Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

#buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter (30041 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #bringbackoursoldiers Now Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Power Quotes From The ‪#‎buharicannotchange‬ Hashtag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2015
donmarvex:
Hmmmm....

Just here to observe GMB vs GEJ supporters

My brother, we are together on this o. I just love reading comments on this kind of thread. The comments usually make my day aswear.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by enkay11: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
To me,its not about pdp and apc.its about Jonathan and buhari. Oga Jonathan is slow in making decisions while buhari is a dictator DAT has ruled our grandparents,our parents and now he wants to rule us and our children. The man no dey tire?
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by ggrin(f): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Moz22:
ohh..i am sory for u girlie o
thanks hairspraygrin
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2015
are u saying that Gej's plan is punish Nigerians on purpose?

Increasing pump price?
fuel subsidy fuel scam
ASUU strike/poly strike?

Infact if i begin to count, i might not finish...

Bawss1:

Please share with us the plans Buhari has for Nigeria and tell us how it will be better than what GEJ has. So far I have been very disappointed by what I heard the general say. The fact that we are disappointed by GEJ shouldn't mean we should replace him with someone worse.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2015
hehehe...hairspray

you are welcome condom!
ggrin:
thanks hairspraygrin
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2015
if that will save us from the hands of Tanoids, I wont mind
enkay11:
To me,its not about pdp and apc.its about Jonathan and buhari. Oga Jonathan is slow in making decisions while buhari is a dictator DAT has ruled our grandparents,our parents and now he wants to rule us and our children. The man no dey tire?
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2015
RedBenson:

My brother, we are together on this o. I just love reading comments on this kind of thread. The comments usually make my day aswear.

grin cheesy
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2015
Firsteva, morning. You've got a mail.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by duni04(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=Sunnybobo3 post=29597856][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Hammefeez: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2015
niceguy3:
[s][/s].

cow

Chai!!!!! This guy don vex ooooo. Buhariphobia. LWKMD. #YoubePig
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by scalez: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2015
tolexy007:
just tink of what to eat dis morin....OLorun saanu mi

It is well with you.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by SUBMARINE: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Bawss1:

Please share with us the plans Buhari has for Nigeria and tell us how it will be better than what GEJ has. So far I have been very disappointed by what I heard the general say. The fact that we are disappointed by GEJ shouldn't mean we should replace him with someone worse.

All Buhari's proposals are unrealistic
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by SUBMARINE: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Moz22:
are u saying that Gej's plan is punish Nigerians on purpose?

Increasing pump price?
fuel subsidy fuel scam
ASUU strike/poly strike?

Infact if i begin to count, i might not finish...

And Buhari's solution is to share N5000 to people . The money spent by his grand kids in a day

Poverty is a disease.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by stanech: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2015
voting buhari when we already have a jona is like moving from frying pan to to fire

#Gej 2019
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2015
still doesn't change the fact that he's still going to win Jonathan with a landslide victory,seaslide victory o,airside victory in fact all of them put together ,Sai Buhari!!!!!
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2015
I dont know what u talking about cos u will be the first person telling me that

i am indifferent...but i will pray a single prayer for u like everybody has been praying that God transform ur life the GEJ has transformed Nigeria....

what are u even talking about sef $1 is equivalent to #195 and i am sure it will be #250 before feb 14
was it this bad before he became president
pump price was #65 before Jona, now its #92

Never...i can never vote him that slowpoke angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
SUBMARINE:

And Buhari's solution is to share N5000 to people . The spent by his grand kids in a day

Poverty is a disease.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2015
RedBenson:
Firsteva, morning. You've got a mail.
good morning, replied.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by SUBMARINE: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Moz22:
i am indifferent...but i will pray a single prayer for u like everybody has been praying that God transform ur life the GEJ has transformed Nigeria....

what are u even talking about sef $1 is equivalent to #195
was it this bad before he became president
pump price was #65 before Jona, now its #92

Never...i can never vote him that slowpoke angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Was he the one that insist you place your entire economy on oil
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by nosagold(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2015
Sai buhari! Listen to my new track featuring Buhari
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f8b4e2b2
Download and share
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by omenka(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2015
luvinhubby:

Told you guys that Buhari does not represent the 'change' that APC is projecting, a younger Kwanlwaso or Oshiomhole would have been better, but you people will not listen.
I get disappointed when I read comments like this from folks I have some little regard for amongst Jonathanians on this forum.

All you people wanted was for the opposition to present a weaker candidate, hiding behind the facade of "age" to promote that agenda but the opposition saw through all the propaganda and elected Buhari as their flag bearer. Would PDP be having such nightmares going about their campaign had a "Kwankwaso" or an "Oshiomole" been the one to stand in Buhari's place Does Kwankwaso or Oshiomole command the kind of respect Buhari does

You people should forget about all that "younger candidate" trash. Buhari it is and Buhari it will be. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2015
for the fact that he cant reduce it doesnt mean he should increase it. He should have left the way it was.
SUBMARINE:

Was he the one that insist you place your entire economy on oil
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by SUBMARINE: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Moz22:
for the fact that he cant reduce it doesnt mean he should increase it. He should have left the way it was.

So this call for a New Nigeria all over social media is not clear to you.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2015
em so Done with u. I wont influence ur decision but only advice u to use ur vote wisely
SUBMARINE:

So this call for a New Nigeria all over social media is not clear to you.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Larow(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2015
taharqa:
Na lie before??... Deep down most of d supporters of d man, even d fanatical ones (most of them are fanatical anyways), they know that Buhari is still d fundamentalist, irrendist dictator that he was in d early 80s..
who do we need b4? Mumu like Gej? Abeg! If God fit bring back abacha sef with the way dis country is, I LAROW go vote am! D dindinrin in ur body no de finish?
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2015
jeeeez! easy brother...easy on him.
Larow:
who do we need b4? Mumu like Gej? Abeg! If God fit bring back abacha sef with the way dis country is, I LAROW go vote am! D dindinrin in ur body no de finish?
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by SUBMARINE: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Moz22:
em so Done with u. I wont influence ur decision but only advice u to use ur vote wisely

Support a new Nigeria

Thanks
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Moz22: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2015
I thought we had a new Nigeria 6yrs ago grin grin

change is all i crave for
SUBMARINE:

Support a new Nigeria

Thanks
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by SUBMARINE: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Larow:

I hope you no go cry if God give you a person like Abacha to be your manager.
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by Holluwahsheyi(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Vote for sos party sheyman for president nd adeyemi for vp forget abt gej nd gmb
Re: #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter by SUBMARINE: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Moz22:
I thought we had a new Nigeria 6yrs ago grin grin

change is all i crave for

A New Nigeria will Involve structural change and not personality change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu / “Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.