Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (35015 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nigerian Men Of Hausa-fulani Extraction. / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by LewisO: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
humilitypays:
Plz are u the person on ur profile pic? If yes, have it in mind that u aren't pretty, I won't say u r ugly but u are just there- d normal Jane-looking Nigerian girl, so stop feeling fly plz.

When I clicked on ur profile, I was xpecting to see one hot gurl looking so hot like cutebumzy, etc...was so disappointed to see mgbeke bragging abt not dating ugly guys; kai guys don suffergrin

Don't let all these nairaland boys deceive u into thinking u r cute- access yourself in real life & check how many hot, well to do guys that woo u for real, that shud tell u how hot u r not wot some idle boys say online.

And u are here talking trash abt not dating ugly guys as if u can create a strand of hair...internet is really deceiving lots of young people shaa...keep feeling like a queen, reality will down on u and ur kinds.

@Prettyjo, I have no word for u cos I can't tell if u are as hot as kim k sha...but pls get a mirror b4 u go feeling anyhow. I dnt blame u girls shaa, I blame small boys online hyping u Janets
Hey! guy, u are being too harsh at that girl, did u know what u just did huh? don't be a nosy iddiot.

Did she claim to u she's beautiful? why come on here to think u can lash her for no reason, that girl u just hit at she's is one of the most decent and respectful girl on here, why are u sounding so paining? u have no point in what u just typed, those who "liked" this poo u just typed are haters but nothing, I was about "Liking" your post but I see it gat no meaning.

Most u quote her?

If u don't know what to type is better u type nothing! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
thanchu boss,,na grace of God.
grin grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by ronald4lif(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
obviously am jonesing don't u understand sarcasm's bro?

Okay got it, can I borrow your bike for sometime, I need to carry my NL crush for sight seeing
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by prettyjo(f): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
humilitypays:
lol, you wishgrin @prettyjo, u won't understand sha. But seriously, the way u talked abt ugly guys could make God get angry with u. I aint ugly nor handsome, but my numerous qualities speak for me.

Just refrain from such unguarded statement and attitude for ur own good pls & dnt let wot some idle guys say abt ur carefully snapped/selected pics online deceive u into thinking u r cute.

If u feel u r too pretty, go pick form for one of the beaut y pageants and show the world and real men with swag how pretty u are than getting over-hyped online by some broke idle guyscheesy
one thing is to quote me and another is to say something meaningful,if you dont have anything meaningful to say dont quote me again.the fact remains dat i cant date someone that is ugly;dats my opinion and you must not agree with me.some guys sef

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by marieolae(f): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrCharis:
yea dear. Agapecharis is on ban embarassed
How u dey
why Na what happened sad
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrCharis:
grin grin grin
they never unban u abi..
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
God knows that he must be super hot. grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by ronald4lif(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
LewisO:

Hey! guy, u are being too harsh at that girl, did u know what u just did huh? don't be a nosy iddiot.

Did she claim to u she's beautiful? why come on here to think u can lash her for no reason, that get u just hit at she's is one of then most decent and respectful girl on here, why are sounding so paining? u have no point in what u just typed, those who "liked" this poo u just typed are haters but nothing, I was about "Liking" your post but I see it gat no meaning.

Most u quote her?

If u don't know what to type is better u type nothing! angry

I am also not in support of what he did, there are better ways to drive home whatever point one has than degrading others. I wish people can learn to address issues not personalities. It's really sickening but then again what do I know
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay got it, can I borrow your bike for sometime, I need to carry my NL crush for sight seeing
ok nah but u can have this.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by ronald4lif(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok nah but u can have this.

E be like you get too many bikes
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
marieolae:
why Na what happened sad
cos I aired my displeasure about a thread that was removed by a mod. Na there I see am reach o sad
Unibenstudent:
they never unban u abi..
mba o
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by marieolae(f): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrCharis:
cos I aired my displeasure about a thread that was removed by a mod. Na there I see am reach o sad
mba o
for how long
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who be this one? undecided
chill,he is speaking the truth.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

E be like you get too many bikes
exactly many of em..so who is this crush?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
chill,he is speaking the truth.
He/she is pained undecided

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
marieolae:
for how long
2 days.
It's expiring tonight sha
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by justmag(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Well! I think i am handsome and I have everything mentioned and more! And girls like me these days more than i like them. (Only being honest not cocky!) I do think girls still like handsome men. Because most girls i have met say things like "i bet girls in this city are all over you!!, I can't believe you are single and you look like that".....so yes! Looking handsome is still in style I guess! smiley
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by symbian123(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hahahahaha. Funny comments grin

Even the babes wey dey find super hot guys, I hail una.. cheesy It's a free world and we are free to date whosoever we wanna date. Them no put gun for anybody head. I just dey here dey laugh. No be must say you fine. Na just added accessory. All the babes wey dey comment for here sef. Only word of mouth don reach to catch una. Small trips and una don fall yakata! Even the ones wey resemble Barbie wey dem fry sef dey find hot guy to compensate her wowo nature. Wicked world we live in. I no too fine o but no babe dey beyond my reach. If u like fine pass Maegan Good I no send u.. grin. Una go still fall.

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent am liking these your cartoonic appendages smiley cool

Really cool..about your topic, its not always the case jare

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by symbian123(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
humilitypays:
lol, you wishgrin @prettyjo, u won't understand sha. But seriously, the way u talked abt ugly guys could make God get angry with u. I aint ugly nor handsome, but my numerous qualities speak for me.

Just refrain from such unguarded statement and attitude for ur own good pls & dnt let wot some idle guys say abt ur carefully snapped/selected pics online deceive u into thinking u r cute.

If u feel u r too pretty, go pick form for one of the beaut y pageants and show the world and real men with swag how pretty u are than getting over-hyped online by some broke idle guyscheesy

Bros abeg leave that babe wey dey form Rambo. I sabi dem type. No believe anything dem talk for here.. Why you think say na wowo guys dey catch fine babes pass? ALL NA WORD OF MOUTH WITH SOME SWEET CHANGE FOR POCKET JOO grin

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ferdybaba:
Unibenstudent am liking these your cartoonic appendages smiley cool

Really cool..about your topic, its not always the case jare
wow am grateful for those smileys..have this private jet as your new year gift..

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by symbian123(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
When we were growing up they used to say fine boy na him gals dey gbadun,but in this era,girls think handsome guys are players,what they now look @ is ur shoe,clothing, intelligence and otherrs but definitely not handsomeness..

Correct talk. Babes don tear eye now o. Na pocket size them dey look pass even though them no go admit. If you sabi Bleep sef come get small swagger on top, e don better for you already.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
symbian123:

Correct talk. Babes don tear eye now o. Na pocket size them dey look pass even though them no go admit.If you sabi fuu.ck sef come get small swagger on top, e don better for you already.
abi nah.. You are correct.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow am grateful for those smileys..have this private jet as your new year gift..

Thanks for the gift, i believe it will materialise soon wink
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Thanks for the gift, i believe it will materialise soon wink
amen ohh..oluwa is involved.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ugly guys are consoling themselves. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
In my mind am just laughing only me knows the reason.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by mirexxx(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
humilitypays:

on pointcheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by assfreaky(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

Seconded!!
Who wan marry someone wey you no go fit present out

And you think sey you dey presentable?

4 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by assfreaky(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:
God knows that he must be super hot. grin

But you no hot na. All you these average girls self go come here dey form Kim K. Na thunder go fire that your flat yansh for you. In short, thunder fire your right yansh too.

4 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
VickyyB:
Ugly guys are consoling themselves. tongue grin
i really smell you wanting handsome dude like me

in btw,do you think your pretty? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
assfreaky:

But you no hot na. All you these average girls self go come here dey form Kim K. Na thunder go fire that your flat yansh for you. In short, thunder fire your right yansh too.
you sef dey c werrin i dey c...she no fyn but wnt handsome guy like me! smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / A Thorn in the Flesh 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.