Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (49982 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 09, 2015
you are such a bastard.
koboko69:
cheesy COS MEND OPENLY DECLARED FOR BUHARI, THEY WANTED TO ASSASSINATE YOU? BUT WHEN YOU SAID MEND DID NOT CARRY OUT OCT 1 BOMBINGS, THEY WERE YOUR FRIENDS. CHEAP PROPAGANDA FROM A DUMBO PRESIDENT. HOW CAN A SITTING PRESIDENT ACCUSE A BODY OF ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. ANOTHER EVIDENCE OF A CLUELESS DUMB PRESIDENT
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by gemini35(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Jonathan dey cap careless,he,s nt a coded politician,but I,will vote him rather than voting an old man of 73,
Nigerian youths your destiny is in your hands
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Carlmax(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2015
SUBMARINE:
My President

Gentle lion

G= Goodluck

O= Our

D= David

SS(David) vs Far North(Goliath)

GEJ(David) vs GMB(Goliath)

Even we in the south south need CHANGE! Our Brother has Failed Us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by babadee1(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2015
gemini35:
Jonathan dey cap careless,he,s nt a coded politician,but I,will vote him rather than voting an old man of 73,
Nigerian youths your destiny is in your hands

Imagine if someone deposited 20 million naira into your account today, but you cannot touch the money until four years time. Within that time period you must entrust the money into the hands of either 57 yr old Jonathan or 72 yr old Buhari, who would you choose?
Think well o, that is what we are doing with the resources of this country.

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by cassysmallz(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2015
tit:
President Jonathan na baba!
What wisdom!
He is a godsent
and a blessing to Nigeria!

Four more years!

You guys just sit here and write rubbish....Do you know the state of affairs in some part of the North? Do you know people die everyday in the North Eastern part of this country and yet nothing, i mean nothing is been done about it?

Dont worry, vote him again for a Second term and see security lapses enforce itself everywhere in Nigeria. By the time BH boys start invading your safe south west/south south thats when u will know how dangerous and devastating these guys are!

3 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ajealadick(m): 6:52am On Jan 09, 2015
So what kept this story for the past 4 years. You kept it for electioneering? You failed.

3 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2015
koboko69:

Listen to your self. Dont you sound like a clown?

Takes one to know one...dumbo!
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2015
cassysmallz:

You guys just sit here and write rubbish....Do you know the state of affairs in some part of the North? Do you know people die everyday in the North Eastern part of this country and yet nothing, i mean nothing is been done about it?

Dont worry, vote him again for a Second term and see security lapses enforce itself everywhere in Nigeria. By the time BH boys start invading your safe south west/south south thats when u will know how dangerous and devastating these guys are!

You're now BHs mouthpiece?? It's no news what their plans are but don't blame the President for a particular region's desperation. The more you people try to sell this "GEJ is responsible for the insecurity in Nigeria" story, the funnier it sounds. Security is a collective duty, the elders up North should put a leash on their dogs
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2015
ajealadick:
So what kept this story for the past 4 years. You kept it for electioneering? You failed.

GEJ doesn't talk anyhow but some people won't just let him be, he has to correct the impression they're giving out about him. APC should concern themselves with how to win the elections not cooking silly stories about GEJ
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Sammiee101(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2015
6yrs of failure, now looking for who to blame..shio!

4 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by maleq(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2015
koboko69:
cheesy COS MEND OPENLY DECLARED FOR BUHARI, THEY WANTED TO ASSASSINATE YOU? BUT WHEN YOU SAID MEND DID NOT CARRY OUT OCT 1 BOMBINGS, THEY WERE YOUR FRIENDS. CHEAP PROPAGANDA FROM A DUMBO PRESIDENT. HOW CAN A SITTING PRESIDENT ACCUSE A BODY OF ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. ANOTHER EVIDENCE OF A CLUELESS DUMB PRESIDENT

correct baba

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by maleq(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You're now BHs mouthpiece?? It's no news what their plans are but don't blame the President for a particular region's desperation. The more you people try to sell this "GEJ is responsible for the insecurity in Nigeria" story, the funnier it sounds. Security is a collective duty, the elders up North should put a leash on their dogs

this your comment is tribal
id gej not the president(current) of nigeria
is he not responsible for the security of all Nigerians
yes its a collective issue did SAS not follow gej to niger, did gej order his arrest?
is he blaming the past leaders for not equipping the military
is he claiming that he did not say he knew the sponsors of bh
what did he do?
why is he angry
what about the chibok girls? abi its all politics, when those madmen BH R BUSY KILLING BOTHS SIDES.
i know you want change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by grtppl: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2015
mr presido who are your script writers. I now believe they are as clueless ..................

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by tola9ja: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2015
maleq:

this your comment is tribal
id gej not the president(current) of nigeria
is he not responsible for the security of all Nigerians
yes its a collective issue did SAS not follow gej to niger, did gej order his arrest?
is he blaming the past leaders for not equipping the military
is he claiming that he did not say he knew the sponsors of bh
what did he do?
why is he angry
what about the chibok girls? abi its all politics, when those madmen BH R BUSY KILLING BOTHS SIDES.
i know you want change

Hasn't the President done his best?? How many times has he called for security meetings and APC governors were a no show?? Don't you follow the news?? These people are intentionally thwarting his efforts so it looks like he's doing nothing about the insecurity up North or didn't you hear about some army personnels giving out info to BH? He has tried...Northern elites know how this problem can be fixed but they're not ready because it gives Wings to their agenda.
Was it Yar'adua that settled the dispute in the ND? No!! The Elders interceded..called for a dialogue etc and a settlement was reached. How many of such dialogues have the FG called on the BH issue?? Did they attend?? Instead the heeediiots are chilling in whatever arze part of the world, telling GEJ to convert to Islam..does that sound like we're dealing with sane people?? They don't even have a cause..how do you reach an agreement with such persons??

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by sam13(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
annibro:

If he has no Enemies 2 fight, is it ok 2 say BokoH are his Friends?

This man is trying to confuse us if truely he has no enemy to fight why sending toothless Nigerian army against Boko Haram....Mouth sealed
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by olaide721(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
“I spent about an hour yesterday afternoon listening to the President in my state and, for almost the same period, I saw a very angry president. I saw a president who was recriminating about people criticising his job performance and was blaming all those who ruled before him, forgetting that he had been on this job for six years.

“And he kept saying that, ‘They say we don’t have a plan.’? But for 25 minutes, he did not reveal a plan on power; he did not reveal a plan on security; he did not reveal a plan on corruption.

“Now, after six years, without being able to articulate what he is doing and what he will do and he keeps blaming everybody, forgetting that he is the Commander-in-Chief, if the kitchen is too hot, as it is becoming of late, you must get out of the kitchen.”
Hmm...
Now some pple that was bought with money who never care about the life of some of their relatives who didn't have the opportunity they have now will come here and say "GEJ till kingdom comes" hen I PITY all of u
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by olaide721(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
“I spent about an hour yesterday afternoon listening to the President in my state and, for almost the same period, I saw a very angry president. I saw a president who was recriminating about people criticising his job performance and was blaming all those who ruled before him, forgetting that he had been on this job for six years.

“And he kept saying that, ‘They say we don’t have a plan.’? But for 25 minutes, he did not reveal a plan on power; he did not reveal a plan on security; he did not reveal a plan on corruption.

“Now, after six years, without being able to articulate what he is doing and what he will do and he keeps blaming everybody, forgetting that he is the Commander-in-Chief, if the kitchen is too hot, as it is becoming of late, you must get out of the kitchen.”
Hmm...
Now some pple that was bought with money who never care about the life of some of their relatives who didn't have the opportunity they have now will come here and say "GEJ till kingdom comes" hen I PITY all of u
If all what I said up is a lie u can come out with the video here and paste ok?
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by JoBabs(m): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=ceo4eva post=29610834]

“The leader of MEND is Henry Okah,
Okah is in prison in South Africa, not
even in Nigeria, where they could have
said I influenced it. He is in prison
because he wanted to assassinate me by
bombing Eagle Square. The intelligence
service got the information and I was
driven into the Eagle Square in a hurry.

†his is suspicious, abeg intelligence where una dey, didn'† †hey blame †hat attack on Boko Haram? †his man is so confused, very confused, he kept urging †he young †o vote wisely without promising them a better future. I can only imagine ow Nigeria would be should he win †his 2015 election.......[quote author=ceo4eva post=29610834]

†his is suspicious, abeg intelligence where una dey, didn'† †hey blame †hat attack on Boko Haram? †his man is so confused, very confused, he kept urging †he young †o vote wisely without promising them a better future. I can only imagine ow Nigeria would be should he win †his 2015 election.......
[quote author=ceo4eva post=29610834]

†his is suspicious, abeg intelligence where una dey, didn'† †hey blame †hat attack on Boko Haram? †his man is so confused, very confused, he kept urging †he young †o vote wisely without promising them a better future. I can only imagine ow Nigeria would be should he win †his 2015 election.......
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by cassysmallz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Bro abi na babe you be, i am nobody's mouth piece. I speak from previous encounters av had as regards these BH boys. I work on the field for an NGO in SE and when these guys hit a town, they do so without pity, even military men sometimes run for thier lives. So, quit defending those that do not even have your interest at heart from the comfort of your home, where you do not even have steady power supply.

It is the civic duty of the GCON of this country to provide security to all his subject and if eventually he fails to do so, then he has failed in his duties and should be replaced.

I am not partisan and will never be, all i want is a new Nigeria, where the gap between Proletariaat and the Bourgeois is not so enormous.

You should vote wisely FORWITINNAH next month, thats if you even have a PVCsmiley

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
cassysmallz:

Bro abi na babe you be, i am nobody's mouth piece. I speak from previous encounters av had as regards these BH boys. I work on the field for an NGO in SE and when these guys hit a town, they do so without pity, even military men sometimes run for thier lives. So, quit defending those that do not even have your interest at heart from the comfort of your home, where you do not even have steady power supply.

It is the civic duty of the GCON of this country to provide security to all his subject and if eventually he fails to do so, then he has failed in his duties and should be replaced.

I am not partisan and will never be, all i want is a new Nigeria, where the gap between Proletariaat and the Bourgeois is not so enormous.

You should vote wisely FORWITINNAH next month, thats if you even have a PVCsmiley

How I go get PVC when dem born me yesterday smiley
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by sam13(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=cassysmallz post=29666118]

It is the civic duty of the GCON of this country to

Truth to be told and no sentiment please.
Imagine a president of a nation saying that their generation has failed Nigerians and the youths should vote for younger candidates.So my question is who is he campaigning for when he had admited that his generation has failed already
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by aspirebig: 5:12am On Jan 11, 2015
daniel2090:

na ur thinking be error..find out about mandela, or even ronald reagan, how old they were as presidents and their legacies.

How can u mention Mandela when we are talking . This is a great insult. Pls recall that post immedaiately.

Your thinking must be escalated to be checked. Nonsense.
We are talking about someone without certificate here.
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Solowande(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
neoapocalypse:

lol, pidgin sef you dey fail, which one be "at least he know book PAST u". The only person you're not a disgrace to is obviously Jonathan, and yeah Jonathan can't best anybody in my family in an IQ test. Proudly Ekitite with four professors in my lineage
neoapocalypse:

lol, pidgin sef you dey fail, which one be "at least he know book PAST u". The only person you're not a disgrace to is obviously Jonathan, and yeah Jonathan can't best anybody in my family in an IQ test. Proudly Ekitite with four professors in my lineage
neoapocalypse:

yeah Jonathan can't BEST anybody in my family in an IQ test. Proudly Ekitite with four professors in my lineage
U are claiming dat your lineage has 4 professors and still u can't speak simple english.
neoapocalypse:

[color=#006600]
neoapocalypse:

neoapocalypse:

yeah Jonathan can't BEST anybody in my family in an IQ test. Proudly Ekitite with four professors in my lineage
U are claiming dat your lineage has 4 professors and still u can't speak simple english. [/color]
neoapocalypse:

neoapocalypse:

neoapocalypse:

U are claiming dat your lineage has 4 professors and still u can't speak simple english.
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Solowande:
[/color][color=#006600][/color]U are claiming dat your lineage has 4 professors and still u can't speak simple english. [color=#006600][color=#006600]U are claiming dat your lineage has 4 professors and still u can't speak simple english. [/color][color=#006600][/color]U are claiming dat your lineage has 4 professors and still u can't speak simple english.

You are a dunce , ode ni e. If you don't know , that statement is grammatically correct , you can best somebody at something. Go back to school and get an education
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Solowande(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You are a dunce , ode ni e. If you don't know , that statement is grammatically correct , you can best somebody at something. Go back to school and get an education
LOOK HW U ARE SHOUTING, CURSING AND EMBARASSING URSELF LINEAGE OF PROF
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ooshinibos: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2015
Firefire:

Sorry sir!

Not possible.

Buhari cannot rule United Nigeria again, too late angry

WE SHALL SEEEEEE
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Congrats321(m): 4:17am On Dec 25, 2019
Was it a scam?
apeleone:
2015 For the youth indeed? Same youths that were killed during d immigration scam exercise n notin was done about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos / Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.