Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government (21146 Views)

Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Nasarawa State Government Budgets N1.2bn For Student Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Lilamartedi(f): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oshiomole has started again. Agbero undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by bebe2(f): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
mchewwwwww

nigerians go just dey behave zagha zagha.

if this was a country dat cares for its citizen, such woudnt happy
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by ademoladeji(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
And so? Why were the building demolished? You dnt just come here n start ranting n calling the state gov'no all sort of names w/o being adequately informed on what's been on ground before now.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Marvin67: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Total disrespect for the rule of law. What's the motive behind this?
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
dd
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by onwai1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Na wa,APC handiwork
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by freezyprinzy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
don't even understand....dem no boil reach me 4 hia wonder y etisalat suspend d PAYG data plan awon oni ranu oshi mxcheeew
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by IAMGEJ(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Okay Fellow Nigerian.

I will forward this issue to the special adviser to my adviser on education matter grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for your complaint.

GEJ=Change
#vote4change2015
ogaofficer:
we want you to set up a committee.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
okay
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by KINGHAFI(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by YemziAdez(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:

really when your uncle jona gives us new year shock, he was saint then abi ?

Etisalat ! na you cause this kids spew of trash oooo
Lolzz...Haba!!!
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Feraz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
tbaby534:
Benin people when carry oshoimole like egg, I wonder if the facts are true.
You're seeing the video above and you are still wondering if it is true? undecided

Tag: Mizmycoli
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by scribble: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:

go and find ya mates dem

i spend over 200k for my personal data a year talkless of my employees

i became a multi under jonathan but as God is my witness not one FG contract

u really should watch how u talk to people that are way beyond your tax bracket

subsidy removal was necessary economically and jonathan wanted to stop it but u said no and complained of subsidy thieves

so pls shut up

3 Likes

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by jingh(f): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
scribble:

go and find ya mates dem

i spend over 200k for my personal data a year talkless of my employees

i became a multi under jonathan but as God is my witness not one FG contract

u really should watch how u talk to people that are way beyond your tax bracket

subsidy removal was necessary economically and jonathan wanted to stop it but u said no and complained of subsidy thieves

so pls shut up

maybe you should put I spend 200k as data in your profile.
Another's shows of cluelessness
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Feraz:
Heard so too. What actually happened because I heard the fault lies with the state government. Details still sketchy though. . . .

MODIFIED

From the video, the demolishing exercise was going on while people were inside their houses (Ex VC - Prof. Oshodin and other lecturers occupying the properties). Matter still in court yet the state government went ahead with the demolition exercise, thugs invaded carrying out all sorts of illegal acts. The expressway was shutdown for over 5 hours. shocked shocked How barbaric can this be from the state government? I can see Kess grin

'Oshiomole using thugs to harass the people living on the properties and demolishing it because he has distributed it to his cronies' - ASUU chairman (UNIBEN)

'Oshiomole should not lie to Edo state people. He's doing it for his interest and his political friends' - Prof. Victor Omozuwa (Dean of Students)

'Oshiomole's aim is to humiliate the University of Benin and Edo state as a whole'

I don tire to transcribe. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpfCPSCVWn0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorPbNtlU9U

Truth be told, the thugs in Edo state are beginning to piss people off. . .

CC: Obinoscopy, lalalastica, semid4lyfe. Thanks.

This is the #change you ppl have been yapping about...go ahead & vote change that will take you from frying pan to fire..make I shout Sai Buhari b4 them APC goons come

break am for my head .

3 Likes

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thank God sef... I neva wan resume cheesy cheesy demolish maingate join
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Feraz(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:

What does this have to do with Jonathan? Bringing your hate for the guy over to a thread that has to do with a state government? How stupid can one get? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by blakky97(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Agbgift(f): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Oshiomole taken a one man decision right from time, going against the rule of law.
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Demolishing a building when the occupant is yet to vacate is cruel and inhuman. Oshiomole is an animal, a wicked man that should never be given any opportunity to lead ever again in his life.....No wonder he asked that widow to 'go and die'.

4 Likes

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Franchise21(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wetin concern State Govt wiv buildings in a Federal Uni
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by scribble: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:

maybe you should put I spend 200k as data in your profile.
Another's shows of cluelessness

no u nitwit

i was referring to your insult when u said its because etisalat is giving me bonus data that i can comment anyhow

u really are a dumb douchebag

i will not be seen speaking to cuntosaurus like u in public

go and get busy and make some money instead of assuming everyone on NL is getting d same free bonus MB as u...douche

*modified*

this is your
Signature: i have the body of a women, the brain of a man, the zeal of a conqueror and compassion of God.

so u cant even spell...i guessed right u r a nitwit

3 Likes

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Franchise21(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ernieman:
Demolishing a building when the occupant is yet to vacate is cruel and inhuman. Oshiomole is an animal, a wicked man that should never be given any opportunity to lead ever again in his life.....No wonder he asked that widow to 'go and die'.
Asked or told?

1 Like

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by jingh(f): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Feraz:
What does this have to do with Jonathan? Bringing your hate for the guy over to a thread that has to do with a state government? How stupid can one get? undecided
re you always dis dumb or this just an highlight.
when d guy called apc and oshiomole devils, tell me how d apc as a body have anything to do with d demolish ?
Smh pls try and buy this medication BRAINOPA.
ITs repairs worn out brain
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by jingh(f): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
scribble:

no u nitwit

i was referring to your insult when u said its because etisalat is giving me bonus data that i can comment anyhow

u really are a dumb douchebag

i will not be seen speaking to cuntosaurus like u in public

go and get busy and make some money instead of assuming everyone on NL is getting d same free bonus MB as u...douche

*modified*

this is your
Signature: i have the body of a women, the brain of a man, the zeal of a conqueror and compassion of God.

so u cant even spell...i guessed right u r a nitwit
boy go and sleep, dishes at 6:00 sharp
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Franchise21(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
JohnnySarz:
Thank God sef... I neva wan resume cheesy cheesy demolish maingate join
Dat magnificent main gate? U must b wicked!!!
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by 100Cents: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Feraz:
Heard so too. What actually happened because I heard the fault lies with the state government. Details still sketchy though. . . .

MODIFIED

From the video, the demolishing exercise was going on while people were inside their houses (Ex VC - Prof. Oshodin and other lecturers occupying the properties). Matter still in court yet the state government went ahead with the demolition exercise, thugs invaded carrying out all sorts of illegal acts. The expressway was shutdown for over 5 hours. shocked shocked How barbaric can this be from the state government? I can see Kess grin

'Oshiomole using thugs to harass the people living on the properties and demolishing it because he has distributed it to his cronies' - ASUU chairman (UNIBEN)

'Oshiomole should not lie to Edo state people. He's doing it for his interest and his political friends' - Prof. Victor Omozuwa (Dean of Students)

'Oshiomole's aim is to humiliate the University of Benin and Edo state as a whole'

I don tire to transcribe. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpfCPSCVWn0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorPbNtlU9U

Truth be told, the thugs in Edo state are beginning to piss people off. . .

CC: Obinoscopy, lalalastica, semid4lyfe. Thanks.

APC = Thuggery.

Thuggery = APC...

1 Like

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by 100Cents: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
AriDsexy:
Oh my dear Uniben,I always want to hear just good news from ds school and not stuffs like this.

Have you graduated ?
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Neldrizzy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
AriDsexy:
Oh my dear Uniben,I always want to hear just good news from ds school and not stuffs like this.
bae, where have you been? i have been searching for you.. I'v got questions to ask!
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Feraz(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
jingh:
re you always dis dumb or this just an highlight.
when d guy called apc and oshiomole devils, tell me how d apc as a body have anything to do with d demolish ?
Smh pls try and buy this medication BRAINOPA.
ITs repairs worn out brain
I'll let this slide. Next won't be funny. Have a wonderful night rest. smiley
Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
make these people nur fòol themselves, I dey go school by weekend.

My fellow uniben peeps, follow on twitter @iam_benromeo, I'll follow back asap.

Re: Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government by jingh(f): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Feraz:
I'll let this slide. Next won't be funny. Have a wonderful night rest. smiley
what can a toothless dog do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? / Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced / Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.