Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (35010 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nigerian Men Of Hausa-fulani Extraction. / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

God bless you alot.
hi gf. Have missed a lot. What on earth is going on here?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
cleaning things as in I donnt grab?
my room. gosh it so dusty
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

my room. gosh it so dusty
ok,Kristina1 should assist you with the cleaning what r friends for?

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by naijaboiy: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
humilitypays:
Plz are u the person on ur profile pic? If yes, have it in mind that u aren't pretty, I won't say u r ugly but u are just there- d normal Jane-looking Nigerian girl, so stop feeling fly plz.

When I clicked on ur profile, I was xpecting to see one hot gurl looking so hot like cutebumzy, etc...was so disappointed to see mgbeke bragging abt not dating ugly guys; kai guys don suffergrin

Don't let all these nairaland boys deceive u into thinking u r cute- access yourself in real life & check how many hot, well to do guys that woo u for real, that shud tell u how hot u r not wot some idle boys say online.

And u are here talking trash abt not dating ugly guys as if u can create a strand of hair...internet is really deceiving lots of young people shaa...keep feeling like a queen, reality will down on u and ur kinds.

@Prettyjo, I have no word for u cos I can't tell if u are as hot as kim k sha...but pls get a mirror b4 u go feeling anyhow. I dnt blame u girls shaa, I blame small boys online hyping u Janets
Oh GAHD!!!

You're gonna make someone cry cry

grin

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

hi gf. Have missed a lot. What on earth is going on here?
See me see wahala o
Na one guy dey take panadol on top my matter bcus i talk say i cant date ugly guys.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,Kristina1 should assist you with the cleaning what r friends for?
am done with it jare. How u doing today?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

am done with it jare. How u doing today?
I dey oh,,just home and shii,so u landed IB today ,I guess.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

See me see wahala o
Na one guy dey take panadol on top my matter bcus i talk say i cant date ugly guys.
is he ugly? grin
u should have played the game on him jare. Hope ya not really stressed sha
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh GAHD!!!

grin
Tah!!

Anyone who takes online comments seriously need prayers
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I dey oh,,just home and shii,so u landed IB today ,I guess.
yes. grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kilokeys(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

Tah!!

i need serious prayers o.. cos i dont see how i could possibly pretend abt what happens online..
its real sis..
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

is he ugly? grin
u should have played the game on him jare. Hope ya not really stressed sha
He no put pictures sef,,atleast am bold enough to put mine.
Some guys sha grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

yes. grin
ait,,how the journey?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by kristein(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

Tah!!

undecided
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by naijaboiy: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
humilitypays:
lol, you wishgrin @prettyjo, u won't understand sha. But seriously, the way u talked abt ugly guys could make God get angry with u. I aint ugly nor handsome, but my numerous qualities speak for me.

Just refrain from such unguarded statement and attitude for ur own good pls & dnt let wot some idle guys say abt ur carefully snapped/selected pics online deceive u into thinking u r cute.

If u feel u r too pretty, go pick form for one of the beaut y pageants and show the world and real men with swag how pretty u are than getting over-hyped online by [size=15pt]some broke idle guyscheesy[/size]
Ok you're right grin

But the bolded wasn't necessary to prove your point smiley
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by LewisO: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you just did the same thing he did to that girl.
Talk of hypocrisy.....yimu.
angry
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

He no put pictures sef,,atleast am bold enough to put mine.
Some guys sha grin
No mind them jare. Some people are not happy with others success . You are loved and famous and that is really hitting some people just surprised that they are guys
they could be crushing u know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by mizkeleke(f): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh GAHD!!!

grin
Lyk seriously If am d one ah will cry......
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ait,,how the journey?
fyn tho i was stressed
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by LewisO: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you just did the same thing he did to that girl.
Talk of hypocrisy.....yimu.
What have i done that make same to his? pick the point!
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by naijaboiy: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

Tah!!

ROTFL!! gringrin

You think so? smiley

In as much as we try to deny it online stunts actually get to us,,especially when we have something Like an image of some sort that we protect.

That humility guy just brutalised yours sad

grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

Exactly!!
I didnt even quote him,he dey take panadol on top my matter
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

fyn tho i was stressed
okies the good thing is u are now in ibadan,is there goood network in ibadan sef?
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

ROTFL!! gringrin

You think so? smiley

In as much as we try to deny it online stunts actually get to us,,especially when we have something Like an image of some sort that we protect.

That humility guy just brutalised yours sad

grin
OK
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by naijaboiy: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lyk seriously If am d one ah will cry......
Lol,,you just have to avoid some guys on this NL.

Some of them get venom for mouth grin
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
okies the good thing is u are now in ibadan,is there goood network in ibadan sef?
yes
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
this thread is so hot.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by naijaboiy: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

OK
Pele o! grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
dorlapoh20:

yes
hmmm,anytime I hear ibadan,I don't know why my mind projects a rural and village-like city..kindly project a brighter image for me.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmm,anytime I hear ibadan,I don't know why my mind projects a rural and village-like city..kindly project a brighter image for me.
Haba!!
First,it was ondo st,now ibadan.
U get serious prob
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

Haba!!
U get serious prob
ermmm,@ least am being honest enough to project my opinion.
Re: Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
kristina1:

Haba!!
U get serious prob
thank u oooo sister.
i no even know wetin i wan project for him mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.