Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

#buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter (30047 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Power Quotes From The ‪#‎buharicannotchange‬ Hashtag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by chuksmad(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Fellow Nigerians

A message of hope to you all

Read and be blessed.

G= Good luck

O= Our

D= David

Just as David triumph over his enemies, so shall you over your enemies

J= Jonathan

E= Exalted

S= Son

U= Undoing

S= Satan(Slavery)

As Jesus redemmed mankind So shall you redeem the oppressed nations of Nigeria

H= Heaven

O= Oh

L= Let

Y= Your

S= Servant's(Ebele)

P= Prayers

I= Invite

R= Rescue

I= In

T= Time

As the HolySpirit came to the rescue of the disciples in time so the Lord sent you to rescue us in time.

Nigeria and attaching anything with religion. How does this your quote concern fixing the economy and making the masses enjoy their God giving wealth? let the better man do the job, wether a christian or moslem

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by ggrin(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Moz22:
hehehe...hairspray

you are welcome condom!
I jus use u for ma hair grin
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by jingh(f): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

really wat happened

I guess it's the nairaland witches nd wizard
and the corrupted mod too.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by samplegirl(f): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2015
bxcode:

It gives me hope to still see people reasoning like you in the midst of all these hypocritical and ethnicity influenced support that Nigerian youths are exhibiting nowadays. Until we start asking the real questions concerning our nation, our destiny will continue to be swindled by these callous and mean politicians. Neither Buhari nor his cohorts are the change we need. Leave Jonathan talk for another dayundecided

THANK YOU.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Follow on twitter. @iam_benromeo
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2015
so u want me to deal with u ba
ggrin:
I jus use u for ma hair grin
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2015
and why should we?
benromeo39:
Follow in twitter. @iam_benromeo
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
I cant endure another 4years of Failure, hardship and empty promises...Its true that we are inbtw the DEVIL(Buhari) and the DEEP BLUE SEA(GEJ). But come febuhari 14, i will stick with the devil rather than the deep blue sea. GEJ has failed emphatically in the past 6years of his administration and he wants to comeback to fix corruption he didnt fix 6years ago. #GEJMUSTGO!!!

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by discusant: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Okay... Keep campaigning for Buhari! I am sure Nigerians don't know who Buhari is contesting against. The Presidential race is a one-horse race.

Sai Buhari

LMAO!!! You are like a Hamas fellow who refuses to recognize the state of Israel --- you and your duds are deluded.

Your president Buhari must drive you to penury and misery.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
inisco:
so election will hold on nairaland abi?

Go ask seun na grin
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by olive2015: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ on the road again haters naa una sabi.

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by firfinch(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
Smh
Who can't achieve a trend on twitter, if at least 100 people can start the craziness.
what baffles me is dat some of those tweeting d trash don't know how buhari Regime was, how it better the life of the masses.
Since some of them are ready to sell their birthright for stupidity or money,I Smh to them.
BY THE POWER CONFERRED ON ME BY THE WIND OF CHANGE, I PROCLAIM #BUHARI4CHANGE AS D NEW TREND.
BUHARI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT

#BUHARI4CHANGE

But what can the old man deliver in this advanced age? The post should rather be kept for a young and vibrant individual, and a neutral citizen, not a retired General. He will only command rather than negotiate under the canopy of democracy.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by great664(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
I see myopia people tryna discredit the general!

those who started the trend only wants followers nd I guess they'll find some sadistic people with some lunatic thought!

GEJ - I just wonder how the name sound nd what change has he made for!

GMB - is an advocate of change yet we just don't wanna change are y'all Macklemore nd Brian Lewis

Keep spitting rubbish till Jesus comes, "GMB can't Win", read the quote again, wake up from ur slumber man. GEJ is not better but compare to Buhari he is the best we have.

In a country u want to sanitize and eliminate corruption, Yet you went to BANK to borrow Millions of Naira to buy APC Presidential Form, now tell me if you and I go bank tomorrow with a viable business plan shey Bank go give us?
Secondly, if he FAILS which am certain, How will he pay the LOAN?
Thirdly, if he WINS, the Bank go become Best in Nigeria abey?
Don't quote me without answer to my question and remember am enjoying my freedom of speech and access to Information unlike when Decree No 4 by GMB was still active in 1984, and to all APC supporters why all una Governors never sign FOI Act to law in their respective state so we as citizen can know all that's happening in each state as Mr President has. I believe in good change too not bad change, Remove the man when rule my grand father and wants to rule me, then I will Vote APC, I will Vote Change but not BUHARI cuz he is not the change. Before I forget, wetin him don achieve or acquire since leaving government? A man that is not ashamed, kill Democracy, Failed in 12yrs and want me elect him again, #Never4Buhari go and shepherd your Cattle. Voting GMB is HARAM
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari cannot not lead a modern Nigeria where free speech is non negotiable. Vote for GEJ. Vote for Agbaje. Vote for PDP.

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by ProfGday(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!! BUHARI: Promises Scholarship and
Free School Meal. In the year 1984, Maj General Buhari overthrew Alhaji
Shehu Shagari's civilian government and instructed that the Scholarship
programme in Nigerian Universities and the Free Meal scheme in our
Universities should be stopped with immediate effect. Nigerian
Undergraduates were then living in Paradise on campus, until an illiterate
soldier, who has just a Primary school certificate stopped their scholarship,
Bursary and free meal. For some Nigerians youths that are under 35 years,
you may be ignorant of this and better information about the man Buhari, that
is why some of you ignorantly support the retrogressive politician, who has
nothing good to be remembered for in his about 39 years of public life.
Stupidity is when you believe that Muhammadu Buhari who introduced school
fees in our Universities in 1984 and stopped Undergraduates in the same year,
promising to give Scholarship and Free meals in 2015 when the number of
Nigerian students has increased by nearly 700%. Lagos state Government
operated this same Buhari's policy when when they promised free education
and after winning election they increased school fees from N25,000 to
N250,000 and N375,000. APC, the party of Lai Mohammed are used to saying
one thing and doing a different thing. Nigerians are still expecting Buhari's
School certificate.... Hope For Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by mustymatic(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Buhari followers are only almajiri and paid agents here on NL
People like you are the main cause of Nigeria problems.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Natureboyraph(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
I see myopia people tryna discredit the general!

those who started the trend only wants followers nd I guess they'll find some sadistic people with some lunatic thought!

GEJ - I just wonder how the name sound nd what change has he made for!

GMB - is an advocate of change yet we just don't wanna change are y'all Macklemore nd Brian Lewis
Can't even read what you wrote you are obviously as dumb as your illiterate mentor.........but I've got four words for you both........"GO BACK TO SCHOOL"
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by derecho(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Okay... Keep campaigning for Buhari! I am sure Nigerians don't know who Buhari is contesting against. The Presidential race is a one-horse race.

Sai Buhari
Bros ,you serious abi na play you dey play? Anyways,I'll vote this post the punchline of the day. Pls keep it coming,NLs need something to laugh about once in a while.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by kay29000(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Twitter of all places. Twitter is filled with "follow-follow" people. They will say/tweet/retweet anything as long as it gets them attention and some followers.

GMB 2015 to infinity
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Abdgafarplenty(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
great664:

Keep spitting rubbish till Jesus comes, "GMB can't Win", read the quote again, wake up from ur slumber man. GEJ is not better but compare to Buhari he is the best we have.

In a country u want to sanitize and eliminate corruption, Yet you went to BANK to borrow Millions of Naira to buy APC Presidential Form, now tell me if you and I go bank tomorrow with a viable business plan shey Bank go give us?
Don't quote me without answer to my question and remember am enjoying my freedom of speech and access to Information unlike when Decree No 4 by GMB was still active in 1984, and to all APC supporters why all una Governors never sign FOI Act to law in their respective state so we as citizen can know all that's happening in each state as Mr President has. I believe in good change too not bad change, Remove the man when rule my grand father and wants to rule me, then I will Vote APC, I will Vote Change but not BUHARI cuz he is not the change. Before I forget, wetin him don achieve or acquire since leaving government? A man that is not ashamed, kill Democracy, Failed in 12yrs and want me elect him again, #Never4Buhari go and shepherd your Cattle. Voting GMB is HARAM

40 days to
presidential
elections. If you're
voting
remember this
factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension
fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms
deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job
scam
8. Petroleum pump
price
9. Devaluation of
Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of
Refineries
14. Skyrocketed
Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly
Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National
Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah
Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene
subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22 Judiciary Strike
Pls vote wisely!

Sometimes in my laugh I cry!

I remember I was taught in school these fact

Population win elections as we all know !

War is a medium to control population!

nd the war going on in Nigeria is to target an ethnic tribute to reduce the populant of that tribe so as there number won't count during election!

THATS ONE

I LEARNT IN SCHOOL ALSO

That a bank wouldn't give loan unless it has a collateral! or a good bargain in return

may be you're not conversant with news but anything he needs , it's been given to him by those that knows he's capable

Obasanjo created EFCC nd it went along with him

Political assassination you said is the BOKO HARAM war
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Abdgafarplenty(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
samplegirl:

If you cannot see change so far it means you programmed your mind not to see it.

Let me start by saying that this is the general election with the highest AWARENESS and there has been no POLITICAL ASSASINATION like during OBJ era and nobody is observing. Even with threats to anarchy, nobody is being molested.

This government has not used any agency like EFCC to indimidate political opponents but we can't observe it bcs is JONATHAN.

The state of federal roads has improved dramatically but it is not change that travellers do not sleep on thr road any more bcs it is Jonathan.

This government has approved the establishment of 12 higher institutions within 6 years and I ask which development is more than educational development. Out of these 12, 9 is in the north but even the myopic northern youths are clamouring for the return of one of the people that have enslaved them since independece. Jonathan has built more primary schools in the north more than the state governors not minding that primary and secondary education is under the state.

Air conditioned trains are on the tract. Today micro power stations are springing up everywhere even in my village and we have failed to recognise that when it is fully operational power will improve. When Buhari takes over he will abandon all these strides so that the opposition will not take glory and we are back to square one. The road congestion in Lagos would have been taken care of by Jakande ferry transport programme but Buhari came and rubbish everything and today Lagosians are paying for it.

People who loose ground in PDP have found their way in APC and once you are in APC you are a progressive.

Rome was not built in a day. The only thing we owe our children is a progressive Nigeria. The only way we do it is to join hands together and BUILD it.

People join bandwagon of CHANGE without knowing what change is.

You've spoken!

you highlighted the few achievement but all we see is Problems all around

check ma list

1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension
fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms
deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job
scam
8. Petroleum pump
price
9. Devaluation of
Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of
Refineries
14. Skyrocketed
Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly
Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National
Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah
Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene
subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22 Judiciary Strike

Those are all Jonathan

Pls vote wisely!

For a country called Nigeria! THAT TRAIN WHATEVER IS VERY DISGRACEFUL!

we're in the technology age where train speed on magnetic rails nd hung fibres, you're here talking bout AC inside train!

South Africa lowest facilty train station can't be compare to what you PRO Jonathan fellowship are using as a leverage to support his continuity
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Abdgafarplenty(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Natureboyraph:

Can't even read what you wrote you are obviously as dumb as your illiterate mentor.........but I've got four words for you both........"GO BACK TO SCHOOL"

Really! what's the definition of an illiterate!

kindly check the meaning, read between the lines, skim through nd rack your cerebral palsy before you get back to quote me
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Abdgafarplenty(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
and the corrupted mod too.

How I wish Holatin were here to thrash these lousy fellowship with his Golden wirds
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2015

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by tolma28(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
pls for you that know can you please give us a concrete and genuine achievements supported with facts and truth and not on them say.

Who can't achieve a trend on twitter, if at least 100 people can start the craziness.
what baffles me is dat some of those tweeting d trash don't know how buhari Regime was, how it better the life of the masses.
Since some of them are ready to sell their birthright for stupidity or money,I Smh to them.
BY THE POWER CONFERRED ON ME BY THE WIND OF CHANGE, I PROCLAIM #BUHARI4CHANGE AS D NEW TREND.
BUHARI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT

#BUHARI4CHANGE[/quote]
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by jingh(f): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

How I wish Holatin were here to thrash these lousy fellowship with his Golden wirds
Ve you read his diary, he tackled Seun and some stuff happens.
he said he was ban unjustly.
I will send it to you if you never read am.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by wittyjessy: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Vets Doctor at Jubaili Agrotec. Apply here: http:///1tMCfIy tell a friend to tell a friend
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by jingh(f): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
firfinch:

But what can the old man deliver in this advanced age? The post should rather be kept for a young and vibrant individual, and a neutral citizen, not a retired General. He will only command rather than negotiate under the canopy of democracy.
its nt about d age, its about d ability.
Jonathan is nt fit to govern a LGA

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by judondasylva(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
great664:

good one bro and he should show his school certificate cus it may be that he entered the army through the back door and he want to fight corruption while him and his party breaks the law at will
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by great664(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

40 days to
presidential
elections. If you're
voting
remember this
factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension
fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms
deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job
scam
8. Petroleum pump
price
9. Devaluation of
Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of
Refineries
14. Skyrocketed
Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly
Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National
Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah
Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene
subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22 Judiciary Strike
Pls vote wisely!

Sometimes in my laugh I cry!

I remember I was taught in school these fact

Population win elections as we all know !

War is a medium to control population!

nd the war going on in Nigeria is to target an ethnic tribute to reduce the populant of that tribe so as there number won't count during election!

THATS ONE

I LEARNT IN SCHOOL ALSO

That a bank wouldn't give loan unless it has a collateral! or a good bargain in return

may be you're not conversant with news but anything he needs , it's been given to him by those that knows he's capable

Obasanjo created EFCC nd it went along with him

Political assassination you said is the BOKO HARAM war

Thank God you know that Nigerian has a long list of problem, all the aforementioned problems which one started with GEJ? Corruption has been in every government and every sector in the country both govt and Private, every religion and ethnicity in the country. None is new Man.

GMB declare N5 Million as his asset and collected Loan of How Much to gamble? You are here saying he has collateral- Stop bending the lies to suit you and GMB,

In Ethics, I learnt that "What is WRONG is WRONG that everyone is doing it does not make it RIGHT". Youand I know that he is lying to the masses about his Asset, about his credentials, about his motive to come to power again and so many things, Pls don't be biased and seek the truth about GMB, I repeat GEJ isn't the best Candidate but the game is PDP vs APC so no other better choice that is why we say Jonathan, but GMB followers fails to accept the fact that GMB is not the change. APC should have provided a better Candidate so we can change PDP but not BUHARI, election is individual performance not PARTY. Get that, its #Fact

And about eliminating the populace ask your General about it, if he is not the BOKO HARAM then he should know the right words to use next time so that his enemies won't help him do what he promised and accused him bcuz he said that at first. I think that's #Fact too.

A messiah will come next election, a young and talented candidate, who is below 40yrs as GEJ has made it possible for 35yrs and above to contest for Presidency and not Grand Fathers alone.

Thank You.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by judondasylva(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

You've spoken!

you highlighted the few achievement but all we see is Problems all around

check ma list

1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension
fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms
deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job
scam
8. Petroleum pump
price
9. Devaluation of
Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of
Refineries
14. Skyrocketed
Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly
Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National
Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah
Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene
subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22 Judiciary Strike

Those are all Jonathan

Pls vote wisely!

For a country called Nigeria! THAT TRAIN WHATEVER IS VERY DISGRACEFUL!

we're in the technology age where train speed on magnetic rails nd hung fibres, you're here talking bout AC inside train!

South Africa lowest facilty train station can't be compare to what you PRO Jonathan fellowship are using as a leverage to support his continuity
pls I dnt like pdp I hate the party with my heart and wen I heard of the opposition I was happy till they began to show how devilish they are, u stated those problems and u failed to notice that ur party APC caused those problem with ur party members expecialy ur president inciting violence and that's why he can't win, i have decided that I will not vote but its better gej is there than gmb cus he is satan.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by great664(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
judondasylva:
good one bro and he should show his school certificate cus it may be that he entered the army through the back door and he want to fight corruption while him and his party breaks the law at will
Not maybe, he is a victim of Nepotism, he rose in the army faster than his colleagues, his oga @ d top was there promoting him without working for it, for more than 30yrs that he left government house that GrandFada they say na only N5Million he has as assets yet his children they school outside Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Oyebanji, Dapo Abiodun, Jimoh Ibrahim In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.