Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (77649 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by PAINGAIN: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
BluIvy:

I don't know many but the few I know are back to dating SA men. One of my friend who dated a Naija man is the reason i registered on NL. She was used, abused and lied to by the Nigerian guy. Who turned up to be married. He just wanted her money and connections. Now she is engaged and too highly pregnant for her Ex- South African fiance.

So I really do not know where this good treatment comes from? When they get their women to work for them and call them helpers from God. They are jealous and too emotional for men.

They only marry for citizenship and access to free governmental grants. Ladies who are married to Nigerian guys are the most miserable wives. They are told what to do and separated from friends and families. They stay because they are embarrassed and that no Southy guys would want them again.

That's what i know about them.
I'm not saying all naija guys r good, there will always b bad eggs but I also know hundreds of south african women married to nigerians and they r in wonderful marriges. But what I'm saying is dat 80percent of them never go back to dating SA men. Though I still think its wrong to date based on nationality.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by PAINGAIN: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
BluIvy:

I have also heard the big p**nis thing is hype, there is nothing like that. And the ones who have it cannot use it. Well that a hearsay,like the big koko hearsay. Sadly I will never know for sure.
I'm a naija guy and I can tell u that d big p***is thing is not exactly a yes or a no. Some have it big some don't. Some know how to use it some don't. All d same, never say never, u might meet a naija guy u'd like.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by debbydee(f): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
the second picture na wa
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Libkid(m): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
BluIvy:

HahaaHahaaaaa! I knew something was up!

Apparently Bonang is using this guy to get back at Euphonik, her long time on and off boyfriend who has just engaged his long time girlfriend and babymama!!!! shocked

And also here the D'banj guy is planning to come to SA for a concert. But no one really knows him here so maybe he they made a deal for PR stunt. D'banj gets audience before coming to perform and Bonang makes Euphonik jealous.

Its a win win, i doubt if these two are romanticly involved. undecided
why quote urself lol
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Gyal96(f): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
She is really well known for dating famous guys. Am not surprised she went for d'banj. Now that she is known all over South Africa she also wants Nigerian to take notice of her *coughs*... talent*...coughs agains*
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ziggyzito:
im complaining cos you're a dumbassss

What is it, are you supposed to be smart with this quote?? it takes a bigger dumbasss to notice another.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gyal96:
She is really well known for dating famous guys. Am not surprised she went for d'banj. Now that she is known all over South Africa she also wants Nigerian to take notice of her *coughs*... talent*...coughs agains*

Name 5 others, but not D'banji, cause hes unknown here( SA) hes the same just like those flat heads guys that turned Hillbrow and Sunnyside into pig-sty like Lagos.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by morpheus24: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
BluIvy:

I don't know many but the few I know are back to dating SA men. One of my friend who dated a Naija man is the reason i registered on NL. She was used, abused and lied to by the Nigerian guy. Who turned up to be married. He just wanted her money and connections. Now she is engaged and too highly pregnant for her Ex- South African fiance.

Good for her so you guys can continue to procreate your ugly babies with eyes on the side of their head and men with round bellys and big nyash. Plesae stop trying to improve your gene pool and leave fine naija boys alone so they can make fine babies with our naija girls/West African babes.

BluIvy:

So I really do not know where this good treatment comes from? When they get their women to work for them and call them helpers from God. They are jealous and too emotional for men.
They only marry for citizenship and access to free governmental grants. Ladies who are married to Nigerian guys are the most miserable wives. They are told what to do and separated from friends and families. They stay because they are embarrassed and that no Southy guys would want them again.
That's what i know about them.

Bloody liar, Those girls know for a fact that Naija and West African men in general are better looking husbands who have a higher level of commitment when they get married and are obligated by culture to take care of their wives and never abandon their children. In other words security is what your ladies are looking for. The reason naija men watch out for your women when they marry them is because they are notorious for sleeping around after marriage.

Meanwhile your boys will sleep around with every girl after marriage, have kids which they abandon and trade ya''ll in when you get old and worn out. FACT!

na DBANJ cause this kind wahala. Leave SA girls alone unless na only nyash and run you wan do!

2 Likes

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by morpheus24: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Name 5 others, but not D'banji, cause hes unknown here( SA) hes the same just like those flat heads guys that turned Hillbrow and Sunnyside into pig-sty like Lagos.

We have taken over Hilbrow and sunnyside, if you want it come and take it back

Shikena!

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by londoner: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

What truth? The day Dbanji comes here and fill Coca-Cola Dome, peoples park or Bellville Velladrome with the capacity of 15 000 fans, then I will admit hes a real celebrity. Is he still singing though?? last song heard was Oliver Twist *Thanx to Kanye West, Kanye saw this monkey cant sing for shyt and he cut him loose.

Light years ahead dont smoke cheap weed.. if your entertainers are that good and popular they would be filling shows every-were they go., not club show they normally do when they abroad, with 50 drunk white americans and europeans, same here in SA they perfom in 100 capacity clubs and only in jhb, no one in Durban, Cape Town and Bloem know that monkey Dbanji....big record companies would be in nigeria scrambling for their signaturs.

Every big company is in SA, Universal, Sony, WarnerSA and EMI. do you think they are signing stones and grass.

D'banj is not big anymore in Nigeria either. He has been overtaken by the likes of Wizkid, Iyanya, Davido etc.

I do like SA music, but don't know many of you artists (except the older ones).

I think the younger generation in SA know NIgerian artists though.

Seriously, I dont see what the big fuss is about. Just because some one termed her d'banj's pretty girlfriend and people took offense, at what?

If 'banj had been termed this lady's handsome boyfriend do you think Nigerians would make a fuss about it?

Seriously, they don't know who the lady is, she is not known in Nigeria so its an easy slip up (if you see it that way) to make.

People are taking this way too seriously. I think she is an attractive lady, but not much more than that.

If they are happy, that should be all.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
morpheus24:

We have taken over Hilbrow and sunnyside, if you want it come and take it back

Shikena!

Owww you stay there!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by PAINGAIN: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Owww you stay there!
kgr28,just let this be, fact is bonang is not known in nigeria just like some celebs in nigeria is not known in SA. Some indian celebs r not known in pakistan and vice versa, some uk celebs r not known in america and vice versa so take a chill pill will u.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
PAINGAIN:
kgr28,just let this be, fact is bonang is not known in nigeria just like some celebs in nigeria is not known in SA. Some indian celebs r not known in pakistan and vice versa, some uk celebs r not known in america and vice versa so take a chill pill will u.

Cool, now u talking!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by morpheus24: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Owww you stay there!

Nah, my Naija igboo brothers are running things there.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
demelza:
She might be a queen there but she is nobody here.
I support u jare wats killing SA is dia stupid way of thinking dat dey are d best.......even my younger sis is even better dan her wink

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
PAINGAIN:
ehn who told u dat nigerian celebs are much known in africa dan any oda african celebs

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
PAINGAIN:
ehn who told u dat nigerian celebs are much known in africa dan any oda african celebs#facts
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by vandalZA(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
jordanriverz:
ehn who told u dat nigerian celebs are much known in africa dan any oda african celebs#facts
facts my a$$
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
vandalZA:
facts my a$$
:our ass stinks grin wink
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:
How else do they want Nigerians to describe her?

Queen? Of what kingdom if may ask? undecided
she is d queen of juju kingdom of d river niger LGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by 14(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

So does it make him a celebrity in SA NO only in a Village....these guys cant even shoot simple music videos in nigeria, they are all over SA using our resources and the very same women they are saying are ugly.

and they end up putting the so called "ugly girls" on their videos, why dont they put beautiful nigerian girls on their videos. all you see are SA chics on nigerian music video
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Naked queen, hmmm.....
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by PAINGAIN: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
jordanriverz:
pls where in my post did I mention that naija celebs are known more in africa than those of other countries?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kinibigdeal(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
D_banj want CHANGE
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by morpheus24: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
14:

and they end up putting the so called "ugly girls" on their videos, why dont they put beautiful nigerian girls on their videos. all you see are SA chics on nigerian music video

Sharrap there my friend, they are using colored girls. The bantu ones they use are only there for us to feast our eyes on their big Nyash not their face.

See video for typical SA girl from location, na only nyash them get.

[flash=300, 200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZhmspaDeq0[/flash]
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2015
vandalZA:
if there that ugly why Nigerian musicians preferred them on the music videos not that of Nigeria
That is for the reason to reduce air travel and other expenses so that the Township people can have enough money to feed! You hungry Township dweller! Bwahaha...
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2015
morpheus24:

Sharrap there my friend, they are using colored girls. The bantu ones they use are only there for us to feast our eyes on their big Nyash not their face.

See video for typical SA girl from location, na only nyash them get.

[flash=300, 200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZhmspaDeq0[/flash]
Those ladies in the video are ugly, man!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by lulu1986(f): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2015
morpheus24:

Guy Kgr28 na Southie woman o, that is why the thing dey pain am

DBANJ see wetin you cuzz, even Tanzania girl better pass Southie girl o!

looool,.yes we r.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2015
That ugly BlueIvy is from Botswana in her Sante dirty look trying to put Nigerians down all the time! You ugly midget!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2015
lulu1986:

looool,.yes we r.
Rainbow nation all rather Chameleon nation girls aren't attractive!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2015
But is she not D'Banj's girlfriend?

I do not understand why we should write and put in all those ''stories'' about her.

She is his girlfriend. It is as simple as that. We got to hear about her when it was published that D'banj was dating a South African. Her name was rather strange and I even wondered how he met her and made her his choice because I have never heard about her. In most cases celebrities date themselves.

A guy tweeted his opinion and it is becoming something else on nairaland.

Let us allow them enjoy their love life abeg. Because most times it doesn't even last long. I am not wishing their relationship anything bad. Only speaking from available data and facts.

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by lulu1986(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2015
PAINGAIN:
I'm a naija guy and I can tell u that d big p***is thing is not exactly a yes or a no. Some have it big some don't. Some know how to use it some don't. All d same, never say never, u might meet a naija guy u'd like.

CORRECT GUY..IT DEPEND HOW YOU GONNA USE IT

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.