Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... (3767 Views)

7 Powerful Things That May Happen If You Stop Having Sex / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dorlapoh20,reply ur whatsapp chat now......pls it's very urgent please embarassed
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by KingTom(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
kingtom na my sister be this ohh.
grin
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by onstelly(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stoical:

Meaning...?
I said she demanded or rather asked for me to do those and I posted her... I think u don't believe me...then ain't trying to make u to smiley
ok ooo...i hear u.
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Stoical: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ploy:

You didn't agree pay b4 service then, now you do. Kpekus no be free.

I ain't bothered, after all I was the same person who obliged her earlier even without, so make she stop that joke
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Stoical: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Dorlapoh20,reply ur whatsapp chat now......pls it's very urgent please embarassed
Kristina/Dorlapo...there is God oooo, declare d content of the whatsapp messages here, or...
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Stoical: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
onstelly:
Story for the gods

#oneofthem
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
okay
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stoical:

Kristina/Dorlapo...there is God oooo, declare d content of the whatsapp messages here, or...
grin we are discussing on how we are going to sell all guys on nl. Starting with u tongue
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Stoical: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
dorlapoh20:

grin we are discussing on how we are going to sell all guys on nl. Starting with u tongue

OK OK, please do joor and return me after Friday ooo wink
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stoical:

Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stoical:

what's happening on friday?
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stoical:
Her new year resolution is to stop having sex with me, yet she keeps bugging me with a lot of needs.

Imagine me oo... Na this one Fella says na double wahala for dead body...
I knew this chap through a colleague and before I knew it, she had sent a message through her to me, stating that she likes me. Well, as a semi-fine guy, I come form as if I aint interested. Well, as at this time, I was in a relationship, so I chose to just be her friend. But, she kept disturbing my lines. Well, when I had issues with my 13 months date...I decided to give her a chance...

Ever since, I gave her a chance she made my house her weekend gateaway home, esp when she aint in school (MADONNA). Well, I didn't mind, as I needed her assistance in house chores, which she never did. She keeps jumping from one request to the other, yet no show...after a while, I decided to have it and she refused coming to the house, till I went for xmas. When I came back, she just showed today unannounced. Well, I seriously needed it, after about 2 months, but when she came, her usual; I am hungry, I want to drink malt, I want, I want, I want... I just acceded to her wants and when it came to my NEED, she now says, Her New Year Resolution is NO SEX till she Marries... What Yet she keeps asking me to make her hair (15k) and should take her for shopping, as she is going back to school on Friday... Bros, I no be learner oo, even though I promised her to come back on Fri morning...

I no be her Papa naa, but what shoould I do guys, and babes, why una de like dis?

(Sorry if I mistype or misyarn, dis one don too much naa) undecided undecided angry

Funny thing about new year resolutions is that they are usually broken days after they have been made. You may however not be there when it is broken.

2 Likes

Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stoical:

This is tortology Moor. Charity means love. Besides, she ain't my sis, but my friend, so....
sarcasm
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Stoical: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

what's happening on friday?

That's when this over-sabi gal wan come go for shopping naa...
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Ploy:
Have you paid for the ones you have enjoyed?

My friend, answer her joor.
so sex is to be paid for when u doing it mutually? so if I ve sex wif my bf now he must pay me? smh
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Stoical: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
pinkiepetite:
so sex is to be paid for when u doing it mutually? so if I ve sex wif my bf now he must pay me? smh

Please, help me ask am oo
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Stoical:

That's when this over-sabi gal wan come go for shopping naa...
why u dey date over spending babe
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Stoical: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

why u dey date over spending babe

Because under-spending chick like you aint near me... wink
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Stoical:

Because under-spending chick like you aint near me... wink
grin then travel more.
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Stoical: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

grin then travel more.

Well, air crash everywhere, road accident by the seconds, ship sinking hourly...and I am still watching out for the train events... cool

Meanwhile try and fix that switch, make e no shock me oo. wink
Re: Her New Year Reslution Is To Stop Having Sex, Yet... by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Stoical:

Well, air crash everywhere, road accident by the seconds, ship sinking hourly...and I am still watching out for the train events... cool

Meanwhile try and fix that switch, make e no shock me oo. wink
ya funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Bride Price In Igbo Land / Sure Ways To Get Soft Pink Lips In Just Four Days With This Simple Tips / Is It Okay To Settle Her If He Can't Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.