Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (35001 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nigerian Men Of Hausa-fulani Extraction. / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by BABANGBALI: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
assfreaky:

The thing pain am. Chai! Worwor thing. English self, you no sabi. Fine, you no fine. English, you no sabi. Wetin you come sabi? To dey flash opolo eyes for your cheap camera phone. I am sure you no fit weigh reach 50kg even with mortar on your head. You go be like house girl beside my girlfriend.
hahahahahahahah kai you wicked no be small grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristein:

abeg jamisi nah
wetin jamisi come mean?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
assfreaky:

The thing pain am. Chai! Worwor thing. English self, you no sabi. Fine, you no fine. English, you no sabi. Wetin you come sabi? To dey flash opolo eyes for your cheap camera phone. I am sure you no fit weigh reach 50kg even with mortar on your head. You go be like house girl beside my girlfriend.
lmao! guy you got me cracked mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wetin jamisi come mean?
u no.b yoruba ni?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
assfreaky:

Why not type in an understandable English, Nobel prize Laureate.
An idìot who can't construct simple english is ranting about me not knowing how type effectively. grin
You're such a dimwit.
Post a picture of your Godforsaken dolt of a Mummy, girlfriend.
Illiterate möron! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristein:

u no.b yoruba ni?
do I resemble yoruba?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
do I resemble yoruba?
you look like one tongue..anyways,i meant you should show me the way
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristein:

you look like one tongue..anyways,i meant you should show me the way
ok..ask for it properly then.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
The ningnong is ready for a vitriol.
What a maníac orangutan. grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok..ask for it properly then.
i meant show me how to use those smileys
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
lefulefu:

i go Bite u ooo angry angry angry
wetin i do embarassed
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Assfreaky, don't get wearily.
Post a picture of your amoeboid female generation(s).
What a coxcomb. Retardèd idiotíc he-goat. grin
kristein:

i meant show me how to use those smileys
ok click on this www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php |then u click on one of the various categories | and then copy a forum code | and paste ,that's all..
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by assfreaky(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:

Why not type in an understandable English, Nobel prize Laureate.
An idìot who can't construct simple english is ranting about me not knowing how type effectively. grin
You're such a dimwit.
Post a picture of your Godforsaken dolt of a Mummy, girlfriend.
Illiterate möron! gringrin

Your English stinks

First, you wouldn't expect that an illiterate should know how to read and write. And Nobel prizes are awarded in at least 5 fields. And please, do you construct English or English grammar?

You are clearly the i.diot here, mademoiselle.

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
peeberry2:
hmmmmm...smiles...
why are you smiling. hope that smile no be wicked one grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:
you curiously upload your best pix but nothing special about it with those your opolo eyes..lol!

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:
you curiously upload your best pix but nothing special about it with those your opolo eyes..lol! grin

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
assfreaky:

Your English stinks

First, you wouldn't expect that an illiterate should know how to read and write. And Nobel prizes are awarded in at least 5 fields. And please, do you construct English or English grammar?

You are clearly the i.diot here, mademoiselle.
Lol..

You are such a nitwit, charley.
How could someone be so retardèd, idìotic and perverted.
Re-check your username and tell me if it's sensible.

Upload a picture of your stùpid Mum or sister(s).
How stùpid could one get?. sad
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok click on this www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php |then u click on one of the various categories | and then copy a forum code | and paste ,that's all..
thankz a million bro cool
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristein:

thankz a million bro cool
test it first.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristein:

you curiously upload your best pix but nothing special about it with those your opolo eyes..lol! grin
Could you please shift, did you get a mention?

Before trying to throw a tantrum/snide comment, it would be nice if you take a look at yourself in the mirror. You're nothing different from an orangutan longing for banana.

Don't quote me again, perverted brat.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Chuks16:

is that why you didnt upload your pic,girl like you always give birth ugly children
Are u kidding me? i guess your network is very bad. check again
Btw if am ugly that will be my number one reason of not dating not too fine guys cos i no want my children to swear for me. grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by assfreaky(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:

Lol..

You are such a nitwit, charley.
How could someone be so retardèd, idìotic and perverted.
Re-check your username and tell me if it's sensible.

Uploade a picture of your stùpid Mum or sister(s).
How stùpid could one get. sad

grin You are the pervert. You are throwing insults at people who aren't in a fight with you. I see how hard it is to write good English. Your use of the word, "Could" shows the struggles you went through to make any sense.

Opolo eyes no be open eyes. Make you abuse my mama, e no go make you fine. You worwor. You be orisa oko's wife.

5 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by LewisO: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
assfreaky:

U caught her well she really type-flopped! grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:

Could you please shift, did you get a mention?

Before trying to throw a tantrum/snide comment, it would be nice if you take a look at yourself in the mirror. You're nothing different from an orangutan longing for banana.

Don't quote me again, perverted brat.
you are left with no words to use against me again

inbtw,once again if you are certainly sure of your bf boldly upload his pix then i'll do the same
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
assfreaky:

grin You are the pervert. You are throwing insults at people who aren't in a fight with you. I see how hard it is to write good English. Your use of the word, "Could" shows the struggles you went through to make any sense.

Opolo eyes no be open eyes. Make you abuse my mama, e no go make you fine. You worwor. You be orisa oko's wife.

The compliments I get on daily basis from a learned colleague and my mirror, is what I'm using to bask in euphoria of self-confidence.

Your hate would not change anything- I'm more beautiful than any female you've ever met in your life. I'm the aphrodite of our generation. wink

Now, get yourself stabbed because i'm wonderfully made. cheesy
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristein:

you are left with no words to use against me again

inbtw,once again if you are certainly sure of your bf boldly upload his pix then i'll do the same
Shoo! I'm not uploading- he's not competing with you.

Stop chasing shadows.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by assfreaky(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:

The compliments I get on daily basis from a learned colleague and my mirror, is what I'm using to bask in euphoria of self-confidence.

Your hate would not change anything- I'm more beautiful than any female you've ever met in your life. I'm the aphrodite of our generation. wink

Now, get yourself stabbed because i'm wonderfully made. cheesy

Chai, girl, you no get sense at all. Are you this gullible?

So because one person dey make boli for you, you come think sey you fine. Girl, get sense now. Na girls like you dey easy to scam.

Do you know what it means to say someone is the Aphrodite of a particular generation? Can anyone be the Aphrodite of a particular generation? Do you know who Aphrodite was?

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:

Shoo! I'm not uploading- he's not competing with you.

Stop chasing shadows.
ok..and i wish to see that your bobo pix looks to know if he is really blind to have dated you as his gf
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by JoshuaKay(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmm, lemme guess... someone needs to be rescued here. shocked
But wait a min, who?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
assfreaky:

Chai, girl, you no get sense at all. Are you this gullible?

So because one person dey make boli for you, you come think sey you fine. Girl, get sense now. Na girls like you dey easy to scam.

Do you know what it means to say someone is the Aphrodite of a particular generation? Can anyone be the Aphrodite of a particular generation? Do you know who Aphrodite was?
You're so dumb! Didn't you see "s" in compliment.
You lack comprehension skills and that's why you concluded it's only "a" person that compliment me.

Aphrodite is the goddess of beauty; and in that context, I used it as a figure speech- something that shouldn't be taken literal.

Mumurity101 cry
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristein:

ok..and i wish to see that your bobo pix looks to know if he is really blind to have dated you as his gf
Ok..You have duly been noticed.

Quote me no further.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.