Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office (21500 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, Buhari earned a Masters Degree from the Institution based on my preliminary findings. However, I have mailed the Public Affairs Office hoping to get details and official confirmation. The OP is Fraudulent

when you get the details dont run , cause you will be shocked to find out he was given a flight ticket back to Nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by olapluto(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
onyengbu:

The bolded is the part I dont get from the Buharists on this certificate higihaga. How is that an evidence??!!
Somebody can lie his way to a PhD certificate and that alone voids the PhD.

Why is it so hard to just show a simple certificate?
Showing the certificate to you or folks like you is irrelevant. Buhari has shown it to those who matter, i.e APC screening committee. INEC dont even need to see it!
OWOKWOWO!...Fr. Mbaka

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
I insist that your so-called findings is fraudulent and inappropriate. How can a man attend seminar between 1979 and 1980? What kind of a seminar is that?You are fraudulent
He did not get any degree or certificate. She said he graduated from the class. Wait for your email, you will be shamed. I'm waiting for mine too.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
onyengbu:

[s]The bolded is the part I dont get from the Buharists on this certificate higihaga. How is that an evidence??!!
Somebody can lie his way to a PhD certificate and that alone voids the PhD.
[/s]
Why is it so hard to just show a simple certificate?

Why is so hard to understand that the man owes nothing.

If certificate or no certificate, you are not voting for him and you also have your constitutional rights not to vote for him certificate or no certificate so of what relevance is your needless worries.?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by onyengbu: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Ask them? Just show it and this drama is over. No, they said they don't owe Nigerians the truth. You don't need a degree to become President is what they are telling us.
We certainly dont need a degree but we definitely need secondary school certificate, why cant Buhari show that. Its called Cambridge in the 40's and 50's. Even OBJ that probably finished earlier than Buhari presented his?

Its what the law states and Buhari claims to be a lawkeeper.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by HzRF(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
LIES! That number is not the USAWC phone number, here is their numbers..

17013-5234

Their website is http://www.carlisle.army.mil/
I have mailed the email gotten from the website site u provided ... Na here we go burst una lies

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
rozayx5:

when you get the details dont run , cause you will be shocked to find out he was given a flight ticket back to Nigeria
Don't worry, this is the last straw that will show Nigerians the truth once and for all!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by onyengbu: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

Why is so hard to understand that the man owes nothing.

If certificate or no certificate, you are not voting for him and you also have your constitutional rights not to vote for him certificate or no certificate so of what relevance is your needless worries.?
You dont get it do you?

The law says you must have it! Its a constitutional requirement!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by tit(f): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
LIES! That number is not the USAWC phone number, here is their numbers..

17013-5234

Their website is http://www.carlisle.army.mil/

mumu,
that is what they call ZIp Code.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
waiting for a reply to my mail

time to fry these gambari slaves on this thread to ashes, i detest them undecided

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
HzRF:

I have mailed the email gotten from the website site u provided ... Na here we go burst una lies
Watch and wait we will finish them for once on this N/L. This is all why I joined, I have been a guest for years, but I had to come fight for truth and justice!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
tit:

mumu,
that is what they call ZIp Code.
grin
The guy go tear race after this one grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
[s]He did not get any degree or certificate. She said he graduated from the class. Wait for your email, you will be shamed. I'm waiting for mine too.[/s]
You aren't talking to an illiterate.
My friend keep quiet, you are a fraud. Only the Registrars Office can give you such information and not some Alumni group. You Go school at all?
http://www.carlisle.army.mil/programs/registrar.htm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dhugal:

A seminar that lasted a year,1979-1980.Bros,liers don't make heaven.
If you can't record your "calls",exchange e-mail with the lady n post shots of it here like sweetjoystick did in his thread.Otherwise,you're one big fat lier.
I noticed this your moniker was registered yesterday just to promote this certificate non-issue

You get 1 year seminars only with fraudulent 419ers..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
onyengbu:

We certainly dont need a degree but we definitely need secondary school certificate, why cant Buhari show that. Its called Cambridge in the 40's and 50's. Even OBJ that probably finished earlier than Buhari presented his?

Its what the law states and Buhari claims to be a lawkeeper.
Okay if that is what they have show it, we will take it. But we will know he lied about his whole education, his credibility as an honest man is finished here today? Please email them too, just takes a few seconds.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
My friend keep quiet, you are a fraud. Only the Registrars Office can give you such information and not some Alumni group. You Go school at all?

Obviously not...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
http://www.carlisle.army.mil/programs/registrar.htm
We have all emailed.... We are waiting to disgrace you grin

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Dhugal: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
He did not get any degree or certificate. She said he graduated from the class. Wait for your email, you will be shamed. I'm waiting for mine too.
He GRADUATED from the class and didn't get any degree or certificate?.Sancta Dei Genetrix,are you high on latrine fumes or something?.How does one graduate from a degree awarding programme with no degree or cert.,even if of the lowest order?.In what alternate universe does that happen,pray tell?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
pkay if that is what they have show it, we will take it. But we will know he lied about his whole education, his credibility as an honest man is finished here today? Please email them too, just takes a few seconds.

Look at this fraudulent person talking about credibility... lmao.

Wonders shall never end...
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dhugal:

He GRADUATED from the class and didn't get any degree or certificate?.Sancta Dei Genetrix,are you high on latrine fumes or something?.How does one graduate from a degree awarding programme with no degree or cert.,even if of the lowest order?.In what alternate universe does that happen,pray tell?
Email na stop talking rubbish, do your civil duty! Obinocopy, did you email too?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
We have all emailed.... We are waiting to disgrace you grin

barcanista is fighting a lost battle, Lie mohammed has already given up saying it got lost while terrorhari wass in jail grin shocked

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

You get 1 year seminars only with fraudulent 419ers..
That OP is a Liar! The only Seminar offered by USWC is National Security Seminar and it is a one-week event

[size=18pt]The National Security Seminar is a one-week event[/size] that creates an environment for Army War College students and distinguished guests to examine current national security issues and exchange candid dialogue. NSS takes place during the first full week of June, immediately preceding graduation, and serves as a capstone event that enhances student learning through exposure to a cross section of American perspectives.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dhugal:

Shows you how unintelligent they are...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:

[s]Email na stop talking rubbish, do your civil duty![/s]
You have no credibility. WHat kind of a Seminar will last for one year? You even know the meaning of Seminar?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

Look at this fraudulent person talking about credibility... lmao.

Wonders shall never end...
Waiting for the email......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dhugal:

shhhh, do you have proof of his graduation, if not stop using the word graduate in the same sentence with Buhari, it is an abomination

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
You have no credibility. WHat kind of a Seminar will last for one year? You even know the meaning of Seminar?
We shall see when the emails come back grin grin grin grin I will finish you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

Obviously not...
Imagine a seminar that runs for 10 months... Jeez
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
That OP is a Liar! The only Seminar offered by USWC is National Security Seminar and it is a one-week event

Good Job. Why are they all liars? Must they lie at all?

There fraud can not defeat the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by Bitterleafsoup: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
Your heart is beating fast huh grin Your about to get served! Nothing like Masters in 1980.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by aresa: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:

They obviously don't read over their unintelligent rubbish before posting..
Re: Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office by rozayx5(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
We shall see when the emails come back grin grin grin grin I will finish you!

Ambassador Piko was a fulani ambassador at Nigerian Embassy in Tanzania, he could not write or read well, he forged a harvard certificate to work in the foreign service, my dad told me stories of hundreds of northern illiterates in the federal civil service and how they are disgracing us abroad. some even get educate SW or SE secretaries to write speeches for them. My dad (former diplomat) has been referring to Buhari as an illiterate for several years but i now believe him.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad / APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara / Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.