Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Advice Him Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Him Pls (667 Views)

Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? / Is This Gods' Way Of Punishing Him, Pls Advise Him / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Him Pls by emirp: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
I have a friend who is about to propose to his longtime girlfriend, but he's contempleting on weda he should carry on with the plan considering the fact that when they were dating the lady is used to picking on the guy's pocket and after using the money, she will come and apologise to him that she took his money cos she needed the money to solve an emergency issues. Please what advice can you give to him, and pls Can you marry a guy/lady who takes money from your absence without your knowledge.
Re: Advice Him Pls by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Can't marry a thief. . .

One day she'll steal from my friends, then, my family, till she robs a bank.

Abeg abeg.

1 Like

Re: Advice Him Pls by Young03(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Left 4 him.2 decide
Re: Advice Him Pls by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thief of all thing...Thats a No no
Re: Advice Him Pls by Dyt(f): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lies
Its u
That word frnd don suffer

1 Like

Re: Advice Him Pls by pTomz(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
whooshocked

y cnt u jst say its YOU...dem go bite u ni??
Re: Advice Him Pls by Prowizy2(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Guy your babe is a pick pocket.
Re: Advice Him Pls by vizkiz: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
emirp:
I am have a friend who is about to propose to his longtime girlfriend, but he's I am contempleting on weda he should carry on with the plan considering the fact that when they we were dating the lady is used to picking on the guy's my pocket and after using the money, she will come and apologise to him me that she took his my money cos she needed the money to solve an emergency issues. Please what advice can you give to him me, and pls Can you marry a guy/lady who takes money from your absence without your knowledge.

stop telling lies fool! Do you think we are dumb heads in here? angry
Re: Advice Him Pls by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
She may not really be a thief, just a lady who likes to take advantage. Thieves usually don't apologise. Has he ever cautioned her sternly before?
Re: Advice Him Pls by ammyluv2002(f): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Blackett:
Can't marry a thief. . .

One day she'll steal from my friends, then, my family, till she robs a bank.

Abeg abeg.
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Responsibility Of A Lady In A Relationship / More Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Might Leave You For Another Person / Gone Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.