Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? (3680 Views)

Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
Let's share our view on this Important issue.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2015
early marriage if you struggle young an make it. you will enjoy your family.

I hate late marriage
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On May 29, 2015
Early marriage.. As long as u dnt hav kids withn d first five years of marriage
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by dapyd1(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2015
Either or none.
Anything about relationship and marriage is relative and depends on the person or people involved. What is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander.
So it's not really about the timing but the circumstances and choices of those involved.
Life is not a one-way street, you know.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
Early.

I married when i was 22yrs.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by Rapsodee(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2015
Early marriage is best provided you don have what it takes to maintain the family no matter how small but if you are not ready for it yet maybe because you no get your dream job yet or whatever abeg do late marriage....it depends.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by DuchessLily(f): 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
Early ofcos

But how early is 'ur' early and how late is 'ur' late?
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Early.

I married when i was 22yrs.

...And you chose "Dorobucci" as your username? Your choice of moniker gives you away, kiddo. It's reminiscent of the monikers by TEENS in 2go rooms when it was the in-thing.smiley

Married my foot!

1 Like

Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 29, 2015
Late marriage . . .
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...And you chose "Dorobucci" as your username? Your choice of moniker gives you away, kiddo. It's reminiscent of the monikers by TEENS in 2go rooms when it was the in-thing.smiley

Married my foot!
Ok
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by tpiadotcom: 6:19pm On May 29, 2015
modify your thread title to read "which one is suitable for you".

when will some nlers have sense.
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by adanduka: 6:26pm On May 29, 2015
Much later marriage

Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 29, 2015
early marriage is better. so that u can give birth on time and still be alive n strong to train ur kids cheesy
imagine a man 67yrz and wife 60 yrs with their oldest child 17 yrz

buh still its better to be married late to the right person than to be married early to the wrong person smiley
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by CashdownNG: 6:41pm On May 29, 2015
When the stars are aligned, get married.
anyway for those with power issues kindly get your powerbanks
2600mah-1000 5600mah- 1600
combo 2500
pics available and on whatsapp, 08184128294
Re: Early Marriage Or Late Marriage Which Is Better? by Adaeze003(f): 6:43pm On May 29, 2015
Both actually...

To each... his own...

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive / Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators / You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.