Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views (18925 Views)

Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by ndujekwu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
He needs to bang so so bad and u ain't giving him; he begs u with statements like;

"Pls, just the tip"

"Pls, I won't move when am in"

"Pls, I will enter slow"

"Pls, I will just do the surface"

Abeg, add....... ladies esp grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by midehi2(f): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
sheepily smile & wicked tapping grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Emac34: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why will i be begging her when we gat so many bitchies out there
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Edwinmason(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
BEGGING NOT MY NATURE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emac34:

Mah Nigga.....

So many Hoes in Nigeria, why should I beg??

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'll stop if it hurts you

7 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by MoneypassGod(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
I dont usually beg dem. If I'm Hot and bae is refusing I just promise her marriage. Then she spreads her legs like:

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin sharp guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
When i was in the world,

No amount of plea will make me yeild.
U as a guy must do ur home work (fore_play) well.
The moment u do that, all these cock and bull stories are unnecessary

11 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

I see your point smiley Well just a hint, but I see it. If you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

Now u don die abi''??

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by olaleks007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Not a big deal...I wanna enter, u say NO
*lol

Gonna make her beg for it instead.

Real Nigg* don beg for it

Thou understanding matters
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by iWillSackDatMod: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
expocreek:

Now u don die abi''??
She mean wen she still dey market

16 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by iWillSackDatMod: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

Ur breasts ar beautiful....

5 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by iWillSackDatMod: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

Ur breasts ar beautiful

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by ehix89(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

r u n heaven now

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by mala052(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
midehi2:
sheepily

while devil responding from the girl smile & wicked tapping grin
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by dangervu(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

If that's your pics? You are smoking hot! Besides PH is not too far
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Emac34: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Mah Nigga.....
So many Hoes in Nigeria, why should I beg??
lol... Baddest guy coolcool
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Monalisa185(f): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
who still begs nowadays?

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by temmypotter(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

cool story, your dp says otherwise though. If I'm not mistaken, I'd say you are very much still trying to sell your goods. I'll let you know if I'm interested. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by midehi2(f): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=mala052 post=44201340][/quote]
the way you turned my comment upside down, hope your life is not turned upside down like that sweerie....cos only kinds thinks that way tongue
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by midehi2(f): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
temmypotter:
cool story, your dp says otherwise though. If I'm not mistaken, I'd say you are very much still trying to sell your goods. I'll let you know if I'm interested. Cheers.
gross!
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by obontami: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emac34:

True
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by temmypotter(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
midehi2:
gross!
okay, I get it. You had to quote me.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by googleTALK: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I dont usually beg dem. If I'm Hot and bae is refusing I just promise her marriage. Then she spreads her legs like:
ma nigga!! chop knuckle cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Damfostopper(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Who still dey beg nowadays... Wit 500 naira... I don c person wey fit make me cum
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Damfostopper(m): 1:41am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
When i was in the world,

ur now in allien abi
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 29, 2016
begging is just part of the pre-intimacy thing that makes it all interesting and romantik jarey. Me be like just one kiss grin ... Then from kiss to handling the boobs , from that to that, from their to another level and before you know it, you have her body responding to your every stroke grin ... After doing the closing remark, you hear her say ; So, that's how they kiss in your village? cheesy hope I've not given too much of a detail already? Magpie me! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by wilcox(m): 3:54am On Mar 29, 2016
pinceprinz:
begging is just part of the pre-intimacy thing that makes it all interesting and romantik jarey. Me be like just one kiss grin ... Then from kiss to handling the boobs , from that to that, from their to another level and before you know it, you have her body responding to your every stroke grin ... After doing the closing remark, you hear her say ; So, that's how they kiss in your village? cheesy hope I've not given too much of a detail already? Magpie me! grin
Guy no joke, you can actually make a good author if you take a career in this. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 29, 2016
wilcox:

Guy no joke, you can actually make a good author if you take a career in this. What do you think?

Wow! Nice compliments everywhere. I'm so flattered bro smiley
Re: When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views by horllamy(m): 5:13am On Mar 29, 2016
ndujekwu:
He needs to bang so so bad and u ain't giving him; he begs u with statements like;

"Pls, just the tip"

"Pls, I won't move when am in"

"Pls, I will enter slow"

"Pls, I will just do the surface"

Abeg, add....... ladies esp grin grin grin grin

Beg ke when olosho full everywhere.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story / Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. / Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.