Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government (21145 Views)

Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Nasarawa State Government Budgets N1.2bn For Student Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by AriDsexy(f): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2015
100Cents:

Have you graduated ?

Yes sir..2011.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by AriDsexy(f): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Neldrizzy:
bae, where have you been? i have been searching for you.. I'v got questions to ask!

I'm here now...shoot.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by HzRF(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:

really when your uncle jona gives us new year shock, he was saint then abi ?

Etisalat ! na you cause this kids spew of trash oooo
Because Jonathan do Am

The party that claim change should also do am.

U and ur likes are the real epitome of cluelessness
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by stephano100(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Esebhodaghe:
Tony Monye grin
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by jingh(f): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
HzRF:

Because Jonathan do Am

The party that claim change should also do am.

U and ur likes are the real epitome of cluelessness
did you read at all, if you read the post quote by quote, you wount open dat fat smelling cunt of a mouth to say rubbish.
done talking to u
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by HzRF(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
did you read at all, if you read the post quote by quote, you wount open dat fat smelling cunt of a mouth to say rubbish.
done talking to u
Common E. I. diot u aint a radio.. Radios now get reply

Even tho u ar a cow In human flesh owned, managed and controlled by ur semi illiterate jackboot messiah
U and the already be clouded and brainwashed almajiris are synonymous In nature... U are only opportune to have access to Internet

All what u wrote is the what u get when Internet falls into the hands of an entity who sees an illiterate as messiah

He who comes with equity they say, must come with clean hands

Find someone sensible cuz u are an epitome of stupidity to explain this to you, you will surely find one Nigeria is gifted with sensible citizens
Then relate the explanation to Pdp and APC
AND see how gullible u are

1 Like

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Sezua(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ghyft:
Thugs? Oshiomole is a thug himself... I hope this isn't a political war sha since Oshodin is a PDP member and Oshobaba is an APC member... I just hope no one was injured or the matter doesn't escalate so as to affect resumption.
where have you been? didnt see ur contacts, i'm in benin.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by kayceerilyn(f): 1:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Sezua:

where have you been? didnt see ur contacts, i'm in benin.
I no longer use that moniker. ..how are you?
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Sezua(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2015
kayceerilyn:
I no longer use that moniker. ..how are you?
I'm good oh, longest time
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by kayceerilyn(f): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sezua:
I'm good oh, longest time
Fine oh
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Sezua(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
kayceerilyn:
Fine oh
send me ur whatsapp digits by p.m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? / Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced / Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.