Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Disagree With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Disagree With This (1534 Views)

I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest / Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu / She Claims I Hurt Her....... But I Disagree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Sum1 said, a man or woman dat dosent lie to you for once, has no respect for ur feelings!

I personally dnt accept dis, or which is more preferable? Cos i hate lies and cheats jare,

tell me d truth, and dnt bother abt how i handle the pains!

I stand to be corrected if my opinion is wrong!
Re: I Disagree With This by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2015
izaray:
Sum1 said, a man or woman dat dosent lie to you for once, has no respect for ur feelings!

I personally dnt accept dis, or which is more preferable? Cos i hate lies and cheats jare,

u shld ask urself first...av u ever lied to ur man? see...at one point in a rshp u myt need to just cover up...and later tell d truth just to save d rship
Re: I Disagree With This by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Lies doesnt mean you dnt respect ur partner's feelings.
I disagree with it also.
Re: I Disagree With This by vizkiz: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2015
izaray:

hope you told your boyfriend how many guys you'v done it with apart from your first(abeg don't tell me thou art a virgin angry)

And did you explain to him how you use to scream and make those funny sounds whenever your ex(s) are hitting faster? Please answer these questions
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

u shld ask urself first...av u ever lied to ur man? see...at one point in a rshp u myt need to just cover up...and later tell d truth just to save d rship
You right anyway, but wat if u av been deceived 4 a very long tym, in d name of i dnt want her to be hurt?
Re: I Disagree With This by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Lets say u mistakenly bumped into ur ex whom u still had feelings for and obviously cant resist an exchanged numbers and one tin leads to anoda and u guys had sex.

On ur way back from his place ur current boyfriend calls u and asks "Babe, wia are u coming from?" what will u say?

Sebi u will say "Oh! Honey am just from my ex's place. We just had hot sex?" Abi?

Can u say u hav secretly desired fuccking anoda man apart from ur current boyfriend?

If u had sex with ur boyfriend and he didn't satisfy u, wot do u say to him? Do u fake orgasm?

During nysc did u neva mingle with anoda guy in a sexual way?

When u ansa all dis questions above, I will know wot to tell u.
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

hope you told your boyfriend how many guys you'v done it with apart from your first(abeg don't tell me thou art a virgin angry)

And did you explain to him how you use to scream and make those funny sounds whenever your ex(s) are hitting faster? Please answer these questions
Pls dis new yr, make urself a favour by not starting with those kind of words here, am a sincere type, and my oga at d top can attest to dat.

Beside i only asked a question here!
Re: I Disagree With This by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2015
this is a very difficult question at first i disagree. if you lie to me u disrespect me. But reading other people's comment they are also right. But i prefer to be told the truth, no matter what the situation may be.
Re: I Disagree With This by vizkiz: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2015
izaray:
Pls dis new yr, make urself a favour by not starting with those kind of words here, am a sincere type, and my oga at d top can attest to dat.

Beside i only asked a question here!

what kind of words Btw you didn't answer my questions undecided
Re: I Disagree With This by Maamin(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2015
izaray:

Like she has never lied before angry

*eyebrow?
*highheels?
*lipstick
*eyeshadow
*push-up bras?
*buttpads
*eyepencil etc.

This are some lies u tell as well... angry
Re: I Disagree With This by ireneony(f): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015
There are some kinds of lie I can consider e.g what are you thinking.......am thinking about you.
Meanwhile he is thinking about football.

This is what I call a lie:
This is what I call a lie.
Joy: Where are you
John: I'm with my pals
Meanwhile he is on top of Tracy .
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015
obongproff:
Lets say u mistakenly bumped into ur ex whom u still had feelings for and obviously cant resist an exchanged numbers and one tin leads to anoda and u guys had sex.

On ur way back from his place ur current boyfriend calls u and asks "Babe, wia are u coming from?" what will u say?

Sebi u will say "Oh! Honey am just from my ex's place. We just had hot sex?" Abi?

Can u say u hav secretly desired fuccking anoda man apart from ur current boyfriend?

If u had sex with ur boyfriend and he didn't satisfy u, wot do u say to him? Do u fake orgasm?

During nysc did u neva mingle with anoda guy in a sexual way?

When u ansa all dis questions above, I will know wot to tell u.
I clear throat, op, even in dis new yr, you guys still ans questions wit question? Na waooo.
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
There are some kinds of lie I can consider e.g what are you thinking.......am thinking about you.
Meanwhile he is thinking about football.

This is what I call a lie:
This is what I call a lie.
Joy: Where are you
John: I'm with my pals
Meanwhile he is on top of Tracy .
Tnks dear, happy new yr
Re: I Disagree With This by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2015
At one point in your life, you must have lied to your parents because you know the truth will hurt dem and make dem scold you cos they would have the feeling that you have little or no regard for them. Hence, in as much as I don't support telling lies, I think some circumstances warrant telling lies

So I think lying to your partner shouldn't be a different case. (It's just part of life)

*Just my opinion though*
Re: I Disagree With This by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2015
There are some circumstances where a lie may just be the right thing to tell a loved one but for the most part lying is an act of cowardice.
Re: I Disagree With This by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2015
if one lies to u it doesn't necessarily mean the feelings r not there. sometimes it's necessary to lie. I always tot I could do without lying so I developed this habit of being open with ladies. I will even tell a girl I'm asking out how much of a womaniser I am. I've still dated girls who didn't mind bit along d line they become really attached to me n that's when I realise I can't do without lying cos I can't bear to see a lady who has given me her heart go thru pains.
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
At one point in your life, you must have lied to your parents because you know the truth will hurt dem and make dem scold you cos they would have the feeling that you have little or no regard for them. Hence, in as much as I don't support telling lies, I think some circumstances warrant telling lies

So I think lying to your partner shouldn't be a different case. (It's just part of life)

*Just my opinion though*
Oops, u are really making good used of ur brain, chai!! D award dat was given to you by NL mod was never a mistake, you deserved more dear, i a appreciate ur comments, cos u r always on point!
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Lies doesnt mean you dnt respect ur partner's feelings.
I disagree with it also.
Dat's my baby, happy new yr
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
striktlymi:
There are some circumstances where a lie may just be the right thing to tell a loved one but for the most part lying is an act of cowardice.
Tnks
Re: I Disagree With This by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
izaray:
Dat's my baby, happy new yr
Same to you swthrt *winks*
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2015
Prixus:
if one lies to u it doesn't necessarily mean the feelings r not there. sometimes it's necessary to lie. I always tot I could do without lying so I developed this habit of being open with ladies. I will even tell a girl I'm asking out how much of a womaniser I am. I've still dated girls who didn't mind bit along d line they become really attached to me n that's when I realise I can't do without lying cos I can't bear to see a lady who has given me her heart go thru pains.
Hmm, tnk u my broda
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

Same to you swthrt *winks*
Smiles
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:
this is a very difficult question at first i disagree. if you lie to me u disrespect me. But reading other people's comment they are also right. But i prefer to be told the truth, no matter what the situation may be.
Tnks swty, seconded, d earlier d better dey say!
Re: I Disagree With This by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2015
izaray:
Tnks swty, seconded, d earlier d better dey say!
yeah grin
Re: I Disagree With This by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2015
izaray:
I clear throat, op, even in dis new yr, you guys still ans questions wit question? Na waooo.

Oya! Assuming u were chatting with ur crush on fb and ur bf calls u and asks if u were busy, wot do u tell him? "Oh, baby I was chatting with my crush on fb, can u pls call me back later, am kinda busy now?" Abi? Or u want to say u dont have anoda crush apart from ya bf, abi?

Well, some questions require anoda set of questions in oda to find d right ansas. And if u can ansa all d questions I asked truthfully, den u have ur ansa.

U cant always eat ur cake and have it!
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
obongproff:

Some questions require anoda set of questions in oda to find d right ansas. And if u can ansa all d questions I asked truthfully, den u have ur ansa.

U cant always eat ur cake and have it!
I hear u oga
Re: I Disagree With This by Charles4075(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Miss Izaray, Honesty may not be the best policy when it comes to relationships and I'll tell you why.. Couples do lie to each other an average of 3 times a week, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. There's what I call ''DECEPTIVE AFFECTION'' like complementing your guy/girl's haircut/hairdo when you actually think it's heinous to kissing him goodbye even when you're really pis-sed. But if your motives for covering up something major-like you're over the relationship or you've been cheating- you're probably doing more harm than good and in any relationship, if you're primarily relying on deception, then problems will likely result..
Sometimes we tell lies not because we don't value honesty, but because telling the truth conflicts with something else we value, such as being compassionate or loyal or reassuring. E.g, I'm old and in a sick bed diagnosed with illness that will take my life and my grand-kids walk up to me and ask- grand-dad, will you be alright? What do you think will be my response? I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. Sometimes, two noble goals come into conflict. If you tell the truth, you will be unkind and if you say something kind, it will be a lie. When people lie to the ones they love, it is because they're valuing something else more than honesty. Maybe they're loyal, or to avoid hurting the other person's feeling. Maybe they think that the other person isn't in a good enough place, emotionally, to hear a painful truth.
NB: Though liars sometimes claim to tell lies so as to spare the other person from pain. Sometimes they really mean it, but they can also be using it as an excuse to give themselves an out. Do have a nice day.
Re: I Disagree With This by izaray(f): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Charles4075:
Miss Izaray, Honesty may not be the best policy when it comes to relationships and I'll tell you why.. Couples do lie to each other an average of 3 times a week, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. There's what I call ''DECEPTIVE AFFECTION'' like complementing your guy/girl's haircut/hairdo when you actually think it's heinous to kissing him goodbye even when you're really pis-sed. But if your motives for covering up something major-like you're over the relationship or you've been cheating- you're probably doing more harm than good and in any relationship, if you're primarily relying on deception, then problems will likely result..
Sometimes we tell lies not because we don't value honesty, but because telling the truth conflicts with something else we value, such as being compassionate or loyal or reassuring. E.g, I'm old and in a sick bed diagnosed with illness that will take my life and my grand-kids walk up to me and ask- grand-dad, will you be alright? What do you think will be my response? I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. Sometimes, two noble goals come into conflict. If you tell the truth, you will be unkind and if you say something kind, it will be a lie. When people lie to the ones they love, it is because they're valuing something else more than honesty. Maybe they're loyal, or to avoid hurting the other person's feeling. Maybe they think that the other person isn't in a good enough place, emotionally, to hear a painful truth.
NB: Though liars sometimes claim to tell lies so as to spare the other person from pain. Sometimes they really mean it, but they can also be using it as an excuse to give themselves an out. Do have a nice day.
I grab ur point here, tnks

(1) (Reply)

Do I Luv Him??? I Dunno Realy........ / What’s The Single Most Important Thing For A Relationship To Be Successful? / What Does Dis Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.