Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (77813 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Flexy2009(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin
englishmart:
the only thing good about those south african ladies is their giant butts.. Tin ladies with oceanic butt.....

I'm yet to see a dark pretty south African lady. I've dated many of them. So I'm typing from experience

Btw, wetin carry D'banj go south Africa in the first place.?

Our ladies are still weeping for potentially loosing mikel and Jim iyke. Don't contribute to their problems pls....
hahahahahahah grin
englishmart:
the only thing good about those south african ladies is their giant butts.. Tin ladies with oceanic butt.....

I'm yet to see a dark pretty south African lady. I've dated many of them. So I'm typing from experience

Btw, wetin carry D'banj go south Africa in the first place.?

Our ladies are still weeping for potentially loosing mikel and Jim iyke. Don't contribute to their problems pls....
hahahahahahah
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MduZA: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2015
all4naija:
Stop calling South Africa rainbow nation because there are some colors of a rainbow not found in human skin color. Bunch of senseless human beings!

Agbani Darego is her name!

inkinga yakho umona m'godoyi !
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by omar22(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2015
all4naija:
Yet, we produced the first black Miss World! You are joking bighead!

15 years ago
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by KLEINBASS: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2015
bonang is an opportunist an a gold digger, dating this nigerian guy is jus a PR strategy for her to establish her self in nigeria, so very soon she will cheat and dump him just to get media attention.this nigerian guy must watch out she is using him cause i can see that it looks lik he is a big deal in nigeria..

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by KLEINBASS: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2015
bonang is an opportunist an a gold digger, dating this nigerian guy is jus a PR strategy for her to establish her self in nigeria, so very soon she will cheat and dump him just to get media attention.this nigerian guy must watch out she is using him cause i can see that it looks lik he is a big deal in nigeria. But anyway she is a used material .
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by omar22(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

What truth? The day Dbanji comes here and fill Coca-Cola Dome, peoples park or Bellville Velladrome with the capacity of 15 000 fans, then I will admit hes a real celebrity. Is he still singing though?? last song heard was Oliver Twist *Thanx to Kanye West, Kanye saw this monkey cant sing for shyt and he cut him loose.

Light years ahead dont smoke cheap weed.. if your entertainers are that good and popular they would be filling shows every-were they go., not club show they normally do when they abroad, with 50 drunk white americans and europeans, same here in SA they perfom in 100 capacity clubs and only in jhb, no one in Durban, Cape Town and Bloem know that monkey Dbanji....big record companies would be in nigeria scrambling for their signaturs.

Every big company is in SA, Universal, Sony, WarnerSA and EMI. do you think they are signing stones and grass.

All this because D'Banj D'flowered your queen?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kayalla(f): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2015
i just checked her twitter handle, she got a handful full of reply. i trust my Naija people with bad mouth. grin
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by tk4rd: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Yes thats what you are known for shagg a lot and impragnate women, hence uncontrolled population increase in nigeria, 170 mill dummies in a match box country.
What's this one saying.?
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by tk4rd: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2015
KLEINBASS:
bonang is an opportunist an a gold digger, dating this nigerian guy is jus a PR strategy for her to establish her self in nigeria, so very soon she will cheat and dump him just to get media attention.this nigerian guy must watch out she is using him cause i can see that it looks lik he is a big deal in nigeria..
Woww.. Then, the case of Genevieve would soon be her case.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2015
morpheus24:

I'll agree the boy is there to collect breeze, but as for that Hotness comment, you are just consoling yourself. If Dbanj make mistake carry that girl go him village for Ibadan, they will ex-communicate him for trying to marry a man.

I have said it once and I will say it again, the only thing SA girl carry pass for Africa na NYASH!!!

Give me fine charcoal girl or yellow paw paw Igbo woman I go take.

UP WEST AFRICA, DOWN SOUTH AFRICA!!!

Ahhhhhh Morpheus man, why give me two selected pics of nigerian women to prove your point thats not how you roll man.

I can also upload 2 pics of fine South Africans, but one is alreaday here.

What I know is Aborigines are too fine compared to nigerian babes...
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by gymnasium(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2015
demelza:
She might be a queen there but she is nobody here.

and so fucking what grin make we dey cry ni
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by donodion(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2015
kayalla:
i just checked her twitter handle, she got a handful full of reply. i trust my Naija people with bad mouth. grin
It was that Sibongile that started this Ish. When bloggers referred to Bonang as "...pretty girlfriend..." (which she is to me anyway) she should have let sleeping dogs lie.What was she thinking when she collectively referred to blog owners as "These Nigerian bloggers"? she thought she wont stir the honest net? with the beef thingy between Naija and Southies?

You need to read the closing remark Linda made on her blog. "e pele o grin grin grin"

Anyway she have gotten the attention she was seeking....and in a bad light....My people should free Bonang kiss kiss kiss abeg o.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by PAINGAIN: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2015
My own b say immediately she and dbanj separate I dey go pursue d babe sharp sharp. Southy girls no dey fit date their men after dating a naija pikin. As she don taste naija gazunga she no go fit leave am. I'm next in line after dbanj.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by tefund(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
MAKE DEBANJE NO GO CATCH HIV...HIM KONJI NO KO DAY ONE PLACE
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2015
BluIvy:
NAIRALAND HAS REALLY GONE TO THE DOGS, WHAT IS SUCH A STUPID COMMENT DOING ON THE FRONT PAGE? I GUESS THIS IS A WAY OF KEEPING THE RIVALRY BETWEEN SA & NAGERIA ALIVE. WELL PLAN ACCOMPLISHED!!

@Topic, To be honest Bonang is not one of the most beautiful girls in South African BUT is way beautiful than most Nigerian girls, meaning the least goodlooking girl in SA could thrash any Nigeria girl anytime. tongue tongue tongue

I love the "Queen B" though, very focused and lovely young lady. Am not sure why people are wanting to compare her with old expired geysers like Geneviev, Omotola etc, are there no young successful, goodlooking Nigeria girls? Except the bleaching Tonto? How old she self?

My last note! Bonang made a huge blunder dating this useless old man who still wears his pants like a thug, the fact that he is A Nigerian will really kill her mojo as she was on a roll, let alone her respect. She will now be looked down on and called names for dating a Nigerian. Really a bad move!!!

HahaaHahaaaaa! I knew something was up!

Apparently Bonang is using this guy to get back at Euphonik, her long time on and off boyfriend who has just engaged his long time girlfriend and babymama!!!! shocked

And also here the D'banj guy is planning to come to SA for a concert. But no one really knows him here so maybe he they made a deal for PR stunt. D'banj gets audience before coming to perform and Bonang makes Euphonik jealous.

Its a win win, i doubt if these two are romanticly involved. undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by omar22(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
These South Afrikaans or Zulu people are starting to sound like Ghanaians
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Iamvictor(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2015
She is south Africa queen, to us here a slave is more popular than her.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by lordcornel(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Laughing in IDOMA... Not even a support for this lady. Naija n NL diaris GODoooooo!!! She look invincible..kikikikikikiki
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2015
BluIvy:

HahaaHahaaaaa! I knew something was up!

Apparently Bonang is using this guy to get back at Euphonik, her long time on and off boyfriend who has just engaged his long time girlfriend and babymama!!!! shocked

And also here the D'banj guy is planning to come to SA for a concert. But no one really knows him here so maybe he they made a deal for PR stunt. D'banj gets audience before coming to perform and Bonang makes Euphonik jealous.

Its a win win, i doubt if these two are romanticly involved. undecided

Is the guy still singing though?? The only people who will go to tha show are his brothers in hillbrow and sunnyside two mini lagos..
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Iamvictor:
She is south Africa queen, to us here a slave is more popular than her.

Ow you have slaves in nigeria, no wonder.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Is the guy still singing though?? The only people who will go to tha show are his brothers in hillbrow and sunnyside two mini lagos..

Yeah, only Nigeria will patronize him with their trashy SA girlfriends.

I really don't know why anyone of Bonang standard will date a Nigerian honestly. I have been telling SA girls they are dumb for doing that
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by PAINGAIN: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2015
South african men just lost another one of their women to nigerians forever. Cus I'm sure dat after dating dbanj, bonang can never date another south african guy.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by iaatmguy(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2015
abysirius:
That's y Moral Instruction as a subject should be encouraged in our schools especially for d youth of nowadays. What's d big deal in appreciating good deal? The girl is pretty and we all know it.

All dis one wey we come dey mess-mess and dey bad mouth d babe like sey una fine pass am tire me. Some of d babes here on NL dey ugly no be small. Some broses here sef fit sleep wt baboon as far as she get 'toe-toe'.

We no sey make una no comment, na jealousy me I no like.

Ire o!
na over hype me sef no like gbam
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by kgr28(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2015
BluIvy:

I really don't know why anyone of Bonang standard will date a Nigerian honestly. I have been telling SA girls they are dumb for doing that

Ke boButmadlisa, these guy cant hit on a girl.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by PAINGAIN: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2015
BluIvy:

SA girls date nigerian men bcus nigerian men treat them better than SA men, we actually understand SA women better than their men do. Most importantly, we do what men do in relationships,being d man. Ask ur SA girls that u know had dated a nigerian if she'll date a SA man.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2015
PAINGAIN:
SA girls date nigerian men bcus nigerian men treat them better than SA men, we actually understand SA women better than their men do. Most importantly, we do what men do in relationships,being d man. Ask ur SA girls that u know had dated a nigerian if she'll date a SA man.

I don't know many but the few I know are back to dating SA men. One of my friend who dated a Naija man is the reason i registered on NL. She was used, abused and lied to by the Nigerian guy. Who turned up to be married. He just wanted her money and connections. Now she is engaged and too highly pregnant for her Ex- South African fiance.

So I really do not know where this good treatment comes from? When they get their women to work for them and call them helpers from God. They are jealous and too emotional for men.

They only marry for citizenship and access to free governmental grants. Ladies who are married to Nigerian guys are the most miserable wives. They are told what to do and separated from friends and families. They stay because they are embarrassed and that no Southy guys would want them again.

That's what i know about them.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2015
BluIvy:

I don't know many but the few I know are back to dating SA men. One of my friend who dated a Naija man is the reason i registered on NL. She was used, abused and lied to by the Nigerian guy. Who turned up to be married. He just wanted her money and connections. Now she is engaged and too highly pregnant for her Ex- South African fiance.

So I really do not know where this good treatment comes from? When they get their women to work for them and call them helpers from God. They are jealous and too emotional for men.

They only marry for citizenship and access to free governmental grants. Ladies who are married to Nigerian guys are the most miserable wives. They are told what to do and separated from friends and families. They stay because they are embarrassed and that no Southy guys would want them again.

That's what i know about them.

I have also heard the big p**nis thing is hype, there is nothing like that. And the ones who have it cannot use it. Well that a hearsay,like the big koko hearsay. Sadly I will never know for sure.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Ziggyzito(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
kgr28:

Been here since 2011, aint looking for shyt-popularity, why are you complaining?
im complaining cos you're a dumbassss
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by vandalZA(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
all4naija:
South African women are the ugliest in Africa. They think to be fat is beauty. Their women have fat legs like people suffering from elephantiasis and fat faces like people stung by bees! Bwahaha... Ugly faces!
if there that ugly why Nigerian musicians preferred them on the music videos not that of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by ddeola: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dbanj needs to grow up and marry one of these gals. He should stop wasting his time and resources.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Emmygreenp: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin buhari show ur result even though na awaitng result
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzansiBeat: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
So typical of some Nigerians, who resort to name calling to sound reason. Is it about your emotional or social insecurity or pure envy at SAcans? How can one relatively unknown twitter user managed to make you all jump up and down to a non-issue.

Back in SA that is nothing; it's only your bloggers that are making this an issue which has exposed your intellect. Bless those Naijas who have disapproved this nonsensical story!

Don't you have anything else to do than scavenging here to add fuel to latest gossips?! Some of your bloggers like Linda just want nothing but to get attention. And oh boy she got it cos she knew the kind of FEED for your insatiable appetites wherever the name SA is mentioned, and there you go on a feeding frenzy.

Your country got lots of problems, why don't you just dedicate your time to that whilst we mind our own. You still have over 200 girls being kidnapped somewhere in the Sambisa forest, and who knows what is happening to them daily (you know what I mean). Some of these same girls have now been brainwashed to be used as suicide bombers! And yet you have the audacity to come here and brag 'Giant of Africa'...my foot. This shows some of you peoples' mentality and false self esteem. You are a careless and insensitive lot. What a shame!

Most of your (especially) men are arrogant, talk too much and think less or don't think at all. You believe in hype and scorn. Don't insult SA men as you know nothing about them except for your skewed perceptions emanating from your false egos of your men. If one Nigerian man or woman can find sense in this message, he/she's good to becoming a model of sound reasoning and a behavioral ambassador.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.