Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (77638 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
She is beautiful.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
ok nexttttttttt

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Ilekeh(f): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
This article made absolutely no sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
It hurts. But what can you do?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by adefund(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
This can never be a queen in Nigeria for wia?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by nerodenero: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
South Africa,hating Nigerians before and after apartheid.

Pained people!

3 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ireneony(f): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
the only thing good about those south african ladies is their giant butts.. Tin ladies with oceanic butt.....

I'm yet to see a dark pretty south African lady. I've dated many of them. So I'm typing from experience

Btw, wetin carry D'banj go south Africa in the first place.?

Our ladies are still weeping for potentially loosing mikel and Jim iyke. Don't contribute to their problems pls....
I will advised you to go and check your hiv status...
Dating south African ladies is like digging a grave

4 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by uzolexis(f): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lmao @ the comments, Nigerians are mean mehn........ cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by dhrey: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
na wao,watin i won type sef.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by vonn(f): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin ;DMy dear 113 guests, pls can u use idea to register.
Welcome in advance.

For the topic, I'll only acknowlege if I see her with a crown.

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by hotgunz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pls who s she cos I can't spell her name... So wat if she s a queen s her father a king? Gf s gf forget queen... Sha koko master sha.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by englishmart(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
I will advised you to go and check your hiv status...
Dating south African ladies is like digging a grave
hey! I didn't touch any of them o...

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ireneony(f): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
hey! I didn't touch any of them o...
but you said you had dated most of them

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by morpheus24: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
If that girl comot that wig for her head she go UGLY no be small o!.

Genevieve na fine queen all the way

Omo sexy na fine queen all the way

sorry BONANG, you no reach o!

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
SirShymex:
Having checked her pictures online, she's definitely a damsel and a style icon (African standard). With strong African features and beautiful skin. However, she isn't as endowed as most South African women.

Most Nigerian women can't dress for shiit, so I understand where all the hate stems from. grin
Be ready for a barrage of attacks cheesy
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by BokoHaramm: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
freshness2020:
If this is Ūя̲̅ queen...I wonder how Ūя̲̅ ugly folks would look like!
Bance cheesy
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by englishmart(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
but you said you had dated most of them
yeah! By lamba.. I've never knaked any of their garamies
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by bosschinalu(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Deefuray:
How else do they want Nigerians to describe her?

Queen? Of what kingdom if may ask? undecided

Na Southie Queen she be na...in the land of the blind, Na one eyed man be king/Queen.

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by freshness2020: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Bance cheesy
Epic! Guy ♈όϋ bad!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ideology(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Anything sells in Nigeria, because we have the market.

But only guilible masses buy everything they read on the media
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by pinkycute(f): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hahahahahahaha

NL, Una funny oooo grin see d way Una finish Dbanj girlfriend...

Dbanj baba must see dis ooooo cool

Chaii.... I even fine nd sexy pass d girl sef wink

Lmao grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Deefuray(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
bosschinalu:

Na Southie Queen she be na...in the land of the blind, Na one eyed man be king/Queen.
Same guy dated genevieve, who is much more beautiful and well known, and they are making noise. Queen ko princess ni

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Queen or no queen,she no be south african again? Why that writer go dey complain say we call am S/A girl? She come from Naija? Una dey see person sense?? undecided

Bia,Dbanj-e that thing wey carry you go South African,lol,make e no carry you go congo oo.I no dey.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by loomer: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
NA NIGERIA COS THE WHOLE WAHALA....

WETIN PRETTY INSIDE THE GIRL?

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by nancyrow(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
this is me chilling in my office season greetings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by abysirius(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
That's y Moral Instruction as a subject should be encouraged in our schools especially for d youth of nowadays. What's d big deal in appreciating good deal? The girl is pretty and we all know it.

All dis one wey we come dey mess-mess and dey bad mouth d babe like sey una fine pass am tire me. Some of d babes here on NL dey ugly no be small. Some broses here sef fit sleep wt baboon as far as she get 'toe-toe'.

We no sey make una no comment, na jealousy me I no like.

Ire o!

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
ewoo !
see shapesssss

dbanj Dun kari again..

he sure has good eyes...

who said love is blind.....where d maga dey make I show am pepper

#dbanjtill2019
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by nancyrow(f): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
nancyrow:
this is me chilling in my office season greetings

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Bleszin(f): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
who is she?
Ohhhhh....Sorry i 4got
A queen right??
Ok...
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Jaymima(f): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
First pic though... Her left hand looks withered to me. :-
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Exjoker(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
A Queen indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Davido's Daughter Imade Rides Her Little Wrangler Jeep Inside Their Mansion(pic) / Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.