Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse (7179 Views)

"Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / 19-Year-Old Boy Dies On Top Of A Sex Worker In Lagos During Intercourse / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by Dannychukz(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Intercourse period are sensitive period. However,some men are very self-conscious before and even when having s*x especially when it is the first time. Here are top 10 things they are most jittery about

1. His O-face

The reason we tend to bury our face in the nape of your neck when we orgasm is because at that moment in time, our face looks like we bit into a lemon while our penis has a seizure. It is something no one needs to see.

2. That weird sweat smell.

It doesn’t always smell bad in the moment, but then afterward, it’s like, “Oh, wait. That’s the smell of my wet ass. That’s what my damp butt smells like.” If you walk into a man’s bedroom, and you see a candle, it’s because that man’s sweaty butt smells weird. It’s the only reason that candle is there.

3. That he hasn’t been to the gym in a few weeks

But honestly, we just sit on our phones and play Clash of Clans next to the squat rack anyway, so it doesn’t matter.

4. That he just burped but he played it off by casually

mentioning that the house was on fire and you needed to leave. If we’ve got gas during s*x, going for the “house on fire” play is really only option we have. If we really like you, we have to actually burn our house down, which, like, sucks.

5. That he’s trying really, really hard not to "come" too soon

We’re doing this for easily 50 percent of the time we’re having sex. Hell, I’m trying not to come right now as I write this and nothing is even happening.

6. That he struggled undoing your bra

I don’t care how many bras we’ve undone in our life, some bras are just difficult. It’s even worse if we get cocky and go for the one hand no-look, only to fumble terribly and then ask you to just turn around after 30 seconds of messing with it.

7. His weird balls

Hopefully, you pretty much just maneuver around them, but if not we pray you don’t get a good look. I don’t want to body-shame anyone, but I think the general consensus is that everyone thinks balls look weird. It’s one of the few things that unify mankind. No matter whose balls they are, they look like the eggs from Aliens.

8. That part of him

even if it’s a small part, thinks that maybe deep down this is some kind of scam. Why else would you be sleeping with us on purpose? Seriously, in what dimension are we perceived as a sexually viable candidate? I can’t speak for every guy out there, but personally, I’m always a bit incredulous when I sleep with someone for the first time. Like, maybe I’m just being distracted while five men carry all the furniture out of my apartment and off into the night.

9. That he has a bunch of garbage under the bed

Because the second we realized you were coming over, we basically just shoved everything under there.

10. That he has a bunch of garbage on the bed. We forgot some stuff,

so that impressive sex move we did where we spun you around and then supported your body with only our pelvis? That was only so we could hide a bunch of random crap under the covers.

What do you think about this? Drop a comment below.

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by madone: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2019
grin everyday I walk up to one sex education in nairaland .......Moses is watching

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by fishmillan: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2019
I just don't understand a single thing here,
OP which weed did you take this early morning self...

7 Likes

Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by lilmax(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2019
those that have had sex can relate

cus I can't relate here

4 Likes

Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by josh123(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
on a serious note i didn't understand a thing here
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by flames007(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
fishmillan:
same opinion here.was lost in like 5secs of reading this.

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by Camono: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lol you no lie

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by merit12(f): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Next time I watch out
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by Sheylon(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
I beg anybody that understand this thread should wake me up
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by tee59(f): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
At least, post reasonable things if you want to be noticed here. No be by force now.
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by princfred(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
You make sense to minds that comprehend beyond the shallow level.
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by Tamarapetty(f): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lol, weird balls got me
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by tee59(f): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
At least, post reasonable things to get peoples attention here. No be by force now.
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by sfsmng: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by Gizamann(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Did she deserve to win?? check this out and vote for Aishat,,.she's from Adamawa state. Lets quench a little voting thirst against February bigbuster.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsopjYiHqtJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jur52xece336
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by AeroplaneApple: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
AFTER SEX THAT'S IT... IT'S ACTUALLY IRRELEVANT TRYING TO THINK ABOUT WHAT THE LADY THINKS ABOUT YOU.
SEX IS SEX... DON'T SWEAT IT

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by Olibboy: 1:33am On Jan 16, 2019
fishmillan:
Osogbo weed in control
Re: Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse by femi4: 6:03am On Jan 16, 2019
tee59:
At least, post reasonable things to get peoples attention here. No be by force now.
tee59:
For posting it twice, he probably got your attention

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got The Surprise Of My Life. / Girlfriends And Transport Fare / Wooden Carved Seat That Can Make You Have Erection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.