Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (77853 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
yea I concur with you,but you have to know that most people around here are kids and they're bound to act like one. Talking about BH,it's just affecting three states out of 36 states. But then,does it matter? No,all lives are equal and its tarnishing the country's image. Well you know the problem with Islamic terrorist..how do you fight a suicide bomber?someone who is ready to die because of what he believes in? Pakistan,SYRIA,somalia,libya e.t.c are examples of countries facing the same problem. But am happy that we've been to contain it,it's not always easy fighting against some lunatics who uses civilians as shields,you have to consider the civilian casualties dear. You don't go in and bomb in everything down,that will keep the Human Rights orgs. at the neck of our government. We are trying but we are not doing enough... And politicians are not helping matters either..it's not as bad as you think.

You can only speak for yourself. You have no right to call anybody kids because he expresses his view and opinions! Stop this apologetic behaviorism
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MduZA: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

Typical South African black!Uneducated! Air brain!In what profession were Albert Luhtuli, Nelson Mandela and Tutu honored? Nobel in peace! Is peace a profession? There are other categories of Nobel prizes. Economy, medicine, literature. Peace is not a profession mduZA!

so you decided to select profession because a certain Nigerian has won it?....my man lets drop this fruitless dialogue,here is a friendly advice from me....poor Nigerians should just focus on building their country and stop crying foul about another African country,remember SA is not in competition with other African countries.....keep your beautiful Nigeria,we shall keep our dirty SA
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:

You are still proving my point though. You cannot be believed with any trick you are conjuring here. Even if it was the truth, how does that sample of workforce of your employer represent all characteristics in the whole of SA? Smart people know that every company is unique with its own corporate culture everywhere. A company isn't a country or nation.

And you better get internal politics out of this discussion, they are irrelevant. There are dynamics at play there like where the majority rules. Should I go around blame you for voting Pres GJ who has failed dismally to develop your country and provide security for all its citizens. No, I won't. I'm smarter than that.

Your incessant mention of whites/blacks/Indians confirms your slave mentality or rather your reasoning is still colonized. That's a problem, you are still caught by a mentality that celebrate colonialism and imperialist tendencies. We have resisted all that, and I will never let the likes of you to sneak such through the backdoor using the slave master mentality.

When you start throwing insults, it confirms a fact that your thinking trajectory is very weak and unimaginative. You can't start anything meaningful with your life.
Exactly my point! Black South Africans will never accept anything! Facts, statistics! You are notoriously known for your rejectionism tendencies! I know you have kids without a husband! Yet if I confront you with fact that most South African men abandon their wives and girlfriends when they are pregnant, you will yet again reject it and say no it's not true! Please when you have finished upgrading your fake matric education, come back and argue.!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzansiBeat: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

It's commonplace. You talk about it as if it hardly happens! Women are being battered, impregnated and abandoned on a daily basis in SA! 10million kids without fathers is no joke my dear! My maths tell me that's a quarter of the whole population! And perhaps three quarter of the total number of children in SA!
Read what I said earlier, I have worked in SA before as an expat and still travels down on work related issues. The country reels of ignorant, violent fools who perhaps can be saved by education and a reduction in alcohol intake!

MYOPIA ALERT cheesy grin
SELF RIGHTEOUS NIGERIAN tongue tongue tongue
I HAVE READ WORSE THINGS IN YOUR BACKYARD AS REPORTED IN YOUR OWN - VANGUARD, THIS DAY, TRIBUNE, THE PUNCH...numerous blogs. I was gonna weep and pray if I was you cry cry
YOU AREN'T ONE OF RARE "RIGHT THINKING" NIGERIANS ALTHOUGH YOU SEEM TO BE A WELL TRAVELED EXPAT undecided
YOU KEEP FOCUSSING ON PETTY ISSUES, SOCIETAL IN THEIR NATURE. TELL ME A COUNTRY THAT IS HOLY cool

GOOD BYE

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
MduZA:

so you decided to select profession because a certain Nigerian has won it?....my man lets drop this fruitless dialogue,here is a friendly advice from me....poor Nigerians should just focus on building their country and stop crying foul about another African country,remember SA is not in competition with other African countries.....keep your beautiful Nigeria,we shall keep our dirty SA

You cannot stop people from migrating to wherever they choose to go! Humans are gregarious! This age long human behaviour will not stop now because myopic South Africans are xenophobic! If you hate people, especially Nigerians coming to your country, go jump into river Orange!

Love you!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:

MYOPIA ALERT cheesy grin
SELF RIGHTEOUS NIGERIAN tongue tongue tongue
I HAVE READ WORSE THINGS IN YOUR BACKYARD AS REPORTED IN YOUR OWN - VANGUARD, THIS DAY, TRIBUNE, THE PUNCH...numerous blogs. I was gonna weep and pray if I was you cry cry
YOU AREN'T ONE OF RARE "RIGHT THINKING" NIGERIANS ALTHOUGH YOU SEEM TO BE A WELL TRAVELED EXPAT undecided
YOU KEEP FOCUSSING ON PETTY ISSUES, SOCIETAL IN THEIR NATURE. TELL ME A COUNTRY THAT IS HOLY cool

GOOD BYE

Good bye dear and please don't forget to upgrade your matric result. Trust me it will broaden your thinking!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MduZA: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

You cannot stop people from migrating to wherever they choose to go! Humans are gregarious! This age long human behaviour will not stop now because myopic South Africans are xenophobic! If you hate people, especially Nigerians coming to your country, go jump into river Orange!

Love you!

not every south African is xenophobic....may I tell you that I sometime hang out with Nigerians here in joburg...i only hate the haters....

love you 2
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
MduZA:

not every south African is xenophobic....may I tell you that I sometime hang out with Nigerians here in joburg...i only hate the haters....

love you 2

hear it from south African,

Have a beautiful 2015!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzansiBeat: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

You can only speak for yourself. You have no right to call anybody kids because he expresses his view and opinions! Stop this apologetic behaviorism

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS GOOD AMBASSADORS LIKE @Nobleval IN ORDER TO PROGRESS AND BECOME POLITICALLY, ECONOMICALLY, AND SOCIALLY STABLE. YOU GIVE NIGERIANS A BAD NAME, NOT UNLESS YOU REPENT.

THE LIKES OF YOU BEHAVE LIKE SPOILT KIDS THROWING TOYS OUT OF THE COT.

USA, BRITAIN, ITALY, FRANCE, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS JAPAN, DUBAI ETC ETC - THEIR PPL AREN'T INSULTING OTHER CITIZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES. THEY HAVE FOCUSSED THEIR THINKING ON INNOVATION TO PROVIDING A BETTER LIFE FOR THEIR CITIZENS FIRST. LOOK HOW DEVELOPED THEY ARE grin. IN THAT PROCESS THEY DIDN'T MIND IMPORTING SKILLS FROM THE LIKES OF YOU wink. KEEP ON CONDEMNING SA AND ITS PEOPLE AND SOON ENOUGH YOU'LL FIND THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMORE, BECAUSE YOU WERE OCCUPIED WITH MINDING OTHER PPL'S BUSINESS AND NEGLECTING TO LOOK INWARD.

HENCE THE LIKES OF YOU LIKE TO FLOCK OVER THERE grin. AND THE LIKES OF YOU WHEN THEY GET INTO THOSE COUNTRIES - MUST OBEY THEIR LAWS AND SHOULDN'T GO ABOUT FINDING FAULT AND TAKE AN OPPORTUNITY TO INSULT. YOU CAME INTO OUR COUNTRY, AND AFTER WE FED YOU, TAKEN CARE OF YOU - YOU BIT THE HAND THAT FED YOU. THIS OLD ADAGE STILL RINGS TRUE, DON'T DEFECATE UNDER A TREE AS YOU WILL NEED ITS SHADE ON YOUR WAY BACK. angry angry angry
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

I don't remember mentioning your name dude.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MzansiBeat: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
BluIvy:

Don't be an A$$, only vulnerable, ignorant and trashy slum dwelling South African girls dates your dirty armpit stinking a$$es. How many girls do you think date Nigerians? You people are dumb as nails, just becouse a few desperados date you, you think all SA girls want your stinking drug peddling and ritualist a$$es?

Think again dude!

OUCH! grin

Apologies to our fellow right thinking Naijas though wink
You don't fall into the same category. cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by MduZA: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

Have a beautiful 2015!

you 2...ngiyabonga
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Gyal96(f): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
kgr28:

Name 5 others, but not D'banji, cause hes unknown here( SA) hes the same just like those flat heads guys that turned Hillbrow and Sunnyside into pig-sty like Lagos.
Uhm I said she known for dating famous guys I didn't say she has dated A LOT of them. Ok here is 3 that I know off: slikour,sizwe dlomo and DJ euphonik.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Gyal96(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
idk how this turned from a bonang thread to let's bash south African women thread. Soooo many stereotypes being thrown around like crazy.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
I don't remember mentioning your name dude.

Did I say you mentioned my name? Please read what I wrote again!
Calling a fellow nairalander a kid is an insult to any nairalander!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
MzansiBeat:

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS GOOD AMBASSADORS LIKE @Nobleval IN ORDER TO PROGRESS AND BECOME POLITICALLY, ECONOMICALLY, AND SOCIALLY STABLE. YOU GIVE NIGERIANS A BAD NAME, NOT UNLESS YOU REPENT.

THE LIKES OF YOU BEHAVE LIKE SPOILT KIDS THROWING TOYS OUT OF THE COT.

USA, BRITAIN, ITALY, FRANCE, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS JAPAN, DUBAI ETC ETC - THEIR PPL AREN'T INSULTING OTHER CITIZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES. THEY HAVE FOCUSSED THEIR THINKING ON INNOVATION TO PROVIDING A BETTER LIFE FOR THEIR CITIZENS FIRST. LOOK HOW DEVELOPED THEY ARE grin. IN THAT PROCESS THEY DIDN'T MIND IMPORTING SKILLS FROM THE LIKES OF YOU wink. KEEP ON CONDEMNING SA AND ITS PEOPLE AND SOON ENOUGH YOU'LL FIND THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMORE, BECAUSE YOU WERE OCCUPIED WITH MINDING OTHER PPL'S BUSINESS AND NEGLECTING TO LOOK INWARD.

HENCE THE LIKES OF YOU LIKE TO FLOCK OVER THERE grin. AND THE LIKES OF YOU WHEN THEY GET INTO THOSE COUNTRIES - MUST OBEY THEIR LAWS AND SHOULDN'T GO ABOUT FINDING FAULT AND TAKE AN OPPORTUNITY TO INSULT. YOU CAME INTO OUR COUNTRY, AND AFTER WE FED YOU, TAKEN CARE OF YOU - YOU BIT THE HAND THAT FED YOU. THIS OLD ADAGE STILL RINGS TRUE, DON'T DEFECATE UNDER A TREE AS YOU WILL NEED ITS SHADE ON YOUR WAY BACK. angry angry angry

Stop talking gibberish thrash dear! Do you know the percentage of Americans who are outside America? It is the mentality of xenophobic South Africans like you that,once an immigrant arrives the shores of another country, he must have been suffering where he is coming from! There are a lot of Nigerians outside Nigeria and their percentage stills does not come close to 5% of the population of Nigeria. There are Nigerians well represented in noble professions in the UK, Australia, the US, Canada and SA! South Africa does not come close to India in technological advancement, medicine and IT! Yet there are more Indians in your country than there are South Africans in India. There are more Americans in SA than South Africans in The USA! Does it mean SA Is better than the USA? A lot of factors influence the dynamics of immigration. I wish you had an iota of brain to understand what I am saying! Your argument speaks volume of your exposure! I'm curious to know your level of education and your profession!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

Exactly my point! Black South Africans will never accept anything! Facts, statistics! You are notoriously known for your rejectionism tendencies! I know you have kids without a husband! Yet if I confront you with fact that most South African men abandon their wives and girlfriends when they are pregnant, you will yet again reject it and say no it's not true! Please when you have finished upgrading your fake matric education, come back and argue.!

Lol! cheesy cheesy grin

Stop this your idiotISM! cheesy cheesy cheesy While you exploring your new ISM intelligence. You are a JOKE!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
BluIvy:

Lol! cheesy cheesy grin

Stop this your idiotISM! cheesy cheesy cheesy While you exploring your new ISM intelligence. You are a JOKE!

Where is your own absentee baby daddy? Another absentee baby daddy to another woman? There is paucity of sexual decorum among South Africans!

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by seppuku: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Duch2010:

Where is your own absentee baby daddy? Another absentee baby daddy to another woman? There is paucity of sexual decorum among South Africans!

The baby daddy is at the shebeen getting wasted and looking for his next target to become his baby mama.

BONANAG DRAG QUEEN MATHABA, please leave our DBANJ alone, we have lost enough better boys to ugly SA ladies.

PS you can have the Village semi educated boys from the east, in terms of looks they are sill improving your gene pool.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
BluIvy:

Lol! cheesy cheesy grin

Good night! We will continue our flirting tomorrow.

Sweet dreams dear
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2015
Duch2010:

Where are your six kids you made your girlfriend abort? Better a living baby than a dead one. Go figure! cheesy
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Duch2010:

Good night! We will continue our flirting tomorrow.

Sweet dreams dear

Would never flirt with a dirty stinking gorilla look alike.
Nyto! tongue
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2015
BluIvy:

Where are your six kids you made your girlfriend abort? Better a living baby than a dead one. Go figure! cheesy
Botswana...! That is a funny name for a country! Too many ugly people from that nation. Bwahaha...
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2015
MzansiBeat:
It is so shocking how envious some Nigerians are of SA and its people to the extent that they have resorted to segregationist tendencies! Probably an insignificant number of Nigerians are disappointed that there is peace in SA. Black African people in SA have suddenly become immigrants in their own country according to a few narrow minded Nigerians . You are motivated by nothing but jealousy angry angry

@duch2010 and others, you know deep down that you are no match with SA, and we don't go around exposing your unclothedness. Many of our citizens got killed in a collapsed building of Scoan on Sept 12th, but did we insult your country, no? But we fetched our own with dignity an silently. Our leaders were calm and objective throughout this ordeal created by your government which has a poor record of caring for its own people. I feel sorry for all reasonable thinking Nigerians that they have to be impacted by these exchanges in this thread fueled by a few myopic crooks of the Naira.

We care for our own, do you? Where are the 200+ Chibok girls? Have they been brought back? Why has BH been attacking villages in the North non-stop? Where are your security forces? Are the Northern ppl less Nigerian? What will happen when BH starts attacking the South of your country incl Lagos? I bet you wouldn't be sitting behind your screen spewing all your garbage of narrow mindedness, but you'd rush for a visa to SA or elsewhere in Southern Africa or other safe havens.

Your narrow views against SA ppl reflect a bad image and perception of Nigerians in general as; suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX, JEALOUSY, MYOPIA, UNCOUTH, ARROGANT, LOUD AND EGOCENTRIC. Why don't you imitate the Chinese; shut up and focus on developing your country's infrastructure, diversify your economy, and develop your social services especially in hospitals and schools to world's standards.

Don't ever mention anything about being giant of Africa - a false sense of pride. Population wise, yes at 170m people.

IF YOU ARE LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW STONES tongue grin
Peabrain and ugly face! No Nigerian is going to date you! You will remain sad to be tantalized by that Nigerian big blackness your men don't have.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 10, 2015
BluIvy:

Don't be an A$$, only vulnerable, ignorant and trashy slum dwelling South African girls dates your dirty armpit stinking a$$es. How many girls do you think date Nigerians? You people are dumb as nails, just becouse a few desperados date you, you think all SA girls want your stinking drug peddling and ritualist a$$es?

Think again dude!
You just forgot about the South African QUEEN B is dying to roll with us! You are never gonna get it! Bwahaha... You are a sore loser!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2015
all4naija:
Peabrain and ugly face! No Nigerian is going to date you! You will remain sad to be tantalized by that Nigerian big blackness your men don't have.
Yes ugly face indeed! I wonder why some say South African girls are beautiful. Hell no they aren't! Angolans, Ghanaians, Nigerians, Kenyans, Ugandans yes! Even The 80% black majority has only produced 4 Miss South Africans since 1994! Out of 20 editions! I remember a world class model once commented during a top model search completion "where are the beautiful girls I have heard are in SA?" Fat legs, receeding head hairline, protruding and prominent forehead, K leg and butt that looks like it's going to fall off the waste do not represent beauty!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2015
Duch2010:

Love you!

I also love you too, but I hate your smelling A$$. Have a happy smelling 2015.

1 Like

Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2015
MrPSA:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2015
MrPSA:

It sounds like a comment a day old would make. I am not surprised.When you manage to up your IQ to the level of trisomy, come back and chat! FOOL!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by simdam500(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2015
dablazor: i love it when Nigerians unite against slander than fight eachother.. gotta admit this post brought us together smiley

Yes! I guess aside killing killing shit... we still love each other...

UNITED!
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Duch2010:

It sounds like a comment a day old would make. I am not surprised.When you manage to up your IQ to the level of trisomy, come back and chat! FOOL!

I can't chat with a dirty a$$ like you, call your smelling friends of yours from naija and play that game with them. I am a south african, nothing important I will gain from your smelling a$$.
Re: South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2015
MrPSA:

I can't chat with a dirty a$$ like you, call your smelling friends of yours from naija and play that game with them. I am a south african, nothing important I will gain from your smelling a$$.
Go rape your grandmother and your mother! That's what you are known for! Beasts! South Africans have the odorous, smelly mouths in the entire world! Your teeming babes are all over Nigerian guys! There's nothing you loser(MrPSA)can do about it! Jealousy and hatred won't change that fact! What in this world do black South Africans know how to do? Other foreign nationals are busy fucking your girls in d bedroom and your guys on the football pitch! Useless people!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.