Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious (2424 Views)

When Your Girlfriend's Phone Is Always On Silent Whenever She Visit You(photo) / Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment / ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Pls friends, wat is the extend u av ever gone wit silent treatment in ur past or present r/ship?

For me, d last silent treatment i tired wit him, was up to a month, and when we finally settled,

i vowed never to try dat in my life anymore.

because everything was as if i was starting a fresh journey over again.

It wasn't funny at all. Pls come and lets share ur view on dis.
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by pasqal09: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2015
I see silent treatment as a very immature way of handling issues. If he/she offends you, just tell it to his face and get it over with. Simple.

1 Like

Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by MizMyColi(f): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2015
It doesn't matter how old you are

If you ever consciously employ silent treatment in your relationship - - - Face it! You're showcasing immaturity.
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Tallesty1(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2015
Lols..... It is deadly walahi.

I don't give silent treatment because it hurts both you and the person.
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2015
pasqal09:
I see silent treatment as a very immature way of handling issues. If he/she offends you, just tell it to his face and get it over with. Simple.
Abi o
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lols..... It is deadly walahi.

I don't give silent treatment because it hurts both you and the person.
Yea, its truly hurts my dear
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by pasqal09: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
izaray:
Abi o
Yeah, it'll just worsen everything
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Cwaya(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2015

Mizmycoli and pasqal09..
Immature ke ?

What if i do that for fun after telling the person the ish to her face and she still dey beef me.?

grin

Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
It doesn't matter how old you are

If you ever consciously employ silent treatment in your relationship - - - Face it! You're showcasing immaturity.
You are right my dear
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Cwaya(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2015

*reading*
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by fattybombom: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Believe it or not, this is d best treatment one can give a girl since u will be called a "beast" if u lay ur hands on her.
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2015
Cwaya:

Mizmycoli and pasqal09..
Immature ke ?

What if i do that for fun after telling the person the ish to her face and she still dey beef me.?

grin

But guy, how do u always feel, whenever she is beefing u, worried i guess?
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2015
fattybombom:
Believe it or not, this is d best treatment one can give a girl since u will be called a "beast" if u lay ur hands on her.
Hmmm...na waoooo, but its alway painful u kno
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2015
I opened a thread on this issue sometime.
People can't have same opinion on it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2007309/opinion-poll-silent-treatment-maturity

I wouldn't wanna tag it immaturity, but it's just not necessary and helpful to the relationship.
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I wouldn't wanna tag it immaturity, but it's just not necessary and helpful to the relationship.
I believe u my dear, my experience wasn't funny o, he keeps apologizing, but i form till later on, i come d pray make God push him come again, hahahaha so funny
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by onstelly(f): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2015
Is always better to talk things over and know where one went wrong, silent treatment can never solve the problem instead it will worsen the whole issue trust me
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Cwaya(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2015
izaray:
But guy, how do u always feel, whenever she is beefing u, worried i guess?

Yeah, i get worrried.
And do you know why i get worried;
-why will she still beef me even after apologising
Even when i'm wrong or when she is wrong.
I dont like quarrels so i tend to sort tinz out almost immediately.
But after my apologise, she still brings up the issue and gives me headache, i would keep calm and silent.

I would make fun from the whole movie and in no time we'll be good . grin
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Cwaya:

Yeah, i get worrried.
And do you know why i get worried;
-why will she still beef me even after apologising
Even when i'm wrong or when she is wrong.
I dont like quarrels so i tend to sort tinz out almost immediately.
But after my apologise, she still brings up the issue and gives me headache, i would keep calm and silent.

I would make fun from the whole movie and in no time we'll be good . grin
Hahahaha..bros i like ur style jare
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Cwaya(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

But K-Lady,
Not every lady reason like you y'know.
Some get plenty wahala.
Even after trying to sort things out, they go like make the quarrell tey small grin

Sometyms, they need that kinda treatment.
But I dont overdo it.
I even see it as home comedy grin cheesy
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Cwaya:

But K-Lady,
Not every lady reason like you y'know.
Some get plenty wahala.
Even after trying to sort things out, they go like make the quarrell tey small grin

Sometyms, they need that kinda treatment.
But I dont overdo it.
I even see it as home comedy grin cheesy

lols.
I am an extrovert....we don't over flog issues.
We say our mind and get over it.
Some ladies overdo things though...I guess some of us are just psyched like that.

Lmao @home comedy.
I hope she sees it as same.
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by RoyalPearl(f): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Silent treatment is really childish and for the immature/kids. There are so many better ways to resolve issues/conflict then silent treatment. If you are unhappy about something voice it and if still things don't change then maybe the r/ship was just not meant to be.

Why would two grown ups 'compete' on who can ignore the other the longest (silent treatment) when you can just talk it out. If you want space then let your partner know you want space

1 Like

Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Cwaya(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
izaray:
Hahahaha..bros i like ur style jare

Hehe..
No fun in quarells y'know.
I cant withstand it especially if i dey same house with the babi.
I use to have one chick like that; she no dey gree cheesy
If i try walking out on her so i will stop hearing the stories she is telling. *Lie Lie* she go lock door grin

I will just lay on the bed, smile and instead of replying her, i go just dey divert the whole ish.
Quarells are boring !!
You just gotta be happy.
No dull moment cool
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by marieolae(f): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2015
It depends

Being in a relationship with a very argumentative person, silence is the best answer for them. Its not about being immature, there are different ways to handle different people.
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Cwaya(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
I am an extrovert....we don't over flog issues.
We say our mind and get over it.
Some ladies overdo things though...I guess some of us are just psyched like that.

Lmao @home comedy.
I hope she sees it as same.

You see, not all is like you.

As for the home comedy, sometimes i dey collect beating because of the way i will be laughing .
grin cheesy

Girls wahala yakpa grin
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2015
fattybombom:
Silent treatment is a good tool to adopt in place of violence utterances. Is a body gestures that strengers can not understand that is going on btw 2 of you. The silent time will enable the other person to reflect & correct her/himself. When someone does bellow my expectation repeatedly, then, i adopt silent treatment.
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2015
marieolae:
It depends

Being in a relationship with a very argumentative person, silence is the best answer for them. Its not about being immature, there are different ways to handle different people.
Tnks alot

1 Like

Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by izaray(f): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Cwaya:

Hehe..
No fun in quarells y'know.
I cant withstand it especially if i dey same house with the babi.
I use to have one chick like that; she no dey gree cheesy
If i try walking out on her so i will stop hearing the stories she is telling. *Lie Lie* she go lock door grin

I will just lay on the bed, smile and instead of replying her, i go just dey divert the whole ish.
Quarells are boring !!
You just gotta be happy.
No dull moment cool
She must be a nagging type then, i pray she fines sum1 like you, dat will always tolerate & avoid her, just d way u wer doing, as her future hubby
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Cwaya(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2015
izaray:
She must be a nagging type then, i pray she fines sum1 like you, dat will always tolerate & avoid her, just d way u wer doing, as her future hubby

Amen !!
*aah, aswear my head dey swell up now, see hype grin*

Anyway, She is beginning to see the need of all those stuffs i was doing then.

Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by maajin007(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2015
fattybombom:
wa GBA yi joooooor.bravo!don't mind d ladies;silent hit dem more than beating is just DAT dey can't admit d fact.U kip repeat same tin to a lady and she kip repeating it wat kind of goat like attitude be DAT one
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Silent treatment is really childish and for the immature/kids. There are so many better ways to resolve issues/conflict then silent treatment. If you are unhappy about something voice it and if still things don't change then maybe the r/ship was just not meant to be.

Why would two grown ups 'compete' on who can ignore the other the longest (silent treatment) when you can just talk it out. If you want space then let your partner know you want space
What in a situation when talking it out leading to violent behavious, actions, words...? After you have adopted all these means, if the situation persists, it is good to use ST. Or else, it may result to phisical violence.
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by pasqal09: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2015
mynairatime:
What in a situation when talking it out leading to violent behavious, actions, words...? After you have adopted all these means, if the situation persists, it is good to use ST. Or else, it may result to phisical violence.
You're talking of a different thing all together
Re: To Those That Believed On Silent Treatment In R/ship, Its Very Dangerious by Kennywills7(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2015
For me i think silent treatment can b apply in certain sitiations but must not go on for days

When u keep complaining abt one tin to an individual yet no changes it gets boring & d silent treatment is a better way of sending d message across without hitting anyone.
When argue sometimes it turns out violently so using dis method for some hours is d best way to avoid dat
Hitting of women is a no go area
Its not nice at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's Still Stuck On His Ex! / My Girlfriend Is 4years Older Than Me. Pls Ur Advice / 10 Amazing Pictures You Will Only See At A Military Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.