Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. (3949 Views)

Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Just For This Reason! I Withdraw My Support For Jonathan. No Appology! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
He wouldn't want to die leaving the money he has looted. Ok. He will tell you that all the talks are part of politics. I predict he will join apc.

clevvermind:
ok. let me not talk too much. till then. u will know that Jimi Agbaje spoke the truth. it is not far again.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by azimibraun: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2015
And before GEJ what did we have? Rubbish!!! GEJ just discoverd oil in Nigeria. Yeye talk. Now I can't wait to see him lose and see if Asari and Tompolo's madness with the so called SS youths can anywhere be measured with Mr Buhari's craze. Buhari is not loke their brother o! He will unleash the fullest wrath of the Law on them. Even Boko haram am sure are ready to finance GEJ's election in fear of havin Buhari becoming president. Una think say na everybody get time for nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by oduastates: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Take your oil.
We have people (a better resource).
Before oil, there was the thriving western region.
The people do not benefit from oil.
No Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by nep2ra(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2015
clevvermind:
Jimi Agbaje has spoken the truth. the ecomomy of Nigeria might be shut down if Jonathan is not re-elected. we would not take it lightly. we are fully prepared. those that thinks that it's just a mere words should watch out. oil will not flow if Jonathan is not re-elected. those who thinks they are born to rule should watch their back. Nigeria might break up this year. we are not ready to take any nonsense from these born to rule terrorists again. we are ready for the war. Jonathan or no oil. choose wisely.

You had some spare time on your hands, found a computer or smartphone and decided to type this drivel.

Small pikin wey wan dey talk like big man.

Go sleep. Na ogogoro wey you drink dey talk.

Anumanu!

*spits on his ugly face*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by spenca: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

He who feeds, will determine your life for you

So face it

Life is cruel to those who abandoned their God given resources for another man's own

Point of correction Before the oil boom Nigeria was existing and infact it lived a life should we then say the Niger delta so should be deprived of every benefit before the boom because it isn't their "God given resources" we Nigerians are our fiasco ,we claim to be ill treated by foreigners yet we are not ready to treat each other and accept ourselves as one , something am certain of a dichotomy of Nigeria would not favour the Niger deltans and I reteriate , it will not favour them in no so way. I always stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Leebeedo(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

We actually are not desperate for Niger Delta oil but they also will not be allowed to trade it in our littoral waters. We also will do economic blockade and block entry of goods and services into any part of the Niger Delta stopping production, this might cause some hunger and a lot of hardship. Also we will do regular air surveillance with the airforce and if a few bombs drop on civilians we won't take responsibility. Tom Polo also does not own the oil, it belongs k the Niger delta people who are part of Nigeria.
If he and his group start on this road there is only one end result for him personally and that is that he ends up horizontally in a body bag or mortuary slab somewhere.

You don't know what you are saying. Do you think the sw region have viable seaports than the ss region?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by yetunsbay(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Tell them

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria

All man go answer his papa name
mtchew lyk as if say no b one thng hen dey eat b4 corn reach Life
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2015
NO GOODLUCK NO OYEEEEEL .......... No be fight
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Adminisher:

OBJ is not stubborn.He was seriously influenced by Shell and European countries. Stubborn is two squadrons of airforce jets screaming over the gulf of guinea and blowing up any tanker or barge coming in. After the first twelve strikes nobody will come to buy the oil. I am saying it again that any body threatening war war should prepare for hunger hunger, poverty poverty, pain pain and the destruction of the lives of at least one generation of young people. It is worth an experiment and I dare the Niger Delta to try it. There is absolutely no need to talk too much.

Laughing in Chinese

Fly jet planes

Where will you get the dollar from

For your info

The ND people will also buy

Jet planes with their oil

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by omonnakoda: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2015
These are the facts about oil as a contributor to GDP at this tie based on a price of over $100 per barrel

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PETR.RT.ZS
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 08, 2015
azimibraun:
And before GEJ what did we have? Rubbish!!! GEJ just discoverd oil in Nigeria. Yeye talk. Now I can't wait to see him lose and see if Asari and Tompolo's madness with the so called SS youths can anywhere be measured with Mr Buhari's craze. Buhari is not loke their brother o! He will unleash the fullest wrath of the Law on them. Even Boko haram am sure are ready to finance GEJ's election in fear of havin Buhari becoming president. Una think say na everybody get time for nonsense?

OBJ the stubborn and smarter one failed and you think an illiterate like Buhari will succeed.

Think again

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Akon419(m): 3:16am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Point of correction ma'am, Niger Delta is filled with patriots not hooligans. Those bastards and vagabonds that are promoted by the media are criminals that were recruited by the PDP led government in 2002 for election purpose. Mark my word, Jonathan will lose next month and not even a single sensible Ijaw man or woman will protest for him, even in his Otuoke country home.
I guess your state Edo has no oil , so don't worry you are not included
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by articlepublish: 3:23am On Jan 08, 2015
nigeria will never break up. but everything will rely on the power of election day which PDP uses to win when ever they are serious.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by mekd: 5:49am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=azimibraun post=29590528]And before GEJ what did we have? Rubbish!!! GEJ just discoverd oil in Nigeria. Yeye talk. Now I can't wait to see him lose and see if Asari and Tompolo's madness with the so called SS youths can anywhere be measured with Mr Buhari's craze. Buhari is not loke their brother o! He will unleash the fullest wrath of the Law on them. Even Boko haram am sure are ready to finance GEJ's election in fear of havin Buhari becoming president. Una think say na everybody get time for nonsense? [/quote
Mr man,how I wish u can think rightly, how can a man without a common school cert ever become a president. Please wake up from ur slumber

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:57am On Jan 08, 2015
clevvermind:
shut up. we dnt make empty noise. watch out.
You need to go back to the romance section, where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by alienvirus: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2015
Msheeeew. Oil wey no get value again. Talk better commodity jor. They can all drink their oil for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Bruteforce101: 6:19am On Jan 08, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

OBJ the stubborn and smarter one failed and you think an illiterate like Buhari will succeed.

Think again

I laugh at frustrated kids like you. You sit in your prison like room and type any shit you want just to feel important. Heheheheee. You are just a nobody, empty barrel makes the loudest noise. We need more entertainment from kids like you. Keep it coming cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 6:46am On Jan 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You need to go back to the romance section, where you belong.
i have the right to belong to all the sections on this forum. no be your papa get the forum.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2015
nep2ra:

You had some spare time on your hands, found a computer or smartphone and decided to type this drivel.

Small pikin wey wan dey talk like big man.

Go sleep. Na ogogoro wey you drink dey talk.

Anumanu!

*spits on his ugly face*
shut up. small goat like u. do u know what we are talking here? mumu boy. do u think ur father can protect u when the war starts? small pickin. *spits on ur pitiable existence* kids all over this forum. na wao.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2015
alienvirus:
Msheeeew. Oil wey no get value again. Talk better commodity jor. They can all drink their oil for all I care.
this is so dumb. it shows that u have a baby mentality. kids all over this forum. please i beg you, grow up.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2015
articlepublish:
nigeria will never break up. but everything will rely on the power of election day which PDP uses to win when ever they are serious.
it is PDP or no other. Jonathan will prove to buhari that he is a failure once more. i hope all this apc noise makers will come out that day. they think it's by making noise on nairaland here?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by rozayx5(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Point of correction ma'am, Niger Delta is filled with patriots not hooligans. Those bastards and vagabonds that are promoted by the media are criminals that were recruited by the PDP led government in 2002 for election purpose. Mark my word, Jonathan will lose next month and not even a single sensible Ijaw man or woman will protest for him, even in his Otuoke country home.

you will be shocked when the time comes
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Bruteforce101:

I laugh at frustrated kids like you. You sit in your prison like room and type any shit you want just to feel important. Heheheheee. You are just a nobody, empty barrel makes the loudest noise. We need more entertainment from kids like you. Keep it coming cheesy

OBJ will tell you better what happened to oil production when the creek boys went gaga

I am smiling at your future self when you will be carrying farm tools grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by alienvirus: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2015
clevvermind:
this is so dumb. it shows that u have a baby mentality. kids all over this forum. please i beg you, grow up.
Who is this one? Where did you come from? I expected you to debunk what I said. You blabbed like a noob.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by clevvermind(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2015
alienvirus:
Who is this one? Where did you come from? I expected you to debunk what I said. You blabbed like a noob.
there is nothing to debunk there. everyone that read that your comment knows that it's a pure nonsense. please grow up.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by alienvirus: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2015
clevvermind:
there is nothing to debunk there. everyone that read that your comment knows that it's a pure nonsense. please grow up.
Ok.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Bayswater: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Coward!!! I dare you and other bastards to try shut any oil installation... By the way, Have you ever seen an oil installation before?

It is the easiest thing to shutdown!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by PointB: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2015
A Nigeria without oil is dead Nigeria.

Banks will collapse, employment will be lost, people will relocate, property values in urban centers will fall, GDP will fall. There will be massive competition for available resources.

Fuel price will rise, naira will further depreciate, and finally Nigeria will disintegrate!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by brutef0rce101: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2015
[s]
WhiteTechnology:

OBJ will tell you better what happened to oil production when the creek boys went gaga

I am smiling at your future self when you will be carrying farm tools grin
[/s]

Everyone is not a pauper like you bro, not everyone you see online benefit directly from Oil. Oil don't pay my bills, I dont even work with the government so whats your problem. Only cowards like you give threats online, you hide in your 1 room to shout about oil. Suffering and smiling...

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by huptin(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=clevvermind post=29588227]Jimi Agbaje has spoken the truth. the ecomomy of Nigeria might be shut down if Jonathan is not re-elected. we would not take it lightly. we are fully prepared. those that thinks that it's just a mere words should watch out. oil will not flow if Jonathan is not re-elected. those who thinks they are born to rule should watch their back. Nigeria might break up this year. we are not ready to take any nonsense from these born to rule terrorists again. we are ready for the war. Jonathan or no oil. choose wisely.[/qu

Ok no wahala, just tell your people in other regions to return home with immediate effect and remember to create jobs and provide accomodation for millions of them that will be returning home. Thank you.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by Adminisher: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2015
PointB:
A Nigeria without oil is dead Nigeria.

Banks will collapse, employment will be lost, people will relocate, property values in urban centers will fall, GDP will fall. There will be massive competition for available resources.

Fuel price will rise, naira will further depreciate, and finally Nigeria will disintegrate!

Oil is not Nigeria's main business even though it is our highest value export and foreign exchange earner. It employs the lowest number of people. We actually import almost all the fuel that we need so we are presently not getting value from the oil and each region will continue importing its fuel needs including the Niger Delta. The Niger Delta would have to buy most of its foodstuff from the middle belt. GDP will fall to its correct level instead of its artificial level caused by the manipulated high oil prices. Nigerians will stop importing stuff and become local manufacturers and exporters. Agriculture will boom. Education will also boom as most young people realise that there is no easy money any more. Hordes of youths will abandon music and show business to do some real work for a change.Technical trades will be highly valued. Private jets will disappear. Nollywood might boom and become a high quality industry with only very good and talented people in it. Nigeria will become a manufacturing hub as most companies take advantage of the low Labour cost caused by Naira' s devaluation to establish factories in Lagos, Portharcourt, Calabar and Warri. Agricultural production and solid minerals will make TH north the richest region in Nigeria. Nigeria will be ''for real great" instead of "shallow great".

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. by mrmetoo1: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Wow so this is Agbaje's strategy, empty threats?? I thought he was supposed to be different, I thought he wasn't "one of them"? I won't have voted for him but any shred of respect I had for him is slowly vanishing. This is what you do when you can't list your candidate's achievements you start threatening people. Pure rubbish!!

Agbaje is going to make this thing easy for the APC by aligning with GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? / Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) / LIVE NOW: Appeal Court Judgement On Akwa Ibom Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.