Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government (21148 Views)

Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Nasarawa State Government Budgets N1.2bn For Student Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by YemziAdez(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
what can a toothless dog do
Helloo....Pls Lay low n stop being harsh.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by tbaby534(f): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Feraz:
You're seeing the video above and you are still wondering if it is true? undecided

Tag: Mizmycoli

Mind u I didn't say if the video is true or not, I asked if the facts where right
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by jingh(f): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
YemziAdez:
Helloo....Pls Lay low n stop being harsh.Thanks
smh
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by snowdrops(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oshiomole has and always remains a spiteful, arrogant, manipulative dictator.

This man would end up in prison after he leaves office as should thousands of his fellow politrick-shians!!!
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by YemziAdez(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
smh
undecided
jingh:
smh
Well I give up
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by AreaFada2: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2015
kingstylo01:
ha! lemme just read comments cool.

this land is not for sale. for more details, check my signature

Beware of Kunle. Omo jati jati. Omale. Buy this property from him at your own risk. grin cheesy
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by unuane1(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2015
The said property demolished is located within the GRA in Benin city it has being serving as senior staff quarters for most senior lectures. The dispute started when the state govt ask the university to vacate the said property adding that it belongs to the state govt. The case has been in court for sometime now in the Edo state high court. Judgement was pass some days ago I think in December 17th or 18th 2014. The university went for appeal and a stay of execution was obtain yet the governor won't wait but took on to demolished the property with the occupant still inside the property and the immediate past vc was home when the demolition was going on and his property was also demolished too. The said property was build and handed over in the 80's by the then governor of Edo state Ogbemudia. He was even called in as a witness during the case and he told the court that he build, sign and handed the property to the university. The immediate past vc said he had been living in the property for abt 34 years now.

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by wiilly02(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Did I just see senior staff quarters

Abeg o,my apartment is there o,they should not go close to B quarters....Dammit!! my things are still in school.

(exits thread to go save his properties)
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by aimuan(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2015
i realy dont know whats wrong with this oshomole of a man,from you can go and die to demolition of the Great Uniben.i real dnt like him a bit.he promised to remove poorverty in Edo state if Elected,but right now he is doing the contrary.
Feraz:
Heard so too. What actually happened because I heard the fault lies with the state government. Details still sketchy though. . . .

MODIFIED

From the video, the demolishing exercise was going on while people were inside their houses (Ex VC - Prof. Oshodin and other lecturers occupying the properties). Matter still in court yet the state government went ahead with the demolition exercise, thugs invaded carrying out all sorts of illegal acts. The expressway was shutdown for over 5 hours. shocked shocked How barbaric can this be from the state government? I can see Kess grin

'Oshiomole using thugs to harass the people living on the properties and demolishing it because he has distributed it to his cronies' - ASUU chairman (UNIBEN)

'Oshiomole should not lie to Edo state people. He's doing it for his interest and his political friends' - Prof. Victor Omozuwa (Dean of Students)

'Oshiomole's aim is to humiliate the University of Benin and Edo state as a whole'

I don tire to transcribe. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpfCPSCVWn0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorPbNtlU9U

Truth be told, the thugs in Edo state are beginning to piss people off. . .

CC: Obinoscopy, lalalastica, semid4lyfe. Thanks.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by OXLANDOWN: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2015
I cannot but wonder what they expect from a man without primary school leaving certificate.He is rude and shameless.Watch what he will do next, he will take from the state's already impoverished tax payer's money to pay for restitution.

When will this senseless leaders disappear.
Edo State Govt properties in GRA Benin has been shared amongst shameless politicians whom their drug taking children will eventually sell.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by nfts0502: 4:14am On Jan 07, 2015
Trouble sidon jeje wahala go wake am....
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by d33types: 4:23am On Jan 07, 2015
wiilly02:
Did I just see senior staff quarters

Abeg o,my apartment is there o,they should not go close to B quarters....Dammit!! my things are still in school.

(exits thread to go save his properties)

Do people still read in this Nigeria?jeez
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Ghyft(f): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Thugs? Oshiomole is a thug himself... I hope this isn't a political war sha since Oshodin is a PDP member and Oshobaba is an APC member... I just hope no one was injured or the matter doesn't escalate so as to affect resumption.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by MrTeymee(m): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Main gate was blocked for more than 5 hours today,due to the demolition of EX-uniben VC's house by the Edo state government before it was opened!

The school staffs and student is currently. Requesting that the Governor most apologies nd Re-build the demolished house.

An undisclosed source told uniben metro that the student union with some uniben EX-unionist nd activist held an Indoor meeting,source says tomorrow might be worst (fully no movement) and they would be starting the riot very early! Which might disrupt lots of activities going on in school now especially 100 level clearance

Now the question is what the Edo government did is it justifiable, his being political or just being wicked!
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2015
It is really annoying that a Governor we believed so much in has now become the Chief Law Breaker...and to believe he did this to our UNIBEN is just another display of his rascality.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Edo people say they want change, that is the change.
More of Oshiomole are yet to manifest.
A man who believes in selling, Demolishing of Properties. Any way I pity Prof. Oshiodi when he was talking, just pray God help him.
As for Oshiomole is Land the problems of Edo people.
As for Edo people na watin they want they see.
well I sympathize with them shall. Oshiomole has nothing to offer for this tenure other than to enrich himself.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Esebhodaghe(f): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Tony Monye grin
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by sparkleRed(f): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2015
jingh:
what can a toothless dog do
U should knw wen 2 count ur losses

1 Like

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by sparkleRed(f): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Kia see Osadolor ooo
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by d33types: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Violence resumes again today with thuggery in Edo state.This Oshimmhole is giving APC a bad name

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Ayomild: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Uniben main gate as at ds morning, one of the state govt bus was burnt

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by sparkleRed(f): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Ghyft:
Thugs? Oshiomole is a thug himself... I hope this isn't a political war sha since Oshodin is a PDP member and Oshobaba is an APC member... I just hope no one was injured or the matter doesn't escalate so as to affect resumption.
My dear u've said it all it is a political war, he's up against d PDP members in uniben...

My thought tho
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by dapachez: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Who burnt the mass transit bus? Oshiomole thugs or Uniben students?
d33types:
Violence resumes again today with thuggery in Edo state.This Oshimmhole is giving APC a bad name
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by kingstylo01(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2015
AreaFada2:

Beware of Kunle. Omo jati jati. Omale. Buy this property from him at your own risk. grin cheesy
hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by osez(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2015
it seem to me all over the country one particular party's Governors has right to select what court order to obey and disobey
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by osez(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2015
for the third time Edo state Government is carrying out its operations with thugs I just hope when they leave office these thugs do not turn into another terrorist cell in my state.

meanwhile day two of uniben students seize on Benin Lagos road in progress. I wonder what will happen wen the main students resume school
this treatment to the first indigenous VC adjudge the best since I came in contact with uniben
oshiobaba there is God oh!
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by trayvon360: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Governor Oshiomole was in the scene during the demolition he stormed the environ with over 100 thugs and some govt officials. I was in the house when i my the gate was knocked down the destroyed the gate annd fence and and as it fell to the ground the thugs were all yelling happy new year. And then destroyed the gateman house and despite our pleading they proceeded to destroy the whole of the front entrance of the house. The thugs collected our phones and checked our gallery to make sure we did take any photo or video then the comrade governor came back to inspect the damage. However we have packed our things away from the house. Because they told us they will be back. I cant believe i voted for thing thug governor.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by gp6liveth(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Eyewitness report in today's protest where ashiomole bus was burnt down as a reprisal attack to the demolition of the best VC's lodge and staff quarters.

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by RHP(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ecostat lacturers always at fore front. Nice one!! Great UNIBEN
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Kunlexic(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
I dey observe
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by philchudi: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
My lecturer Prof Osadolo(Historian Himself) sabi speak grammer oh. Never seen him speak lik dat
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by wiilly02(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
d33types:

Do people still read in this Nigeria?jeez

Huh?
you quoted me!

Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced / Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. / Kano Students On Scholarship Graduate From Egyptian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.