Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (34834 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nigerian Men Of Hausa-fulani Extraction. / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by JoshuaKay(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2015
But seriously, the rants btw d conflicting parties should just come to a halt now. Afterall, either of u is just trying make/prove some points which we've noted. So, let sleeping dogs lie n I urge everyone to just go peacefully into d arm of Morpheus. Shalom...
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by LewisO: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2015
kristein:

work on your self
assfreaky:

grin Eyah, opolo, you still get that rotten mouth to dey talk abi? Make I free you. I no want make you go drink otapiapia.
Good night.
assfreaky:

Chai, olodo. It is INSECURE, not INSECURED. Primary school loading for you. grin
VickyyB:

Nothing can make me cry except if acid or hot water pour on my face, and make ugly. wink
assfreaky:

Chai, olodo. It is INSECURE, not INSECURED. Primary school loading for you. grin
won't u children sleep, huh? the insult is OK for the day, good night...
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by valkaka(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2015
prettyjo:
as for me,its still a criteria to getting me.
No matter how rich you are,once you are not handsome,I won't date or marry you.
#say no to ugly guys#
my opinion.

opinion dat only exist on paper ...smh!!!...maybe obasanjo even fine pass ur boyfriend...

My opinion!!!
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by prettyjo(f): 12:58am On Jan 09, 2015
valkaka:

opinion dat only exist on paper ...smh!!!...maybe obasanjo even fine pass ur boyfriend...

My opinion!!!
opinion of an ugly guy.my friend park go one side joor.

don't quote me again if you don't have anything meaningful to say.thanks
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by valkaka(m): 1:06am On Jan 09, 2015
prettyjo:
opinion of an ugly guy.my friend park go one side joor.

don't quote me again if you don't have anything meaningful to say.thanks

i dont blame you,just cos ur mum tells you that ur pretty dosent mean that you are attractive to real guys,you are just delusional...you re only attractive to cheap n fake guys who will only pour cheap champaiqne in between ur cheap thighs..it depends on your character,charisma and personality.gals of 1996
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by prettyjo(f): 1:16am On Jan 09, 2015
valkaka:

i dont blame you,just cos ur mum tells you that ur pretty dosent mean that you are attractive to real guys,you are just delusional...you re only attractive to cheap n fake guys who will only pour cheap champaiqne in between ur cheap thighs..it depends on your character,charisma and personality.gals of 1996
OK
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Mj1616(m): 1:47am On Jan 09, 2015
U fine die no mine those bois ok
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

Cry me a river. Your ugly mum, sister and gf can never be as half as cute and hot like me. wink
it looks like u are endowed for front cheesy
i like wetin i dey see
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

i'm fine o!

Which school if I may ask?

Just gained adm to aaua
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Vickyyb u slept on dis thread.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

But you girls sef! grin

Saying it such things out rightly doesn't really make sense now!

You know you'll get some guys twitched and you still went ahead to make such statement

It's not nice smiley

The guys attacking you may not be ugly they are not just comfortable with those words.
It's nobody's world- which girl would have gone mad, if a guy made that statement.

We have the right to choose any man we want.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

It's nobody's world- which girl would have gone mad a guy made that statement.

We have the right to choose any man we want.
but u like quarel sha
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
but u like quarel sha
They insulted me first.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

They insulted me first.
but following an insult up with accuracy gives u pleasure,,yup u know am ryt...yes u deserve a drop dead gorgeous man,,but can't u sugar coat it on nairaland,knowing that some people know they are not as hAndsome as naija.boiy..

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
but following an insult up with accuracy gives u pleasure,,yup u know am ryt...yes u deserve a drop dead gorgeous man,,but can't u sugar coat it on nairaland,knowing that some people know they are not as hAndsome as naija.boiy..
I said I want hot guys. Did i mention the name of them?
Did i mention the ugly ones?
He's probably among the ugly ones and took offence with my comment.
Trust me, real cute guys don't act like that.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

I said I want hot guys. Did i mention the name of them?
Did i mention the ugly ones?
He's probably among the ugly ones and took offence with my comment.
Trust me, real cute guys don't act like that.
hahaha,so u need a smoking hot guy to compliment ur smoking hot self,,what about like and unlike poles attract(laws of magnetism) maybe u may be attracting only ugly guys,is maybe nature trying to pock nose sha,seriously where did u learn dis ur ebullient and argumentative aura from? grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hahaha,so u need a smoking hot guy to compliment ur smoking hot self,,what about like and unlike poles attract(laws of magnetism) maybe u may be attracting only ugly guys,is maybe nature trying to pock nose sha,seriously where did u learn dis ur ebullient and argumentative aura from? grin
Ireneony taught me. If i can't marry a hot guy, i'll rather remain single.
My mum never settled for less. smiley
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

Ireneony taught me. If i can't marry a hot guy, i'll rather remain single.
My mum never settled for less. smiley
hmmmm,,so what are those characteristics you tend to use to attract a cute a.ss fine boy?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmmm,,so what are those characteristics you tend to use to attract a cute a.ss fine boy?
Facial structure. cheesy
Bad boy swags. cheesy
Any height- atleast, he should be taller than me but not too tall.
Any kind of lips but not too dark tongue
Finished.
Ireneony grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

Facial structure. cheesy
Bad boy swags. cheesy
Any height- atleast, he should be taller than me but not too tall.
Any kind of lips but not too dark tongue
Finished.
Ireneony grin
very good but u misinterpreted my question,I meant what are ur own personal characteristics of yourself that will attract those fine fine boys..
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
very good but u misinterpreted my question,I meant what are ur own personal characteristics of yourself that will attract those fine fine boys..
My intelligence, achievement
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

My intelligence, achievement
really are fine boys attracted to those characteristics though? I thought fine boys want a girl with large ukwu and face of a godess and a voluoptous front side

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Eniqurl(f): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok good shey na silverbird cinemas u come so,,
Ehn Nairaland cinema, i kon watch comedy tongue
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Eniqurl:
Ehn Nairaland cinema, i kon watch comedy tongue
u dey watch comedy free of charge,,aren't u supposed to be so happy..
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
really are fine boys attracted to those characteristics though? I thought fine boys want a girl with large ukwu and face of a godess and a voluoptous front side
I don't objectify myself. I got them tho' undecided
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

I don't objectify myself. I got them tho' undecided
ok sha,,so hmmm,so I have seen one of those guys sha,,so who is on ur mind to date now?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok sha,,so hmmm,so I have seen one of those guys sha,,so who is on ur mind to date now?
Yes..i'm dating him- Offline tongue
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

Yes..i'm dating him- Offline tongue
ok,date 1 online sha..online is a world of its own.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,date 1 online sha..online is a world of its own.
I like Seun
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2015
VickyyB:

I like Seun
but he doesn't know u existed until u just mentioned him just now,,so now that u know he will see ur mentions,do u know he is looking for a multi-million naira rich woman?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Unibenstudent:
but he doesn't know u existed until u just mentioned him just now,,so now that u know he will see ur mentions,do u know he is looking for a multi-million naira rich woman?
i'll soon become rich.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.