Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Temperaments And Love Language - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temperaments And Love Language (3302 Views)

The Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Wife And Sex. / Understanding Temperaments And Relating It With Careers / Difference Between Sex And Love Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temperaments And Love Language by Josey18(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Many lovers venture into so-called relationships and crash out. Some fail to work out when the parties involved don't know some basic things that helps or sustains a relationship , like temperaments or love language. How many of you have discovered yours?
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by InZA: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mel/San - 75%/25%

-Words of Affirmation
-Physical Touch.
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Josey18(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
I forget my pride mehn, wen I wrong her I apologise and so does she, gone as far as kneeling for her sometime
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Jamean(f): 3:31am On Jan 08, 2015
MelSan - 63%/37%

¤ Acts of service
¤ Words of affirmation
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Jamean:
MelSan - 63%/37%

¤ Acts of service
¤ Words of affirmation
pure sanguine you are mam..
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by yorex2011: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2015
San/phl
Quality time, words of affirmation
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Jamean(f): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2015
huh! So you think, you don't know me.

Unibenstudent:
pure sanguine you are mam..
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Jamean:
huh! So you think, you don't know me.

well maybe I have been receiving only ur sanguin-ish vibes ever since,so where can I meet ur melancholic vibes?
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Jamean(f): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2015
The fact that I didn't reply your pm, or follow back is my melancholic vibe. wink

Unibenstudent:
well maybe I have been receiving only ur sanguin-ish vibes ever since,so where can I meet ur melancholic vibes?
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Jamean:
The fact that I didn't reply your pm, or follow back is my melancholic vibe. wink

you just wan open my nyash for here abi,,that's still a sanguine move,,sanguine always wanna be humorous...a melancholic will reply cos they need someone to bring them out of melancholy.
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Jamean(f): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2015
tongue melancholy won't reply 'cause they don't deem the relations necessary to move beyond arm's length tongue

Unibenstudent:
you just wan open my nyash for here abi,,that's still a sanguine move,,sanguine always wanna be humorous...a melancholic will reply cos they need someone to bring them out of melancholy.
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Jamean:
tongue melancholy won't reply 'cause they don't deem the relations necessary to move beyond arm's length tongue

why are u juxtaposing snubbing for melancholy?
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Jamean(f): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2015
If I was a snub...I wouldn't even reply from the outset. smiley

Unibenstudent:
why are u juxtaposing snubbing for melancholy?
Re: Temperaments And Love Language by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Jamean:
If I was a snub...I wouldn't even reply from the outset. smiley

ok so why would u start something only to keep it @ arm length..seems u wanted to tease the person,is just like somebody buying a commodity only to be able to throw it in the house without using it.

(1) (Reply)

She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / CLOSED / My Cassava, My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.