Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

#buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter (30042 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Power Quotes From The ‪#‎buharicannotchange‬ Hashtag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2015
that he hasnt done for 6yrs?
SUBMARINE:

A New Nigeria will Involve structural change
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by kraftykc(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Lol, twitter na beans. Come election day I doubt people will go there to vote.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by baybeeboi: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
ayodot:
I had an argument with a friend on have a well educated leader with no consistent integrity and goodman with a large heart with little education. Is argument was that, a well educated person will be a innovative leader. And I told him, a person without integrity will only use is innovative leadership and style to steal all your money. If a man decide not to change on integrity not matter the stake. Then i think, i will give him a shot.

wot are you even saying?
Is this Chinese English or Portugese?
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by SUBMARINE: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
baybeeboi:

wot are you even saying?
Is this Chinese English or Portugese?

Buhari's English

grin
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Abdgafarplenty(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:

Tell them ooooo
but try to decrease the number of time you comment on political section, so your case wount be like Holatin.

Holatin sick small, e dey hospital.
U know ?

really wat happened

I guess it's the nairaland witches nd wizard
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by samplegirl(f): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2015
ggrin:
sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, just plan the future, stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel & just enjoy lifewink cool

Buhari or no buhari
Jonathan or no jonathan

United we stand coolcoolcool

For you to get the future right , you need to analyze the past to know where to make change and Buhari past is what?

Criminally overthrowing a government, pulling down the constitution , disregarding courts' order or the $2.8b that grew wings and flew away in 1977 when he was the minister of petroleum.

My pity is for the people who call themselves the YOUTH, who believe they cannot change the system but rely only on a man who was in government as far back as 38 years ago. He does not believe in change of baton. To him, he is epitome of change and change will die in Nigeria the day he dies.

I can't not be that fool.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by fahren(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Our unity as a country has been put to test severally, by default, we pull through always, nothing can divide the good people of Nigeria, not even the outcome of the general elections. We are more resolute to forge ahead as a country, i am proudly #TeamNigeria why should i FIGHT? #isaynotoelectoralviolence
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by folahann(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2015
There is a strong evidence that some people are being paid to commit character assassination on Buhari on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by nuelsylves(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2015
ggrin:
sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, just plan the future, stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel & just enjoy lifewink cool

Buhari or no buhari
Jonathan or no jonathan

You can't plan for future without knowing your past. You have to know where you are coming from before knowing where you are heading to.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2015
The Kingdom we pray ' let it come let it come'

song 136.

am out!
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by dvee2: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Buhari followers are only almajiri and paid agents here on NL

Ok we hear, go and rest, we will know by February, don't be afraid
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by eaccyboy(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2015
ggrin:

Buhari or no buhari
Jonathan or no jonathan

big lie...go slap Niger boy for sokoto see how hausa man go descend on you..who tel u say hausa man lik u..I don stay 30yr for North but Hausa man stil prefer moslem Niger to benefit frm am dan me...we r nt united pls dnt b deceive
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Lucky77: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:
B> Buhari

U> Unctuous (Insincere Friendship)

H> Has

A> Awfully (Badly)

R> Rankled (Offended)

I> Intellects

All we are saying:

B(Bring)
U (us)
H (Honour)
A (and
R(Real)
I (Independence)

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by dejisky(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2015
God bless this people for campaigning for Buhari on tweeter.We don't care what they write on Twitter, the bottom line is Buhari is gaining popularity on every seconds than clueless Otuoke Fisherman.
To my surprised this morning Buhari campaign dominates Radio Nigeria News.

2 Likes

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by bxcode(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2015
phemmy88:
Well, I believe JEG tried his best ..though, it wasn't good enough.... He is slow in action and I believe sambo is even worse ...

On the other hand ....supporting GMD is a great risk ....a risk that can burn our finger at the end of the day... For me, I don't believe people change over night.... This guys are politician ...and I don't trust them..

I just wish we had a better choice against GEJ cry
My sentiments exactly, am no longer moved by all these political jamboree and deceits prior to any election year and what pains me is that all those people shouting Sai buhari are making it look as if its only Buhari will rule the country, what GEJ is suffering from today is as a result of those he is working with, and APC is virtually PDP in another clothing, look at those surrounding him(Buhari) and tell me if they are hardly the change we need. Its too bad that outta a country of over #140 million people with able bodied young men with fresh ideas and great intellect, we could only project a 72 year old retired army general as the change we need. Let them go and vote in that Tinubu led party and expect a miracle when they assume office, but let nobody come back here later on and regret why they elected them few years into their administration. #Peace

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Larow(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Tonylyte:

May God run your life despotically and tyranically the way buhari ran nigeria as head of state, can i get an amen?
u de fear?
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2015
I noticed that most of the Igbo
people campaigning for APC and
Buhari have never lived in the
north (at least not recently)
Buhari is a northerner, and he's
the person the northerners want
as president. A lot of Igbo people
feel disappointed in Goodluck
Jonathan because we believe he
worked more in the north than in
the east. We all know Igbo people
in the north will suffer if Buhari
loses the election because Hausa
people will very likely attack our
lives and businesses over there.
However, none of us here [SOUTH]is
asking why the Igbo people in
the north are not supporting
Buhari despite the imminent
attack if he loses.
Vote wisely!
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by oluwagream: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2015
just like this post states, buhari is FAR from being the change we need.
www.nairaland.com/2077673/10-reasons-why-general-buhari

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by bxcode(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2015
samplegirl:

For you to get the future right , you need to analyze the past to know where to make change and Buhari past is what?

Criminally overthrowing a government, pulling down the constitution , disregarding courts' order or the $2.8b that grew wings and flew away in 1977 when he was the minister of petroleum.

My pity is for the people who call themselves the YOUTH, who believe they cannot change the system but rely only on a man who was in government as far back as 38 years ago. He does not believe in change of baton. To him, he is epitome of change and change will die in Nigeria the day he dies.

I can't not be that fool.

It gives me hope to still see people reasoning like you in the midst of all these hypocritical and ethnicity influenced support that Nigerian youths are exhibiting nowadays. Until we start asking the real questions concerning our nation, our destiny will continue to be swindled by these callous and mean politicians. Neither Buhari nor his cohorts are the change we need. Leave Jonathan talk for another dayundecided

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by eaccyboy(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2015
He cannot bring change..he will not win bc as Hausa man think the seat is just for dem alone dats how God wil continue to punish dem..Yoruba's r d most useless ppl in Nigeria(am a yoruba boy oooo, bt I regret)..Igbos God wil bless u n continue to bless u bc u guys r peaceful ppl(except Ameachi n Rochas)..God wl nt allow anyhw Hausa to rule naija or any old fool

2 Likes

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Uteghe(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2015
#SeunStopYourAnti-ApcPost is also trending
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by sirnoah(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=phemmy88 post=29597343]Well, I believe JEG tried his best ..though, it wasn't good enough.... He is slow in action and I believe sambo is even worse ...

On the other hand ....supporting GMD is a great risk ....a risk that can burn our finger at the end of the day... For me, I don't believe people change over night.... This guys are politician ...and I don't trust them..

I just wish we had a better choice against GEJ #well spoken my brother...God bless u!
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Blackbody20(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
To those saying they wish they have a better candidate than the duo of Buhari and Jonathan.....wait there! u go tire. In other news.....feBUHARI 14 is at the corner. Vote CHANGE!
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by orobs93(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Okay... Keep campaigning for Buhari! I am sure Nigerians don't know who Buhari is contesting against. The Presidential race is a one-horse race.

Sai Buhari

kai baba we finish dem again oh
105 likes that's good

Buhari till jonathan get sense
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by prudentcy(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari will have my vote.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
GBAM!!! Or do some kleptos want him to change 4rm being incorruptible to a klepto like dem? #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by samplegirl(f): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
I see myopia people tryna discredit the general!

those who started the trend only wants followers nd I guess they'll find some sadistic people with some lunatic thought!

GEJ - I just wonder how the name sound nd what change has he made for!

GMB - is an advocate of change yet we just don't wanna change are y'all Macklemore nd Brian Lewis

If you cannot see change so far it means you programmed your mind not to see it.

Let me start by saying that this is the general election with the highest AWARENESS and there has been no POLITICAL ASSASINATION like during OBJ era and nobody is observing. Even with threats to anarchy, nobody is being molested.

This government has not used any agency like EFCC to indimidate political opponents but we can't observe it bcs is JONATHAN.

The state of federal roads has improved dramatically but it is not change that travellers do not sleep on thr road any more bcs it is Jonathan.

This government has approved the establishment of 12 higher institutions within 6 years and I ask which development is more than educational development. Out of these 12, 9 is in the north but even the myopic northern youths are clamouring for the return of one of the people that have enslaved them since independece. Jonathan has built more primary schools in the north more than the state governors not minding that primary and secondary education is under the state.

Air conditioned trains are on the tract. Today micro power stations are springing up everywhere even in my village and we have failed to recognise that when it is fully operational power will improve. When Buhari takes over he will abandon all these strides so that the opposition will not take glory and we are back to square one. The road congestion in Lagos would have been taken care of by Jakande ferry transport programme but Buhari came and rubbish everything and today Lagosians are paying for it.

People who loose ground in PDP have found their way in APC and once you are in APC you are a progressive.

Rome was not built in a day. The only thing we owe our children is a progressive Nigeria. The only way we do it is to join hands together and BUILD it.

People join bandwagon of CHANGE without knowing what change is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2015
phemmy88:
Well, I believe JEG tried his best ..though, it wasn't good enough.... He is slow in action and I believe sambo is even worse ...

I just wish we had a better choice against GEJ cry

1 million likes! Well said
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by OLADD: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2015
taharqa:
Na lie before??... Deep down most of d supporters of d man, even d fanatical ones (most of them are fanatical anyways), they know that Buhari is still d fundamentalist, irrendist dictator that he was in d early 80s..

The man even jailed people for 200, 300 years during his regime indicating they must continue prison terms six feet below. He was the first king of kidnappers in Nigeria. Some black men are damn bad.

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by baybeeboi: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Buhari's English

grin

Lol...i see am sha
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by inisco: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Martins301:
With N21.9 billion, GEJ can make anything trend on twitter. But elections won't be held on twitter.

#TeamAPC #Buhari2015

so election will hold on nairaland abi?
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
orobs93:

kai baba we finish dem again oh
105 likes that's good

Buhari till jonathan get sense
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Tweets About Bayelsa Election / Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians / Buhari Is Too Soft On Nnamdi Kanu — Bankole-hameed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.