Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu (3683 Views)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / I Disagree With Toks2008. Nigeria Ladies Are Not The World's Finest / I Totally Support Vinshu Big Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
I went through her thread and I just couldnt believe it.Most female posters were sounding crazy.So as ladies our selling point is now a CAR and a HOUSE??.What happened to women being supporters? or you just marry to leech on your victim(husband)?.Later you come and ask us why you cant marry and what annoyed me the most was that most of her female posters offloading shiitload of craps were our nairaland wannabe feminist champions and that had my blood boiling.You want gender equality but you wont marry a man who doesnt have a car and house when you aint even a salary earner or employed,thats disgusting.I wonder how parents would feel when they know how most of their daughters think.Get it straight Demi_Goddess is not asking anybody to marry a wretched and broke man just asking y'all ladies to be realistic.Men wont kill themselves because of women.Marriage is a journey,some fly,sail,drive or just f_ing trek!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by ebusbaba10: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
OK, we don hear. grin
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
ebusbaba10:
OK, we don hear. grin
Bye Bye
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by MemeTroll: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nice.... i wanted to reply the other thread but no point
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by Cutehector(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
I believe evryone is entitled to their opinion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by ebusbaba10: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Bye Bye
Thank u grin
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
MemeTroll:
Nice.... i wanted to reply the other thread but no point
Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by lekjons(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
those ones're olosho na.. who doesn't know..

1 Like

Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
lekjons:
those one're olosho na.. who doesn't know..
Lol but oga na you talk that one o
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Those are gold diggers. sad
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by lekjons(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lol but oga na you talk that one o
of cos.. what they failed understand is; made guys normally marry someone of their calibre..

my rule is; any girl that stayed loyal to me when i was broke(not that you'll be feeding me or render any financial assistance.. just be there and care) till i make it becomes my wife..

if i'm made without a gf, then my wife must be financially stable too so as to gain my respect.. that's all..

6 Likes

Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
lekjons:
of cos.. what they failed understand is; made guys normally marry someone of their calibre..

my rule is; any girl that stayed loyal to me when i was broke(not that you'll be feeding me or render any financial assistance.. just be there and care) till i make it becomes my wife..

if i'm made without a gf, then my wife must be financially stable too so as to gain my respect.. that's all..
Best for you bro
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by lekjons(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Best for you bro
hmm.. thanks!

and good to know there're still some like you, cos i already lost hope on... with the way some women reason..
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by Vinshu(f): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smh
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
lekjons:
hmm.. thanks!

and good to know there're still some like you, cos i already lost hope on... with the way some women reason..
Aah thank you and there's still plenty of us tho'
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by firstking01(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nor mind that vinshu of a girl
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by MoneypassGod(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
Smh
U will keep shaking ur head until u end up marrying a ritualist, then u will realise how fooli$h u've been.

2 Likes

Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
My sister may God bless you, she was born from a rich family, well everybody is entitled to his or her opinion, i support urs buh hers no way
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by jejetaiwo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dey want gender equality nd Stil wanna continue "leeching on dere victim(husband)" God bless u O. P for Dis thread... Marriage is far beyond owning a house or ride.. We ar nt God.
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu's thread and most comments therein, is the height of irrationality, hypocrisy and a compendium of drivel.
Like WTF!!!

The truth is, once a guy is made, or let's say has both of those things she mentioned, its very hard for them to settle down, and I am talking from experience. A lady dating such a made man is, 99% of the time, wasting their mutherPhucking time; you can take this to the bank.

They see every lady as a gold digger and a play thing for sex; this is the reason for the prevalent baby mamaism in our society today.
Worse still, most ladies will give an arm and leg to be with them grin .

You expect me to bring a car and house to the table, while you bring your bleached body, butt pads, instagram like and a likely borehole grin ? You got to be kidding me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by hifaif1: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
Smh
alapa ike.
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
I go reply later
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
Nor mind that vinshu of a girl
That thread annoyed me ehn!
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
MoneypassGod:
U will keep shaking ur head until u end up marrying a ritualist, then u will realise how fooli$h u've been.
They wont listen
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
My sister may God bless you, she was born from a rich family, well everybody is entitled to his or her opinion, i support urs buh hers no way
Bless you too Sir
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
jejetaiwo:
Dey want gender equality nd Stil wanna continue "leeching on dere victim(husband)" God bless u O. P for Dis thread... Marriage is far beyond owning a house or ride.. We ar nt God.
You are right...thanks dear
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by DemiGoddess(f): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
hifaif1:

alapa ike.
Lool...what's the meaning?
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by ehix89(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
ebusbaba10:
OK, we don hear. grin
you want gender equality but u can't marry a man who doesn't have a car and a house when u ain't even a salary earner or employed #words.....we knw wife material even without feeling the texture, thumb up dearie

1 Like

Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by firstking01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
DemiGoddess:
That thread annoyed me ehn!
i love your personal textwink
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by ThreeGEEKS(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
I know of a couple when they got married, the man was on scholarship to study overseas. No job, no car, no house. Fast forward 20 years later, they have 4 kids, two houses, one in USA and the other in Abuja. With assorted cars and an amazing career that's taken them all over the world. A good woman will see a mans dreams even better than him and be willing to work with him to build those dreams.
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
You are making a lot more sense.
Re: Mbanuuu!!!i Totally Disagree With _vinshu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
I know of a couple when they got married, the man was on scholarship to study overseas. No job, no car, no house. Fast forward 20 years later, they have 4 kids, two houses, one in USA and the other in Abuja. With assorted cars and an amazing career that's taken them all over the world. A good woman will see a mans dreams even better than him and be willing to work with him to build those dreams.
You de mind that vinshu woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) / Ladies How Do U Feel When U Miss Someone U Love So Much..!! / Dating A Girl That Doesn't Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.