
BTW I DONT SNORE OO angry

But i couldn't take risk, so whenever she came around to sleep over i usually make sure i read till dawn. She be calling me brain Box but till it was over she never knew my secret grin

Share yours wink

Start snoring.

She's probably not worth the fuss

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by Maakhir(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

Start snoring.

She's probably not worth the fuss
If you see her ass u'll know shez worth dieing for wink

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by juianne95(f): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Spreads mat

Ireneony cum n join me
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by LewisO: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hold on!
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by Maakhir(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
iceberylin:

If you see her ass u'll know shez worth dieing for wink

Nothing is worth more than your sleep.

Unless its chicken

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by naijaboiy: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
So instead of you to fire her all night you were busy forming reading master undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

Nothing is worth more than your sleep.

Unless its chicken
Guy na me get my sleep cool
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
So instead of you to fire her all night you were busy forming reading master undecided

Lol...i think say u be virgin oo
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by ireneony(f): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
I have to pretend I love ❤ football grin, sometimes I will go the viewing centre with him to support for a club I don't even know ...
grin

8 Likes

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by Maakhir(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Guy na me get my sleep cool

Do you get your chicken 'cause thats more important
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Grabs my cheese n keep following
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by naijaboiy: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Lol...i think say u be virgin oo
Oga that is not the matter on ground undecided

Why did you allow her to sleep and you were busy watching her like a security man angry

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by vizkiz: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

same shii i was thinking about...he probably never saw her panties till they quit angry

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by kilokeys(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
i wouldn't say i snore..

i just make sounds similar to that of a trombone..

it would be lovely to form an orchestra with a sweet chic that plays the saxophone in her sleep too..

what a lovely duet that would be grin

7 Likes

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by naijaboiy: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
Spreads mat
Ireneony cum n join me
Nikapetrelli:
Grabs my cheese n keep following
Contribute jare... angry

Which one be all these mat and cheese wey una dey spread and grab undecided
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

Do you get your chicken 'cause thats more important
Na Turkey ah get wink
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
I came to read d comments...

Forgive me. tongue
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by Maakhir(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Na Turkey ah get wink

As long as its poultry its all good.
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by juianne95(f): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Contribute jare... angry

Which one be all these mat and cheese wey una dey spread and grab undecided
e concern u? tongue tongue
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by naijaboiy: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

same shii i was thinking about...he probably never saw her panties till they quit angry

Don't mind the boy angry

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga that is not the matter on ground undecided

Why did you allow her to sleep and you were busy watching her like a security man angry

Where you see that one for my post undecided

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by naijaboiy: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
AmberQueen:
I came to read d comments...

Forgive me. tongue
GTFOH! angry
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by pryd(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
"Nice guys" should have more tales to share.

Ice welcome back!
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:

you probably havnt been laid. . that why you see it as a big deal..

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Read all night for her? Awww embarassed
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Maakhir:

As long as its poultry its all good.
GOOD for the System cool
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by naijaboiy: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
iceberylin:

Where you see that one for my post undecided
No be you say you no gree sleep? grin
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

No be you say you no gree sleep? grin
how sleep relate with Sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by naijaboiy: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
e concern u? tongue tongue
So as a Lady...you have not done any crazy thing just to make a relationship work? undecided
Re: Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... by iceberylin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
MzNelly:
Read all night for her? Awww embarassed
Yes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too / Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) / Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.