Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention (53356 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
This election has gotten everyone's nerves all tuned up, so lemme lighten the atmosphere with these crazy things girls do to get a guy's attention.

Here we go:

1. Sucking in of tummy.
Girls, how many of you will say u have not done this? Even subconsciously? You are walking down the street with your friends and you see this very cute guy with his peeps and all of a sudden, u push your tummy in and push ur chest out.....and catwalk. Don't lie, we all do it.

2. Asking for stupid favours on a regular basis.
"Um, can u help me with your pen?" You have about three pens in your purse and might not even need it in the class, but just to get his attention, out of all your friends around u, you tap him gently and in the sweetest voice possible ask for his pen. Not just pen. You ask for salt, help with the light bulb, his book.....even broom sef! undecided

3. Going against his opinions in a open conversation.
Even I am guilty of this grin. In an open conversation in class or group hangout, he says something and u immediately go against it vehemently. You wan form say you get your own opinions....in other words, independent and we all know guys love Independent women, don't we?

4. Hateful attitude.
He sits beside u and u frown your face. You pass him and his friends and say hi to them all except him. You create the illusion that u don't like him...while u wither all up inside when u hear his voice. (NLand girls do this a lot grin)

5. Phonetics.
U immediately switch to phonetics whenever he is around. U talk through your nose, forming oral english teacher just to create the impression that u are classy. Most times, it all turns up fake and funny as it would seem u are talking through your nose. "Puh-lease car-n yuh jas be ya-self?".

6. Bumping into him.
Classic move, never goes wrong. You see this cute yummy-looking guy walking your way, u 'accidentally' bump into him and fall. "Oh! Am sorry dear. Are u okay?". In the sweetest voice and brightest smile, "Yeah, thanks....". According to movies, that always leave a lasting impression. Guys does it?

That's all I have dearies. Lets hear yours cheesy

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Laycon1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Laughing hysterically.

SMH for ladies......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by bankyblue(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
How wil this incresae GEJ vote?

Anyway, sa BABA

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmm smiley

1.) only girls with big tummy do that, if you have a flat tummy, you got no wahala tongue

2.) ok I do this, if only I just wanna be silly lipsrsealed I don't ask for salt and bulb grin

3.) lipsrsealed

4.) lipsrsealed grin

5.) ok no!
6.) tah! Who does that angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by cutieberie1(f): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
lol....no comments
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by gidjah(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
we all are a living witness to this. A break from d ELECTION NORM!

7 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by justmag(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
7) twerk
8. Ask for phone credit
9) ask questions like "have you seen this movie?"

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nneka123:
Hmm smiley

1.) only girls with big tummy do that, if you have a flat tummy, you got no wahala tongue

2.) ok I do this, if only I just wanna be silly lipsrsealed I don't ask for salt and bulb grin

3.) lipsrsealed

4.) lipsrsealed grin

5.) ok no!
Hello Birthday girl!

How are u girl?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by gidjah(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
we all are a living witness to this. A break from d ELECTION NORM!will watch out for this signs o

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
cutieberie1:
lol....no comments
Fear fear grin
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make I book space, incase

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Now I know why Rokiatu always ask for my HB pencil. Even when we are not in same country

17 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Twaci:
Hello Birthday girl!

How are u girl?
fine dearie, you?
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by cutieberie1(f): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Twaci:
Fear fear grin

hehehehehehee.....lady twaci....i wont ansa u dis nyt o...waitin 4 d president
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nneka123:
fine dearie, you?
Sweet. Where av u been?
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
cutieberie1:

hehehehehehee.....lady twaci....i wont ansa u dis nyt o...waitin 4 d president
And as they no wan announce am?

cheesy babe, don't keep ur self all tensed up joor. Whoever meant to sit on the Seat, will. APC or PDP or BBM grin

5 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Mutuwa(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Girls have an unfair advantage over men:if they can' t get what they want by being smart,they can get it by being dumb.

This is reality not subjectivity plz.. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
profojah:
Make I book space, incase

~ That girl lips resemble Ireony own grin
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by arcbay(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
I think No. 6 only works in movies... With the kinda weight most naija ladies posses, bumping into a guy with ur 120kg weight fit cause wahala o... God help you, make d guy trip, fall n faint!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Twaci:
Sweet. Where av u been?
around on a low key smiley
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by cutieberie1(f): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Twaci:
And as they no wan announce am?

cheesy babe, don't keep ur self all tensed up joor. Whoever meant to sit on the Seat, will. APC or PDP or BBM grin

lol...lwkmd o. ayaf heard u..
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Fulaboy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nneka123:
Hmm smiley

3.) lipsrsealed

4.) lipsrsealed grin

5.) ok no!
choiiii this ur dp fit kill ohhhh shocked undecided
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Mayor21(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nneka123:
around on a low key smiley
Happy birthday swt hrt
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
arcbay:
I think No. 6 only works in movies... With the kinda weight most naija ladies posses, bumping into a guy with ur 120kg weight fit cause wahala o... God help you, make d guy trip, fall n faint!!!
grin
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
twaci, I'm jez seeing you online since morning. . .
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Orijin101:
twaci, I'm jez seeing you online since morning. . .
smiley Sorry baby, av been counting votes @ INEC. They just sacked me for inconsistency grin

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Glowstone(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
OMG, this is so boring. just when am praying for Jonathan, madam you are telling me about woman ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Glowstone:
OMG, this is so boring. just when am praying for Jonathan, madam you are telling me about woman ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Lol! That's what am here for.
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Twaci:
smiley Sorry baby, av been counting votes @ INEC. They just sacked me for inconsistency grin
lolz. . . funny you

But why haven't your people announced the winner, they are the ones keeping me awake up till now embarassed
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Orijin101:

lolz. . . funny you

But why haven't your people announced the winner, they are the ones keeping me awake up till now embarassed
*in Dbanj's voice* You are on a lonnnnnnnng tin!
Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Though I'm not a lady but I know what they do to get our attention

6. Talking About Her Education
When she spots that dude she has been fantacizing, that's when she will fake a phone call about asking her friend when lectures will commence.. For example, Kemi, have you started lectures ? Me I'm tired of staying at home ooooo

7. She starts Singing
Just because you are sitting close to her, she will pick her fone, go to her media and play American songs (Mirror by Justin Timberlake) and she will start singing like Celine Dion making sure she doesn't miss a word

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention by Twaci(f): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Busted !!!!!

Woooooow !!! Nice write-up Twaci cheesy
Thanks Ex tongue

You should be asleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.