Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (49971 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by gifttracy(f): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
This year no mercy for any of dem,arrest dem

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by sheffy007: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
But seriously dis Jonathan is so daft after how many years. Na when MEND declare that they are supporting APC na then hin know say dem wan assisinate am abi. Useless old fool

21 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by valdetino(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Why didn't he succeed?
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by goldiam(f): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
for all i care abeg next topic please
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by johnwizey: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan is just as clueless as you people has described him. A president for that matter.....

11 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by lakesider(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
jonathans brain needs examination when he dies .what does this man take nigerians for .

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by naijasaints: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
He refused to talk about missing $20B ,missing Chibok girls,6 yrs of darkness,boko haram.
Hes definitely losing this election.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Tibins(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
demelza:
You are really earning your pay.

Just as you are doing what you paid to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by papushki(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ is pissing me off.. God we need your help ooo, someone that said MEND did not do it has turned around just because election is next month and they are rooting for his opposition he is now claiming they wanted to kill him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by skyeglobe: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmmn
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by thaoriginator: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
What a dumb talks! This nigga should get dumb-struck....spitting cow dungs out his numb skull..!

5 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thank God, if no be God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by atikubaba(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm ashamed that this kind of statement in coming from the same man that quickly exonerate MEND from the bombing.It truly takes a man of a considerable inintelligence to lie perfectly.

GMB 2019

16 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
This GEJ is the most clueless i swear keep giving APC opportunity and what to use to campaign against him.... Did he forget his statements in 2010 that MEND are his brother's and they cannot be a terrorist...

When they support you they are your friends and good

But when they support the opposition they ad bad....GEJ

Sai GMB 2015

16 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by demelza: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tibins:

Just as you are doing what you paid to do
Read your statement again and see if it makes sense to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by fijiano202(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Is this not the same MEND bro Jonah was defending a few years back....what happened to their friendship?

4 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
iiichidodo:
Very plausible when you consider the precise timing and location of the Independence Day Bombing some years back…
Shame no dey catch you so? Isn't this the same Jonathan who said MEND wasn't responsible for the bombings? Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by GogetterMD(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
But when Okah accused you of being the sponsor of the October 1 bombing, why didn't you comment on that?
And besides, is this the issue based campaign they keep clamouring for?
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by connectkenny(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
So because MEND endorsed GMB they have become a group that is tailing your life. this man is indeed clueless and did he think masses are the same thing with him that can be easily gotten deceived by cook tailed information.

3 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ChinemeOkpan: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
When you are in shock
When you are surprised because the tide is turning against you, when all hope is waning and you feel helpless
You start to run mad

Let us remember this statement - Mend is not responsible for the Abuja bombings, I know my people (GEJ, 2010)

This President is an author of confusion. Nigerians are tired of you.

25 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by 09temple(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
So wt ar u doin? Make frndz wit d corrupt pple cos their interest is ur interest. U said ur ambition is nt worth d blood of any Nigerian yet u were driven speedily to avoid death while other Nigerians died ur death. Cud it b dat ur ambition is worth d blood of d lamb? #stateofmind

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:
Thank God, if no be God.
I've finally concluded that you're a big time mediocre. Isn't this the same Jonathan who said MEND wasn't responsible for the October 1st bombing? I swear wuna no get any shame.

4 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by deebrain(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
In 2011, sir, i could kill for you. If you had said this statement then (you interestingly kept quiet since then about this issue), the lord knows i would have swore to Satan that paralysis will smite Okah.

That was then.

Now, if im paid to kill you now, sir, if it does or does not work, i would do it, without a piece of guilt in my conscience. I am so disappointed in you. You really don't know the God that took you from a nobody to somebody you are today.

I wish you can walk freely on the street, like the way the supposed "Islamic fanatic", the picture I've always accepted of your opponent since i can remember, does. Please, test your acceptance to the man on the street and not blocking the roads with your goons.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by valHarrison: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gej ur God sent, come February 14th u will definitely ve our vote
Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
koboko69:
cheesy COS MEND OPENLY DECLARED FOR BUHARI, THEY WANTED TO ASSASSINATE YOU? BUT WHEN YOU SAID MEND DID NOT CARRY OUT OCT 1 BOMBINGS, THEY WERE YOUR FRIENDS. CHEAP PROPAGANDA FROM A DUMBO PRESIDENT. HOW CAN A SITTING PRESIDENT ACCUSE A BOY OF ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. ANOTHER EVIDENCE OF A CLUESSLESS DUMB PRESIDENT

GEJ IS A SHAMELESS LIAR SINCE HIS UNIPORT DAYS.
[size=18pt]

But the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta, which abducted four foreign oil workers on Jan. 11 from an offshore oilfield, have said they would not exchange the hostages for ransom. They threatened to kill them all if the American hostage, who is gravely ill, died.
"If they kill the hostages, that really changes the game," said a security consultant to a multinational oil company in Nigeria. "The impact would be huge. Investor confidence would be shaken and people will say this is something new."

Reuters

But it is an exercise in foolhardiness to expect Asari Dokubo to give up his guns when Nigerian soldiers, Navy ratings, and riot police are still firmly in place in the delta, working with the oil companies to enforce the regime of depredation that has reduced the Ijo, Ikwerre, Itsekiri, and all the other oil-bearing communities to a state of near-animal existence. No self-respecting patriot will stand by while aggressors are delivering the death-blow on his people.

How then might Dokubo be meaningfully engaged so that he will not only see,
but also agree, that de-commissioning his guns and disbanding his insurgents is the
only forward? I shall outline three main steps the Nigerian government must take,
and in good faith, to achieve this objective. One, the Nigerian government must turn away from the comedy of relying on one or two Abuja-based NGO 'leaders' to broker a peace-process in the Niger Delta. These 'Executive Directors' represent only themselves, and they are out to corner as many bags of Naira as a naïve Aso Rock is willing to pass their way.

The Ijo and the other delta communities do not lack credible civil society leaders. Some of them, like Professor Ebiegberi Alagoa, author of the classic book, The Brave Small City-State, have been writing and reflecting on the problems of the area for over four decades. These revered personages, and an emergent generation of younger delta scholars like Dr Lucky Akaruese and Asume Osuoka, should be asked to provide an intellectual framework, backed by solid evidential research, to power a meaningful peace process.

Two, Asari Dokubo's call for a Sovereign National Conference wherein his people might be enabled to air their grievances and dialogue with other Nigerians about ways in which resources might be produced and allocated equitably, must be heeded. The Wole Soyinka-led Citizen Forum and Dokubo are at one here when they stress that this national dialogue must be sovereign, and rid of the usual rigmarole of stuffing the deliberations with government nominees.

Third, the Federal Government, as a demonstration of good faith and its
commitment to a peaceful resolution of the delta crisis, must lead the way by de-commissioning its own guns in the delta first before calling on Dokubu to follow suit. As I write, the George Bush government is dispatching yet another batch of fast-attack boats, armed with lethal weaponry, to President Obasanjo, to be used in 'policing' the Niger Delta. It is no use calling for peace in the Niger Delta while at the same time consorting with the most aggressive government the people of the United States have ever seen, to further militarize the Niger delta.

The Nigerian government would be making a grievous mistake to think that the likes of Asari Dokubo can be used and easily discarded like a shoe that has outlived its usefulness. The Dokubos are symptomatic of a larger, and quickly spreading national crisis. This is the crisis of Nigerian youth, now numbering over fifty million young souls, whose future has been squandered by one of the most corrupt and enlightened elites our continent has ever seen.

In the Niger delta, which is Nigeria's ground zero, these angry Young Turks are now armed. And they are about to storm the city gates. It is not yet too late to persuade them to put down their guns.

Ike Okonta
Black Looks[/size]
http://nigeriantimes..com/2006/01/shell-asari-dokubo-and-niger-delta.html

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nothing like Apc in 2010 mr Jonah Shame on you tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
neoapocalypse:

This is the dumbest president that ever liveth

Enjoy your freedom of speech.. you are lucky TinubuGen. Buhari won't become President.. even tinubu cannot lend him another liver or long to continue past February 2015 grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by BlackBaron: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
It's like you lot have entered '1 chance' with this election.

The 2 candidates with their gaffes and utterances put an almajiri's intelligence to shame.

2 Likes

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by 09temple(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
So wt ar u doin? Make frndz wit d corrupt pple cos their interest is ur interest? U said ur ambition is nt worth d blood of any Nigerian yet u were driven speedily to avoid death while other Nigerians died ur death. Cud it b dat ur ambition is worth d blood of d lamb? #stateofmind

1 Like

Re: MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan by rozayx5(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ till 2019 cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again / 2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.