Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones (3902 Views)

Face10: An Alternative Facebook App For All Blackberry 10 Users And Others / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Having dropped my link to SimpleAndroidServer on most threads, am hereby introducing you(ladies/gents on nairaland) who are interested on *YOU KNOW* to a similar software that serves the same purpose. If SimpleAndroidServer doesn't work, this software does work, so it is an alternative so you are not stuck.

More info coming soon.
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Guys make owna no dey derail my thread!!!!!!!!!!1 i beg owna.
Now back to biz, sorry to keep you guys waiting.
The files you need are:
1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1n2wjp0cev72rb/PythonForAndroid-r7b1.apk?dl=0 Python.apk
2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni4kwqksz7s5lkj/sl4a_r6.apk?dl=0 sl4a.apk
3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bn436oh3b4bfx0/scripts.zip?dl=0 scripts.zip
4: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gltd0w9qv7nw47k/SL4A%20and%20PYTHON%20SETUP.txt?dl=0 SL4A AND PYTHON SETUP.TXT

Any body who isn't clear should drop a message. I have been posting here: https://www.nairaland.com/2071752/android-users-knows-how-use/3 but all my comments on mtn bis are now restricted to this thread.
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by udemzyudex(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
thanks for the info..

what's the different between sl4a and sas
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2015
udemzyudex:
thanks for the info..

what's the different between sl4a and sas
There is no much difference, but most times when sas is off, sl4a is blazing
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by udemzyudex(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
jahstech:

There is no much difference, but most times when sas is off, sl4a is blazing

After following all the procedures in the text I go a dark screen with a word popping out main . py exited

looks like I didn't get it well right?

Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by udemzyudex(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
for the step 5 creating the sd\sl4a\ scripts

the script folder will be inside the sl4a folder right?

after opening the sl4a I didn't see much reading except 80*58
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by funkyjms: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
udemzyudex:

After following all the procedures in the text I go a dark screen with a word popping out main . py exited

looks like I didn't get it well right?

Exactly the same outcome here
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by udemzyudex(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
funkyjms:

hmmm... even simple server is slow I can only whatsapp with it now...

using open VPN for the moment...
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
funkyjms:

Sorry guys, i failed to you this cheat has some issues with some roms, when you try to load the terminal it exits automatically by it's self, especially in tecno m3 that has the default rom, still looking for a way around that issue though, meanwhile, try same procedure in other phones with a different rom.
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
udemzyudex:
for the step 5 creating the sd\sl4a\ scripts

the script folder will be inside the sl4a folder right?

after opening the sl4a I didn't see much reading except 80*58
Yes the script folder is supposed to be inside the sl4a folder, and yes when you run sl4a, the main.py and the terminal you are supposed to see that number and some configuration, if you don't see the configuration that means your terminal is exiting by itself like others are complaining.
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Yea, all servers are slow this evening, even my PDproxy managed to work this evening, but everything is back to normal now. Use this stuff while you can, i can smell danger not far ahead.
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by Xhiss: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2015
tnx @thread owner. dt sl4a is faster and more stable than simple server. help me with app to make it work with whatsap nd playstore
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Xhiss:
tnx @thread owner. dt sl4a is faster and more stable than simple server. help me with app to make it work with whatsap nd playstore

Tanks Bro, use it along with proxydroid and it would power playstore and whatsapp.
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by Chyjoey(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
jahstech:

Tanks Bro, use it along with proxydroid and it would power playstore and whatsapp.
please i cant stream with this stuff please help awt..it doesnt support my streaming app evn with pd proxy
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by Big4wig(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Please help me op, am new to tweaking, Wat can I do to make my android browse with mtn Bis.. Am so not getting it... Please help a brother cry
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by Xhiss: 3:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Chyjoey:
please i cant stream with this stuff please help awt..it doesnt support my streaming app evn with pd proxy
pls gemme link to ur pd proxy
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by udemzyudex(m): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Chyjoey:

you can't enjoy everything naa.. as long it is working just use it on other app..

if its not working on ucbrowser then update it ,that was how I solve mine..

opening play store, whatsapp ,browser..
its not opening my opera mini only open VPN does that..

still prefer simple server though
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by udemzyudex(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Big4wig:
Please help me op, am new to tweaking, Wat can I do to make my android browse with mtn Bis.. Am so not getting it... Please help a brother cry

link was posted by jahstech

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pr8mvry2y7tt69d/AADy07U4mCnmk2jMGMUZRSDja?dl=0

open it and download the simple server apk, proxy droid and simple server text on how to configure it...
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by frehage: 7:22am On Jan 11, 2015
jahstech:

Thanks a million Bro. Simple Server and sl4a are working. We communicated via email. Though the sl4a's permissions are too extensive: it has permissions to make call, send sms, access private and sensitive information, take pictures, etc, all without your confirmation. Sounds like a glorified malware. What do you think?
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2015
udemzyudex:

link was posted by jahstech

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pr8mvry2y7tt69d/AADy07U4mCnmk2jMGMUZRSDja?dl=0

open it and download the simple server apk, proxy droid and simple server text on how to configure it...

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2015
frehage:

Thanks a million Bro. Simple Server and sl4a are working. We communicated via email. Though the sl4a's permissions are too extensive: it has permissions to make call, send sms, access private and sensitive information, take pictures, etc, all without your confirmation. Sounds like a glorified malware. What do you think?
Yea, you can say that, but I haven't noticed it doing anything strange yet, better still you can disable background activities so it doesn't work in the background.
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Chyjoey:
If you want to stream videos look for Android download manager, I streamed very well with that app, check your play store
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2015
For those who want total effect on your pc, you can do that with pd proxy, if you need premium account send me a mail, jahstech4000@gmail.com
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by teamlee: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2015
hello pls I have done all the settings but am still finding it hard browsing
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by jahstech: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2015
teamlee:
hello pls I have done all the settings but am still finding it hard browsing
When you try to browse what is it showing?
Re: SL4A An Alternative To SAS On Android Phones by dossylvanus(m): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2015
jahstech:
Having dropped my link to SimpleAndroidServer on most threads, am hereby introducing you(ladies/gents on nairaland) who are interested on *YOU KNOW* to a similar software that serves the same purpose. If SimpleAndroidServer doesn't work, this software does work, so it is an alternative so you are not stuck.

More info coming soon.

How do you solve the secure connection failed error.... It occurs in every browser i use using python and sl4a.. But it does not happen when I use simple server apk

(1) (Reply)

Hack Symbian S60 Phones To Install Whatsapp And Other Unsigned Apps. / Application That Show What Someone Is Typing Before Sending It. / Like Camon 15 Premier, Like Phantom X??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.