Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

#buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter (30044 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Power Quotes From The ‪#‎buharicannotchange‬ Hashtag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by judondasylva(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
great664:
Thank God you know that Nigerian has a long list of problem, all the aforementioned problems which one started with GEJ? Corruption has been in every government and every sector in the country both govt and Private, every religion and ethnicity in the country. None is new Man.

GMB declare N5 Million as his asset and collected Loan of How Much to gamble? You are here saying he has collateral- Stop bending the lies to suit you and GMB,

In Ethics, I learnt that "What is WRONG is WRONG that everyone is doing it does not make it RIGHT". Youand I know that he is lying to the masses about his Asset, about his credentials, about his motive to come to power again and so many things, Pls don't be biased and seek the truth about GMB, I repeat GEJ isn't the best Candidate but the game is PDP vs APC so no other better choice that is why we say Jonathan, but GMB followers fails to accept the fact that GMB is not the change. APC should have provided a better Candidate so we can change PDP but not BUHARI, election is individual performance not PARTY. Get that, its #Fact

And about eliminating the populace ask your General about it, if he is not the BOKO HARAM then he should know the right words to use next time so that his enemies won't help him do what he promised and accused him bcuz he said that at first. I think that's #Fact too.

A messiah will come next election, a young and talented candidate, who is below 40yrs as GEJ has made it possible for 35yrs and above to contest for Presidency and not Grand Fathers alone.

Thank You.
well said sir u are 100% right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by judondasylva(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
ProfGday:

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!! BUHARI: Promises Scholarship and
Free School Meal. In the year 1984, Maj General Buhari overthrew Alhaji
Shehu Shagari's civilian government and instructed that the Scholarship
programme in Nigerian Universities and the Free Meal scheme in our
Universities should be stopped with immediate effect. Nigerian
Undergraduates were then living in Paradise on campus, until an illiterate
soldier, who has just a Primary school certificate stopped their scholarship,
Bursary and free meal. For some Nigerians youths that are under 35 years,
you may be ignorant of this and better information about the man Buhari, that
is why some of you ignorantly support the retrogressive politician, who has
nothing good to be remembered for in his about 39 years of public life.
Stupidity is when you believe that Muhammadu Buhari who introduced school
fees in our Universities in 1984 and stopped Undergraduates in the same year,
promising to give Scholarship and Free meals in 2015 when the number of
Nigerian students has increased by nearly 700%. Lagos state Government
operated this same Buhari's policy when when they promised free education
and after winning election they increased school fees from N25,000 to
N250,000 and N375,000. APC, the party of Lai Mohammed are used to saying
one thing and doing a different thing. Nigerians are still expecting Buhari's
School certificate.... Hope For Nigeria.
good one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by slikcipher(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
jingh:
Smh
Who can't achieve a trend on twitter, if at least 100 people can start the craziness.
what baffles me is dat some of those tweeting d trash don't know how buhari Regime was, how it better the life of the masses.
Since some of them are ready to sell their birthright for stupidity or money,I Smh to them.
BY THE POWER CONFERRED ON ME BY THE WIND OF CHANGE, I PROCLAIM #BUHARI4CHANGE AS D NEW TREND.
BUHARI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT

#BUHARI4CHANGE

Lol better regime? You must be lost in time and space... Go ask your parents who witnessed it.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
judondasylva:
pls I dnt like pdp I hate the party with my heart and wen I heard of the opposition I was happy till they began to show how devilish they are, u stated those problems and u failed to notice that ur party APC caused those problem with ur party members expecialy ur president inciting violence and that's why he can't win, i have decided that I will not vote but its better gej is there than gmb cus he is satan.

You made mentioned that GMB was inciting violence?

can you give when , how nd where?

GMB is a Satan? gimme a reason nd ask nd grade yourself how humane enough you are to call a fellow Skeleton driven flesh a Satan !

You only use negative dirty words that doesn't justify the claims!

M not a politician but I do believe that once an administration is not good enough! all we need is CHANGE
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by sidecheek(f): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bawss1:

Please share with us the plans Buhari has for Nigeria and tell us how it will be better than what GEJ has. So far I have been very disappointed by what I heard the general say. The fact that we are disappointed by GEJ shouldn't mean we should replace him with someone worse.
and where did I mention any name>
You just did>
I'll take it as affirmations of one being without strategies and another with>
Only that it hasn't been actualized yet>
How about we try and see if there'll be other disappointments but from a different person>
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by great664(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
judondasylva:
well said sir u are 100% right
Thank You Boss
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by RealAlfranco: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Martins301:
With N21.9 billion, GEJ can make anything trend on twitter. But elections won't be held on twitter.

#TeamAPC #Buhari2015

neither will it be held on nairaland

#BuhariYourCertificateNko
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by tola9ja: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Fellow Nigerians

A message of hope to you all

Read and be blessed.

G= Good luck

O= Our

D= David

Just as David triumph over his enemies, so shall you over your enemies

J= Jonathan

E= Exalted

S= Son

U= Undoing

S= Satan(Slavery)

As Jesus redemmed mankind So shall you redeem the oppressed nations of Nigeria

H= Heaven

O= Oh

L= Let

Y= Your

S= Servant's(Ebele)

P= Prayers

I= Invite

R= Rescue

I= In

T= Time

As the HolySpirit came to the rescue of the disciples in time so the Lord sent you to rescue us in time.
DIDINRIN
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by francizy(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2015
ggrin:
sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, just plan the future, stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel & just enjoy lifewink cool

Buhari or no buhari
Jonathan or no jonathan

United we stand coolcoolcool

Oga oh tongue,
better have your getaway plans ready cuz the fire is already burning in the north..
Truly we've never been united and it seems like we never will. If we all can just quit being sentimentally religious and tribal biased, then we can cohabit, else, dissolution will be the result.
I pray for God to touch all the Christians there so they run down to NC, SW, SE and SS, and stay there till after February.. God help us all
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by francizy(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2015
To me, none of these candidates are good enough..

GEJ has his issues with Corruption which was what he inherited from past leaders (I will say that Babangida is the father of all corruption in Nigeria).

In GEJ's tenure, many people have loothed and spent the Nigerian money like it belongs to their fathers.

I won't blame insurgency and bombings on him because we all know that it is a northern agenda and a bid to reclaim government. For example, I can still recall their cries that their children (BH) are being killed by JTF and the military when FG decided to face BH head on.

GEJ privatised power destribution company in Nigeria, which is good, but only some areas in Nigeria are benefiting from that privatisation because I'm not.

GEJ constructed roads but many other roads are still a mess and death traps.

GEJ is working on Nigerian rail travel which is good but he hasn't done enough.

GEJ is flexing NGN 1.3M (if am not mistaken) meal on daily basis. This amount of money can feed all the poor people in a state per day.

GEJ has been known for reckless spending. Not good at all.

Under GEJ's administration, Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa in terms of GDP but about 80% Nigerians are still living in poverty. So why isn't this GDP of a thing converted to job creation and stuffs, just like South Africa did?

I can't mention all because they are numerous..

For GMB,

Buhari fought corruption. We all know that this man is tribal/religious biased, evident is how he jailed non Hausa/Fulani Muslims but chose to pardon or place his people under house arrest. You'll hardly hear of an Hausa/Fulani Muslim jailed during this man's rule but he jailed mostly Yoruba people (eg. Fela, didn't know if Fela embezzled the Nigerian funds too) and a few Igbos due to one corruption charge or the other (and even the ones he didn't find guilty were sent back for trials and later jailed). How will you explain a coup that had a corrupt president like Shagari placed under house arrest with his vice placed behind Kiri kiri bars?

Buhari constructed more roads than any other Nigerian government had but he also cancelled or abandoned important projects (Lagos metro line and Ajaokuta Steel) and most of the roads he constructed were all in the northern part of the country.

Buhari improved the Nigerian economy by strengthening the naira (NGN 2 = $ 1) but he also stopped free education and feeding of students.

GMB ensured that orderliness was maintained all over Nigeria and people had to que for everything, for fear of being lashed by military men. That is good, in short, that is actually what Nigeria needs now, but how will he enforce this rule in a democratic government?

Still on corruption issue, APC/Buhari's strength area is fighting corruption. Buhari was once interviewed and asked questions on how he intends to fight corruption. His main response almost throughout the interview was that the institution is corrupt and that it is a different scenario compared to military rule. This shows to a great extent that the corruption issue in Nigeria is a very big problem that may not be easy to tackle in a Democratic government. So my question is, how will he make the change?

Then again, Buhari is strict and fights corruption but his recent details of asset declaration and him being broke is skeptical. Also, where did his certificate travel to?

So many more that I can't recall..

My question is, how will these two people effect the necessary changes that we Nigerians crave for?
Its almost impossible!
I might as well keep my vote.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by judondasylva(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
francizy:
To me, none of these candidates are good enough..

GEJ has his issues with Corruption which was what he inherited from past leaders (I will say that Babangida is the father of all corruption in Nigeria).

In GEJ's tenure, many people have loothed and spent the Nigerian money like it belongs to their fathers.

I won't blame insurgency and bombings on him because we all know that it is a northern agenda and a bid to reclaim government. For example, I can still recall their cries that their children (BH) are being killed by JTF and the military when FG decided to face BH head on.

GEJ privatised power destribution company in Nigeria, which is good, but only some areas in Nigeria are benefiting from that privatisation because I'm not.

GEJ constructed roads but many other roads are still a mess and death traps.

GEJ is working on Nigerian rail travel which is good but he hasn't done enough.

GEJ is flexing NGN 1.3M (if am not mistaken) meal on daily basis. This amount of money can feed all the poor people in a state per day.

GEJ has been known for reckless spending. Not good at all.

Under GEJ's administration, Nigeria became the largest economy in Africa in terms of GDP but about 80% Nigerians are still living in poverty. So why isn't this GDP of a thing converted to job creation and stuffs, just like South Africa did?

I can't mention all because they are numerous..

For GMB,

Buhari fought corruption. We all know that this man is tribal/religious biased, evident is how he jailed non Hausa/Fulani Muslims but chose to pardon or place his people under house arrest. You'll hardly hear of an Hausa/Fulani Muslim jailed during this man's rule but he jailed mostly Yoruba people (eg. Fela, didn't know if Fela embezzled the Nigerian funds too) and a few Igbos due to one corruption charge or the other (and even the ones he didn't find guilty were sent back for trials and later jailed). How will you explain a coup that had a corrupt president like Shagari placed under house arrest with his vice placed behind Kiri kiri bars?

Buhari constructed more roads than any other Nigerian government had but he also cancelled or abandoned important projects (Lagos metro line and Ajaokuta Steel) and most of the roads he constructed were all in the northern part of the country.

Buhari improved the Nigerian economy by strengthening the naira (NGN 2 = $ 1) but he also stopped free education and feeding of students.

GMB ensured that orderliness was maintained all over Nigeria and people had to que for everything, for fear of being lashed by military men. That is good, in short, that is actually what Nigeria needs now, but how will he enforce this rule in a democratic government?

Still on corruption issue, APC/Buhari's strength area is fighting corruption. Buhari was once interviewed and asked questions on how he intends to fight corruption. His main response almost throughout the interview was that the institution is corrupt and that it is a different scenario compared to military rule. This shows to a great extent that the corruption issue in Nigeria is a very big problem that may not be easy to tackle in a Democratic government. So my question is, how will he make the change?

Then again, Buhari is strict and fights corruption but his recent details of asset declaration and him being broke is skeptical. Also, where did his certificate travel to?

So many more that I can't recall..

My question is, how will these two people effect the necessary changes that we Nigerians crave for?
Its almost impossible!
I might as well keep my vote.
good one, I like it u are right

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by holatin(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

How I wish Holatin were here to thrash these lousy fellowship with his Golden wirds
now here back from heaven
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by firfinch(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
its nt about d age, its about d ability.
Jonathan is nt fit to govern a LGA

But to be sincere, Goodluck Jonathan has tried and he is still trying, one thing it takes patience to rule a nation, yet, he has done a lot within a short while.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by jingh(f): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
firfinch:

But to be sincere, Goodluck Jonathan has tried and he is still trying, one thing it takes patience to rule a nation, yet, he has done a lot within a short while.
pls aired me d lot
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by holatin(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
Ve you read his diary, he tackled Seun and some stuff happens.
he said he was ban unjustly.
I will send it to you if you never read am.
a beg, no call my name again cus d name Holatin cause stir in some peoples midst
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by tit(f): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
buhari is the devul
#buhariCanNotChange

1 Like

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Natureboyraph(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

Really! what's the definition of an illiterate!

kindly check the meaning, read between the lines, skim through nd rack your cerebral palsy before you get back to quote me
Lolz..........is that all you've got.......please hold your horse power your meaningless show of words only proves me Right!!!
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Natureboyraph:

Lolz..........is that all you've got.......please hold your horse power your meaningless show of words only proves me Right!!!

I bet you now understand the meaning of being an illiterate z you could do nothing except to LOLZ ! @ ur silly previous quote!
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Natureboyraph(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:

I bet you now understand the meaning of being an illiterate z you could do nothing except to LOLZ ! @ ur silly previous quote!

Yeah I LOLZ whenever I see a person making a fool of his or herself
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by firfinch(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
pls aired me d lot
Okay, thanks. below are parts of the achievements of President Goodluck jonathan

•The Nigerian Mortgage Refinancing company (NMRC), a PPP arrangement, to enable up to 200,000 affordable mortgages within five years

•World Bank has agreed to support Federal Government with investment of up to $300 million zero-interest, 40-year loan, 10 years grace and 0.7% commitment charge - to lower costs, particularly lending rates

•Nigeria is now an exporter of cement. Nigeria has moved from producing 2million metric tonnes of cement in 2002 to 28.5 million metric tonnes capacity today

• Over N200 billion was saved with the ban on cement importation in 2012

•250 websites hosted on “.gov.ng” platform and 420 MDAs connected

•Two IT Development Entrepreneur accelerators (iDEA) hubs were launched in Yaba, Lagos and
Tinapa, Cross river state

•27 Federal Universities connected via 10GBps meshed trunk circuits, to form the Nigerian research & Education network (Ng REN) with connectivity to other international research networks

•National Broadband Plan approved in May 2013

•The telecommunications industry currently contributes 8.53% to the GDP, compared to 0.62% in 2001

•Mobile phone/voice penetration has increased to 85.25% of the population, compared to 0.73% in 2001

•Government currently delivers more than 50 services online, including passport and driving licence application process compared to 30 at the end of 2012

•Onne Oil and Gas Free zone was transformed with an investment of $6 billion, attracting about150 companies with 30,000 jobs created to date

•Foreign investments in manufacturing is on the rise e.g. Indorama’s $1.2 billion fertilizer plant at
Onne, Procter & Gamble’s $250 million consumer goods plant in Ogun State, SAB Miller’s $100
million brewery at Onitsha

•Progress on major projects such as the south Chad irrigation project, the Bakolori Irrigation Project and Galma dam

•Seven water supply projects completed, providing about 4.3 million Nigerians access to potable water. Over 4,000 jobs were created in the process

•Nine dams completed in Akwa-ibom, Katsina, Enugu and Ondo states to increase volume of nation’s water reservoir by 422mcm

•Increase in the size of irrigated area from 90,000 hectares in 2010 to 175,000
hectares in 2012 with an increased production of over 400,000 metric tonnes of irrigated food products

• 375,000 farmers had access to irrigated land in 2012, up from 236,000 in 2011

•Procurement and distribution of 38 state-of-the-art Bergkamp FP5 Mobile Pothole patchers for all-year round road repairs

•Ports operates 24 hours for the first time since 1970

•Clearing time reduced from 39 days to 7 days for trouble-free cargo

• Port agencies reduced from 13 to 7, streamlining bureaucracy and financial constraints for
clearance and decongestion

•136km gas pipeline from Oben to Geregu completed

•The 31km Itoki to Olorunsogo gas pipeline has also been completed

•stable supply of petroleum products as well as efficient administration of the subsidy programme at reduced costs

Mobilisation has begun for a new free trade zone in Ogidigben, Delta state, with world-class petrochemical and fertilizer plants to be built, creating over five million jobs across the value chain

•Gas flaring has reduced from 24% to 18% between 2011 and 2012 - as a result of the encouragement of accelerated gas development projects

•Diligent implementation of amnesty programme in the Niger delta has helped to increase oil production from pre-amnesty level of 700,000 bpd to the current 2,500,000 bpd

The list is unending. .. but it seemed people failed to notice all these things that happen around them. There has been a tremendous change since his administration. Goodluck Jonathan has transformed #Nigeria. Let us support him by re-electing him for a better transformed Nigeria. #gej4naija #transformationcontinuity https://www.facebook.com/pages/PDP-Media-Room-247/806279582778326

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / Mala Buni Of Yobe Appointed CTC Chairman Of APC / Two Feared Dead As Police Open Fire On Shiite Protesters At NASS Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.