Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,576 members, 7,847,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. (1894 Views)

Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by jamace(m): 4:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari is completely alien to modern life and governance. His inability to produce his certificate shows he is incompatible with modern generation. I tell you, Buhari is an aberration in a democracy. Entrusting a country like Nigeria into the hands of Buhari is the greatest risk Nigerians will ever take.
Re: Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. by clevvermind(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2015
jamace:
Buhari is completely alien to modern life and governance. His inability to produce his certificate shows he is incompatible with modern generation. I tell you, Buhari is an aberration in a democracy. Entrusting a country like Nigeria into the hands of Buhari is the greatest risk Nigerians will ever take.
you are very correct. We don't have to make such silly mistake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari With Classmates In 1958(photo) / Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega / I’m Not Dating Flauor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.